Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nox??? Come out come out where ever you are!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nox??? Come out come out where ever you are!!

Have The Nox gone the way of the Tollen and just....dissapeared did Anubis wipe them out or...um....whats going on?
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Have The Nox gone the way of the Tollen and just dissapeared? Did Anubis wipe them out or...um....whats going on? WHERE ARE THEY!?! *cries*
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Aren't they still just minding their own business on their little planet?
      "There are some hundred billion galaxies, each with, on average, a hundred billion stars. In all the galaxies, there are perhaps as many planets as stars...ten billion trillion. In the face of such overpowering numbers, what is the likelyhood that only one ordinary star, the Sun, is accompanied by an inhabited planet? Why should we, tucked away in some forgotten corner of the Cosmos, be so fortunate?" -Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
        Have The Nox gone the way of the Tollen and just....dissapeared did Anubis wipe them out or...um....whats going on?
        The Nox are currently chilling with the Furlings.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeek K.
          Aren't they still just minding their own business on their little planet?
          As far as anyone really knows, yeah. Those tree-huggers need to get off their righteous butts and help us out. The fate of the galaxy is at stake, for crying out loud.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

TPTB i think are not creative enough to write them into the show.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
              TPTB i think are not creative enough to write them into the show.
              I'd have to respectfully disagree there. We may eventually see them again at some point. Anything is possible.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

LoL...You may disagree but its the truth.

Comment

The last few times that we've seen the Nox, they havn't really been that impressed with us. As for help, they'll offer to heal, but never to fight. Although it'd be good to see the constantly calm Nox out talk a Prior...

I hope we see them again, even if its just to say good luck.

Comment

I think that with the HUGE threat the Ori pose, the Nox should be able to bend their ways just this once and bring that city-ship of theirs to the supergate and help us out. The Asgard might still have some sway with them (and the Furlings) and get them to help out. We need their help and the only ship in the Milky Way that could defeat an Ori ship is the Nox city-ship.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                      I think that with the HUGE threat the Ori pose, the Nox should be able to bend their ways just this once and bring that city-ship of theirs to the supergate and help us out. The Asgard might still have some sway with them (and the Furlings) and get them to help out. We need their help and the only ship in the Milky Way that could defeat an Ori ship is the Nox city-ship.
                      your assuming the nox has weapons in the city... when its very likely they don't

Comment

I think if the Nox where going to help out in any way it might be in the department of sheild/cloaking tech... if that...

Comment

the Nox are so ful of them selfs.

they don't fight coz its against there nature.

and they don't share technology shields and cloaking coz we are not as advance ??

well now we are way more advanced then before since last time we saw them that was season 3(i think)

but look at the asgards the asgards are more advanced than the Nox and the asgards shares there technology.

think about it if the nox shares there cloaks our ships will be safer from enemies.

also the nox shields are more superior than the asgards? or we don't know?

Comment

the problem with the whole cloak thing is we don't know if the priors and Ori can see people with it engaged.

Comment

The Nox just discovered World of Warcraft... we won't see them for a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X