X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas about Arthur? (spoiler warning)

We got no evidence to go againt it. Only a Single 1 liner in Season 9

Spoiler:
    Arthur has "no father" so to speak according to that 1 line statment in Season 9, thus making the closest thing to him Merlin's Son. If we were to think about that for a sec, If Arthur is a youthful version of Merlin placed in Stasis for the comming of the Ori. Just like Anbuis and his lab.

You're talking about the line when Vala explained about the midichlorians, I mean, that her baby doesn't have a father?

I don't know what the significence will be, but I am afraid that it will be more than a throw away line, because I've _never_ read the idea that Arthur didn't have a father, so why make something like that up unless you're going to use it?

The majority of Arthurian legends agree that he was the son of Uther Pendragon and Igraine (pick your spelling). Most say that Uther was high king, and that Igraine was married to Gorlois, the duke of Cornwall. They even probably hooked up because of Merlin's magic. But Arthur was not born OF magic.

Comment

Well we have often seen technology used in a fashion where the users does not know it was used. Could it be possible that Merlin did such a thing?

Comment

Working...
      X