X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Ships?

So...at the end of the Finale...*SPOILERS*

We saw an Earth vessel get totally destroyed. Was that the Russian one? Does this mean Earth no longer has ANY warships? Am I missing one?
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Assuming that only one was destroyed, Earth still has 2:

Either the Odyssey or Korolev AND the Daedalus. We also borrowed the Orion...Haha...

Thing is, Daniel is in the next series, and he was onboard the Korolev. If it was the Korolev that got blown up then...Im confused...Lol..

Comment

Dude this question has been asked since S09E20 so many times it's not funny any more!

If you read through other posts or in the S10 se4ction of the site, you'll get spoilers for 'Flesh & Blood in it. This tells you exactly what ship got whacked & which made it.

Spoiler:
      In that episode you'll find out it was the Korelev that bit the dust, Odyssey survives & goes up against 2 Lucian Alliance motherships

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
        Dude this question has been asked since S09E20 so many times it's not funny any more!

If you read through other posts or in the S10 se4ction of the site, you'll get spoilers for 'Flesh & Blood in it. This tells you exactly what ship got whacked & which made it.

Spoiler:
        In that episode you'll find out it was the Korelev that bit the dust, Odyssey survives & goes up against 2 Lucian Alliance motherships
        I hope i get the spoiler tags right

Spoiler:
        So, if they start fighting the Lucian Alliance, what do the Ori do?

Its gettin confusin to be honest, i suppose thats the idea of spoilers though
        Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
        MSN: [email protected]
        feel free to add me on either

Comment

Watch and let the LA take us out because we can't win a battle if our life depended on it. SG-1 is prodictable now I can read what the show is about and then tell you what is going to happen without even reading spoiler tags. I am sure someone knows what happens. My quess is we get crippled in the fight and we win by some odd means in the last four minutes of the show.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

The Lucian alliance is just using Hat'aks though, if the Ori/Wraith are still pottering around they're pretty much f***** anyway.
            Mrs Tapping

Comment

Does this mean the entire Earth fleet was destroyed and we have no ships left? Oh, I hope so! Perhaps then we'd get back to exploring the universe through that big spinny thing that made us a unique and intriguing show and our heroes won't be so blase about being in trouble or danger since they'll know that they can't just be whipped out at the last minute by a transporter (just like every other bog standard SF show out there) but will have to use intelligence or courage to solve their problems. Just like they used to before it all became far too easy for them.

I suspect though that my dreams won't be realised, here. <sigh>

Albion
              Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Only one of the DSC-304s got whacked. But accoring to some cast and crew, the whole situation of who survived or died is still up in the air.

If the Korolev was destroyed, why would Sam try to contact it's survivors? Does that explosion look like something a person can survive???
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter

Spoiler:
                  if it was the korelev that bit the dust then show me your proof the korelev and the odyssey are identical both inside and out sg-1 wasn't on the odyssey mitchell and jackson were on the korelev teal'c was on a lucian alliance ship and carter was floating around out near the supergate. that asgard whatever his name was on the odyssey i doubt the asgard would let one of their own be killed they probably beamed him off the odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
                    if it was the korelev that bit the dust then show me your proof the korelev and the odyssey are identical both inside and out sg-1 wasn't on the odyssey mitchell and jackson were on the korelev teal'c was on a lucian alliance ship and carter was floating around out near the supergate. that asgard whatever his name was on the odyssey i doubt the asgard would let one of their own be killed they probably beamed him off the odyssey.
                    Didn't he beam away into the O'Neill class mothership? If not, then maybe thats why we don't see the Asgard ship after that straffing run. They were like: "Oh my Odin! They killed Kvasir! You (Asgard curse word)!!!" Then they run for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                      Didn't he beam away into the O'Neill class mothership? If not, then maybe thats why we don't see the Asgard ship after that straffing run. They were like: "Oh my Odin! They killed Kvasir! You (Asgard curse word)!!!" Then they run for it.
                      I dont think it was an O'neill class, O'neill class ships are HUGE!
                      I think it was just a scout ship.
                      Mrs Tapping

Comment

Yep, the Korolev is no more. Poor Russians, they didn't have a ship for long at all. I just hope Chekov made it.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Yep, the Korolev is no more. Poor Russians, they didn't have a ship for long at all. I just hope Chekov made it.
                          If the Ori were teleporting the crews of the ships they destroy to force them into conversion... maybe thats how Daniel got on board.

Comment

as i see it the orion is preety much ours, yah its us borrowing but those guys probably dont know how to use it and we will always find justification. or we can say its hyperdrive shut down when ever the taranians ask.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Yeah, it was according to the spoilers the
                              Spoiler:
                              Korlev that was destroyed

And I agree... I was really confused about what ship was destroyed... I mean, look at the size of that bang! The special effects crew must have gone over board. And by the looks of it Earth still has 3 ships... inc the orion, even though its about as combat capable as bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X