This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New help? 4th horsemen spoilers

being that orlin was allowed to decend (to tell us the ori's true intentions so we wouldnt worship them) and that other than us undergoing complete anhilation (which is ok to the MW ascended beings) they might worry that if the crusaders might force people into origin, giving the ori enough power to kill the MW ancients, do you think that we may see shifu, skara, kasuf or any other ascended being we know to help us make ships and weapons so origin isnt spread through out the galaxy?
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
    being that orlin was allowed to decend (to tell us the ori's true intentions so we wouldnt worship them) and that other than us undergoing complete anhilation (which is ok to the MW ascended beings) they might worry that if the crusaders might force people into origin, giving the ori enough power to kill the MW ancients, do you think that we may see shifu, skara, kasuf or any other ascended being we know to help us make ships and weapons so origin isnt spread through out the galaxy?
    That would work for me. I whole-heartedly believe that the Ancients are going to be faced with a real dilemma pretty soon. Things are eventually going to come to a point where the Ancients must step in against the Ori, or risk being destroyed by them. Because if the Ori do gain too much power, they will be ready to take on the Ancients.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
      Maybe when the Korelev was destroyed Daniel ascended again and had a chance to have a chat with Merlin...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
        Maybe when the Korelev was destroyed Daniel ascended again and had a chance to have a chat with Merlin...
        I hope that isn't true. Three times is pushing it.

It would be good to seem them again. The story certainly allows for it.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

i really hope the writers explore this because it will finally show the ascended beings as having some measure of mortality and having fears. and cmon new high tech ships are just about the coolest things. just hope they dont put it in too late.

Comment

What about the Hersesis child? He seemed like he was a bit compassionate to those who were being oppressed and brutalized.

Comment

What ever happened to the child that OMA was looking after, Share's child?

Comment

I do think the ancients intervene in season 10. Just when is another matter.
                WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Yeah, the ancients will probably have to step in at some point. I mean, it's not like we were doing that well against the ori
                  Spoiler:
                  after all, at the end of season 9 our ships were getting cut apart pretty badly. Heck, even the asgard ship wasn't able to do much

The writers will probably have them come in just in the nick of time so that they can save the galaxy.
                  Zaphod Beeblebrox for president!

Comment

The ori have endowed the priors with superhuman powers they have also constructed a fleet with extremely strong offensive and defensive systems,so that they can begin their 'final solution' so the asceneded ancients that have so far stood back are goin to have to show themselves in one form or the other soon or else the universe is doomed because the ori will not stop until everyone follows origin

Comment

Imagine something happening like in atlantis where the ancient used her powers to destroy all wraith. That would be so cool if it happened with an Ori ship, no way their shields could stop that
                      error: signature not found

Comment

Originally posted by draven99
                        What ever happened to the child that OMA was looking after, Share's child?
                        That child is Shifu the harsesis chid. He Gated away after teaching Daniel that his knowlege was too evil for anyone to use in Absoloute Power.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          That child is Shifu the harsesis chid. He Gated away after teaching Daniel that his knowlege was too evil for anyone to use in Absoloute Power.
                          Yep, he ascended before he left.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

He was only descended for a few brief hours and I think Oma and or the other ancients made an exception to him as after all he is the Harsesis.
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

its just a matter of time, many planets would convert to origin and give the ori more power when faced with annihilation, its either they help us or we have to worship the alterans so they can fight the ori off, 1st one is more possible becase its the lesser of the 2 evils

Comment

Working...
                              X