This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans request......

This is true as i have heard it has happened before.

if fans request for the Nox and Furling for example to come to season 10 the writer will bring them to the show for the fans?

Coz i personally want the Nox to return and for the asgard to be in more episodes than 1 per season or 2. and i would like to see the Furlings to come.

If it can happen fan do it

doubt they'll listen but its worth a try

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

i think they should listen as it thanks to the fans the show has gone this far.

wat happened to Daniel it was coz of the fan right or not really?

but anyways

i want the Nox to return and for the asgard to appear in way more episodes and also for the furlings to appear as from season 10 +

Comment

i think daniel was the exception. they had to listen to the fans then, simply or the writers would of got linched lol

as for the asgard, iv heard there expensive to use in scenes so that may be a reason. as i said, its worth a try

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

cool yep its worth a try

i understand that the asgards are expensive to use.

but wat about the Nox there is no excuse for them? and also for the Furling?

since season 1 we heard about them and still we have not heard anything about them but just they were part of the 4th alliance.

Anyone else gonna request for the Nox to return and for the furling finally to appear?

they could use that the furlings were to busy and live in another galaxy that could be an excuse for there absence

Comment

the nox are really expensive lol! do u no how much makeup it takes to do that frizzy hair! lol

ok yeah, the nox would be cool to see.

as for the furlings, i think that either - A. they will die with stargate and never be seen, B. 200th episode

For now it would be nice to see some sort of "sign" of them, ruins, books, or whatever, just to let us no that they are out there somewhere

keep at it dude, fight the power!!

Dont let our show die.

Comment

If you keep bringing in advanced races to help, it lessens Earths accomlishment which is one of the winning points of this show. Sure the Nox are interesting and it would be good to see how the writers develop their culture, but do you really want stargate to turn into a space ship show where the majority of people fighting these battles are not even Human?
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

If the producers listened to every request from every fan- or even just the requests from the most vocal groups of fans- the show would be far, far different and very likely unwatchable.

No, the producers don't take requests. But that sure hasn't stopped anyone from trying... and from claiming victory if/when something they want actually turns up on the show. Set your goals low enough and you, too, could get your request granted by the producers.

Me, I'm hoping Daniel will be in the next season.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  No, the producers don't take requests. But that sure hasn't stopped anyone from trying... and from claiming victory if/when something they want actually turns up on the show. Set your goals low enough and you, too, could get your request granted by the producers.

Me, I'm hoping Daniel will be in the next season.
                  Ha, that's the spirit! Though you'll only get your wish for 4/5ths of the new eps.

Now, I'm hoping we get to see the gate next season. You, know that big whooshing thingie that people pop in and out of. That may be asking too much, considering all these newfangled ships flying around. Sigh.

Stargate: SG1 (warning: may not actually contain stargates)

Comment

For the most part, I'm just fine with the way TPTB have handled this show over the past nine years. I don't think they have to necessarily do what every fan wants them to. In the end, they have to do what they feel is best for the overall direction of the show. And I'm cool with trusting them with that.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                      Ha, that's the spirit! Though you'll only get your wish for 4/5ths of the new eps.

Now, I'm hoping we get to see the gate next season. You, know that big whooshing thingie that people pop in and out of. That may be asking too much, considering all these newfangled ships flying around. Sigh.

Stargate: SG1 (warning: may not actually contain stargates)

Someone isn't paying attention to episodes like "The Powers That Be", "Beachhead", "Ripple Effect", and "Off the Grid", which all to a greater or lesser extent focused on the gate and gate travel.

After so many seasons of "walk through the gate into a mess of trouble" you can't fault the writers for progressing to "fly through space into a heap of trouble". The Stargate will always be a major part of Stargate mythos, whether some people want to think so or not.

Comment

Oh please. How about keeping up the fun, slightly silly atmosphere of the thread instead of bashing people and pissing on them for having an opinion you don't like?

Personally, I'd like to see less ship travel next season. It's too much like every other ship-based show out there and in my opinion SG doesn't do anything to make it original.

Now, if they all ran around in big blue police boxes, that'd be original.

Comment

Lets see the Nox, Lets keep the ships and gates both in it well why not steal some stargates and stick them on our new ships XD. We know the Ga'uld did it why not us?
                          This would probably help with the threat of the Russians and them lending us there gate.
                          Why am I saying us when am british lol. Lets see Britain play more of a role in stargate aswell XD.
                          Lets get the weapon Blue prints from the Orion and stick them on our own vessels, Ancient weaponry must be better than ours lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrius
                            Someone isn't paying attention to episodes like "The Powers That Be", "Beachhead", "Ripple Effect", and "Off the Grid", which all to a greater or lesser extent focused on the gate and gate travel.

After so many seasons of "walk through the gate into a mess of trouble" you can't fault the writers for progressing to "fly through space into a heap of trouble". The Stargate will always be a major part of Stargate mythos, whether some people want to think so or not.
                            Oh dear, looks liks someone didn't catch my overexaggeration meant as humor.

Yes, the stargates will always be on the show - that's why I set my standards extra low by asking that we see them next season. I don't care much for the emphasis on ships and transporters this season, nor did I care to see so much of it on Atlantis. Sure it was a progression of sorts, but it also makes both Stargates more like every other starship scifi show out there.

Comment

I'll repeat my "fan request" that all humorless trogs who bash folks for disagreeing be turned into penguins with funny eyebrows.

Comment

Working...
                              X