This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Daniel ends up

First off, I think its pretty obvious this contains spoilers since its season 3 but ill use the tag anyway...

Spoiler:
    I read some spoilers about how Daniel ends up on the Ori ship and was wondering how. Obviously, he can't beam through. If they could beam people through the ships why not beam weapons.

After rewatching the episode I realized it is probably the Ori who beam him aboard. Before the fight breaks he responds to thier hail with details from the book of origin. My guess would be they got this and took it as meaning he was one of the faithful and beamed him aboard.

There are obvious a few flaws with this, but it makes sense.

I don't see how this is Atlantis season 3... but good theory, I actually agree with you.

Green for you if only you had posted in the right forum section.

Comment

lol, oops, had the wrong tab open when I posted. Sorry about that. Im sure a mod can move it for me =)

Comment

Originally posted by pRyvvik
        First off, I think its pretty obvious this contains spoilers since its season 3 but ill use the tag anyway...

Spoiler:
        I read some spoilers about how Daniel ends up on the Ori ship and was wondering how. Obviously, he can't beam through. If they could beam people through the ships why not beam weapons.

After rewatching the episode I realized it is probably the Ori who beam him aboard. Before the fight breaks he responds to thier hail with details from the book of origin. My guess would be they got this and took it as meaning he was one of the faithful and beamed him aboard.

Really good theory! Green for you.
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Nice theory.

Comment

Vala may have something to do with it, considering the are both aboard the same ship.
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

i doubt vala said "quick beam daniel"

but it is a nice theory

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                i doubt vala said "quick beam daniel"

but it is a nice theory
                She is fairly crafty. She could be near some sort of controls.

Actually come to think of it, she was watching as the ship blew up, and by the looks of things just about to have a baby. Not only that she couldn't have known Daniel was even on that ship. Well.. there goes my theory.
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Maybe what Daniel said to the Ori ships when they messaged our fleet played a role in
                  Spoiler:
                  their saving him.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The deus ex machina........ I mean.......... the Will of the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by pRyvvik

Spoiler:

I dont think that would be the reason, and here is why...

Although Daniel did quote Origin, if you listen to what they said, and what he said in responce to what they said (I cant quote it and i dont feel like looking it up ) He was being antithetical to what they said. I essence he was using their own words againgst them. It would be similar to going into the Spanish Inquisition when they are getting ready to burn some one at the steak and saying "thow shall not kill". Considering his responce to their message, it was clearly ment to undermine their position and not as a friendly reply. Also any confusion would have been cleard up when the MW armada opend up pre-empetivly on the Ori vessels.

Nice theory though, took me a couple hours to come up with a hole to poke in it.

Comment

It wasnt a pre-emptive strike. The ori were charging weapons and it was clear they werent in the mood to talk.

Anyway, I think Vala's child may have something to do with it. Maybe it sensed Vala wanted Daniel to live and, using Ori super powers, made it happen.
                        aka paddytehpyro

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude
                          It wasnt a pre-emptive strike. The ori were charging weapons and it was clear they werent in the mood to talk.

Anyway, I think Vala's child may have something to do with it. Maybe it sensed Vala wanted Daniel to live and, using Ori super powers, made it happen.
                          Or perhaps the ship Daniel was on somehow managed to crashland on the planet and Daniel just sneaked into the Ori ship?

Comment

this is how it goes....
                            danial was beamed out of the ship by the ori
                            carter was on the stargate
                            idk about teilk.but i think he might of escaped
                            n the other guy...uggg i forgot his name was on a fighter plane..
                            the end happy pplz?
                            ________________________________________________________________________________ ______

THE 2 BEST SHIPS IN STARGATE!!! GO ASGARD!!!
                            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                            Anime signature in spoiler tag
                            Spoiler:
                            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

I think she has no clue and they don't beam him in they take the non-funtioning ship in. they are going to kill Danel but Vala's kid (growing quickly) tells tem to spare Danel for vala's sake. Danel is now stuck on the ship wiht Vala
                              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                              new enemy of the Ori
                              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Working...
                              X