This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10, begining episode

Does anyone think more Asgard ships will appear in the begining of Season 10? More advanced ships with better weaponary, or (again) maybe the Nox/Furlings will come out of nowhere.
    I know the Nox/Furling idea would have so many plot holes etc... but its still a possibility in my humble opinion
    Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
    MSN: [email protected]
    feel free to add me on either

maybe the nox will bring their cloaking tech in to make that talked supergatecloaking work.

Comment

do we really want the supergates to be cloaked so we can't see them though? Wouldnt be too wise would it!
      Mrs Tapping

Comment

Well, i think the general idea behind the cloaked supergate is that IF they manage to dial the ori galaxy with it that the priors or whatever can change that setting back. Making the gate harder to find for them.

Comment

Surely they'll have sensors or something. If we can spot a giant energy emission that magically turns out to be the supergate then surely the Ori can detect it easier, after all they did build it so would know what energy patterns to look for
          Mrs Tapping

Comment

Thats why its a cloak, it hides those stuff.
            The invisiblity effect is just a by product, and mainly for the viewer to give visual feedback, tv is a visual medium after all, that the cloak is active.

Comment

I'd love to see more Asgard show up to help us out. We sure need help from someone.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I'd love to see more Asgard show up to help us out. We sure need help from someone.

I want help from someone that's not from some million year old race though... Maybe the Hebridians send some of their ships? Or Ba'al rocks up? Or maybe the Grace aliens? The Aschen? God, in this case I'd even rather see some Tok'ra making a stand - those damn pussies.

Comment

^^ I'm pretty sure some of the ships in Camelot were Tok'Ra

Comment

It's clear the the battle was lost. I don't think we will see any ships come in a save the day.

More likely is that who ever is left will cut their losses and get the hell out of there.
                    Spoiler:
                    Perhaps Daniel can get in contact with Earth to let them know the fleet is on the way to Chulak
                    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                      ^^ I'm pretty sure some of the ships in Camelot were Tok'Ra
                      Nope. Jaffa, Lucian, Earth and an Asgard were all that pitched in for the entire Milky Way.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Hell yes, the few Hatak's that are left floating about, The Odyessy/Korolev* having their arses kicked when suddenly one of the pilots announces

"Ship coming out of Hyperspace"

The blue fuzzy thing appears n 8 Asgard advanced O'neill class warships come to a steady halt and open up all over the Ori vessels.

Now is it just me or would that be great!!
                        Have to be an advanced o'neill one, cos the O'neill class they had didnt appear to do anythin. Im pretty sure it was an O'neill class, it had the curvy fins at the back.

*whichever didnt get destroyed
                        Mrs Tapping

Comment

Ori are easily the most powerfull........looks like the 4 great races have to come together and get commanded by the 5th race

Comment

i think it was a oniell design but i do not believe the ship itself was a Oniell class battleship it was way to small... the oniells are just as big if not bigger then the Ori ships and the gateworld site says it was an Asgard Science vessle

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
                              Nope. Jaffa, Lucian, Earth and an Asgard were all that pitched in for the entire Milky Way.
                              There were Tok'ra ships too, Emerson Told Carter they were gathering as many Jaffa and Tok'ra ships as they could to go to the supergate
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X