This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counter-Strike Spoiler(s)

So who is going to be the "significant loss" in this episode?
    Highlight for the most plausable answer thus from what we know.

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V

Well basically one of 2 characters is going to DIE in this episode, facts to make your own conclusion:
    I. Good emotion in episode
    II. Surprisingly sober outing
    III. Too "down".... [Has to be] given the circumstances.
    IV. Still, we finally get to see the inside of an Ori ship
    V. Bonding opportunity between two characters with a rocky past
    VI. Daniel would be telling Vala about Share.

So Haven't figured out yet who the 2 are well then:
    1)Tomin - Vala's Husband, all the pieces add (but since there is no cast info yet we can't be sure)

Though honestly who I think it really is, and this would make it a HUGE episode:
    2)Adria - Again all the pieces add up, especially if Vala has to kill her.

Considering the fact that
    Spoiler:
    VI. Daniel would be telling Vala about Share, who was his wife, I suppose it's gonna be Tomin, who is Vala's husband...

Comment

Maybe they will write off dr.Lam , because Lexa Doig is pregnant.
      Last edited by Platschu; 19 March 2006, 01:54 PM.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I heard it could be
        Spoiler:
        Bra'tac
        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I've actually found some concept art for the episode. Check it out!
          Spoiler:
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

RDA. That way people will stop asking for him to come back...

Actually, scrap that. People ask for dead character's back too.

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
              I heard it could be
              Spoiler:
              Bra'tac
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's only us,
              There's only this
              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
              No other road,
              No other way
              No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Nice sig.
                why won't my sig rotator work

Comment

There is nothing to suggest that 2 characters will be offed in it.

Lots of good emotion in this one, bonding, and a significant loss at episode's end.
                  That doesn't give anything away, but it's more likely to be 1 character.

As to who it'll be, it certainly isn't Vala's daughter, she is the reason that Vala joins SG-1, alos the fact that she is the new enemy for S10 doesn't help either.

Candidates:

Tomin: Highly plausible, however don't think his death would be significant to anyone other than Vala, so don't see this as being the one. My bet is her husband will be offed within the first 3/4 eps of the new season.

Dr.Lam: Another plausible one, especially since she is going to give birth, the only sticking point with this is that they already offed Doc Fraiser. So doing it twice within the space of a few seasons to the SGC's doc!!! Another sticking point is that she was really a minor character anyhoe, so apart from Landry, would be considered major.

Other possibles could be, Bra'tac, perhaps an Asgard like Thor etc, maybe even Ba'al will finally kick the bucket, then comes other outsiders like O'neill or Hammond, although it's highly unlikely that they would be off-world. Only characters like that would go down as a major loss, especially since nobody in SG-1 is going to get killed off, that narrows down the field to major characters.

The title involves some sort of attack if you go by the episode title, so presumably it's in a battle with the Ori. My bet is either Thor or Bra'tac!

Comment

Both would significantly such ass to lose.
                    I think TPTB are getting oppssessed with offing all the good characters lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                      Considering the fact that
                      Spoiler:
                      VI. Daniel would be telling Vala about Share, who was his wife, I suppose it's gonna be Tomin, who is Vala's husband...
                      That seems pretty logical to me too. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Bra'tac would be a significant loss, i really like his character.

Spoiler:
                        Also, considering Chulak is his homeworld (im pretty sure that's correct) and it comes under attack from the Ori, it would make sense.
                        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I think we are missing the obvious choice... LANDRY

This is because Beau Bridges is a fairly big star and he doesn't seem like the type who would stay around for a long time on a show like this. Plus this would be a big hit seeing as how he's the guy in charge of the SGC.

This alsao makes sense because of the chance for "a bonding opportunity between two characters with a rocky past" could be with Landry and (his daughter) Dr. Lam as they apparently have a rather rocky past. this could also be a stroy-related reason for Lexa Doig to leave the show for a while (or permanently) as her on-screen father would be killed by whoever.

Comment

Im starting to think it's gonna be
                            Spoiler:
                            Bratac and a whole bunch of Jaffa in their Ha'Taks getting blown up, as they're trying to attack the 3 orbiting Ori ships around Chulak.

Im just happy that the Priors and Crusaders chose Chulak to be their new foothold planet. It'd suck if they knew about Dakara. Im sure the Priors would know how to rebuild that device if given the chance.

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                              Bra'tac would be a significant loss, i really like his character.

Spoiler:
                              Also, considering Chulak is his homeworld (im pretty sure that's correct) and it comes under attack from the Ori, it would make sense.
                              I agree. Though it is more likley that
                              Spoiler:
                              Chulak will be pretty devistated and fall into the Orii's hands. In Ripple Effect they mentioned that Chulak and Dakara had already fallen, so it would seem like they are walking down a simlar path.

Comment

Working...
                              X