PDA

View Full Version : The Teenage Episode

Lord Shiva
March 17th, 2006, 06:37 PM
In Star Trek The Next Generation there was a transporter accident and 4 of the crew including Picard turned into little kids - it was a HILARIOUS episode! Anyway, the team should go through the Stargate and come back as 12 year olds :P

C'mon, every Sci Fi show should have a teenage episode :P

Amanda Eros
March 17th, 2006, 06:43 PM
They kind of did that with bringing in Mini Jack. The clone Loki made. :jack:

The Prophet
March 17th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Well, we have had the Mini-jack episode, were Loki cloned Jack & copied his personallity into the younger model. But it would be interesting to see Teal'c, Sam, Daniel, Cam & Vala as a kid/teenager.

On a side note: Jack's been an old man, a young kid, an android, dead (alot) & offered ascension (by Daniel). He's also a decendeant of an Ancient, thereby having the ATA gene, he's travelled back in time (twice, or thrice if you consider Mobieus P2) & delevered a message back in time from 2010. He's also been stuck in a continuous timeloop, thereby letting him "learn" a slight amount of Ancient, Kiss Carter & is the only known "Human" to use the Stargate for fun (golf). He's had his memory erased & had ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain twice, thereby reuslting in his near death twice... He's amde first contact with the Asgard & befriended one (Thor), he's been witness to a couple of ascensions, he's divorsed due to the death of his son, has been known to be suicidal & has taken down a few Goa'uld, including the big boss himself: Ra! With an Atomic Bomb! He also persuaded an enemy Jaffa to turn Cho'vak (traiter) & join their cause (Teal'c)! Boy, Jack's Biographer has a LOT of writing to do (and have the ability to acess & evade Top Secret US info!). :jack:

-Edit, dang Beaten!
-Edit 2, He's also had an Advanced Asgard Ship named after him (which was later destroyed, but for a cause!).

Erin
March 17th, 2006, 07:19 PM
I would love to see Daniel and Carter as kids! But maybe without the memory of their older selves. Just have them as kids, with no memory of what's happened

the fifth man
March 17th, 2006, 08:08 PM
I would love to see Daniel and Carter as kids! But maybe without the memory of their older selves. Just have them as kids, with no memory of what's happened

Yeah, I can already picture Mitchell and Teal'c with their hands full trying to keep little Carter and Daniel out of trouble. LMAO just thinking about it.:D

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
March 18th, 2006, 10:49 PM
I can picture Mitchell as a young boy - actually, now that I think about it, it would really do wonders for his character development.

Zeek K.
March 18th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Wait...Jack's suicidal?

ReganX
March 18th, 2006, 11:23 PM
I like the idea of a little Sam and Daniel, maybe eight to ten years old.

I bet they'd still be able to outwit the others, though.

Jonzey
March 19th, 2006, 07:38 AM
On a side note: Jack's been an old man, a young kid, an android, dead (alot) & offered ascension (by Daniel). He's also a decendeant of an Ancient, thereby having the ATA gene, he'sravelled back in time (twice, or thrice if you consider Mobieus P2) & delevered a message back in time from 2010. He's also been stuck in a continuous timeloop, thereby letting him "learn" a slight amount of Ancient, Kiss Carter & is the only known "Human" to use the Stargate for fun (golf). He's had his memory erased & had ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain twice, thereby reuslting in his near death twice... He's amde first contact with the Asgard & befriended one (Thor), he's been witness to a couple of ascensions, he's divorsed due to the death of his son, has been known to be suicidal & has taken down a few Goa'uld, including the big boss himself: Ra! With an Atomic Bomb! He also persuaded an enemy Jaffa to turn Cho'vak (traiter) & join their cause (Teal'c)! Boy, Jack's Biographer has a LOT of writing to do (and have the ability to acess & evade Top Secret US info!). :jack:

Thanks to the military censorship of classified projects, this is what Jack's biography would really look like.

The Signal
March 19th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Wait...Jack's suicidal?
In the movie yes, because his son had just shot himself.

Anyways, is it just me or do you see Vala as a geeky little kid, glasses, hair pulled back tight? Come on, it would be funny. Also, Teal'c as the shimpy lookin Jaffa kid with a smart mouth and super sharp sence of humour. And heres the kicker, Cam, as a kid, thinks things through

Jumper One
March 19th, 2006, 08:45 AM

That would be an awesome epsiode!

200th perhaps?

Erin
March 19th, 2006, 08:51 AM

200th perhaps?

Yes definitely. I can see that. They'd have to bring Jack back too beacuse I would love to see Jack interact with little Danny and Sammy

Stuey1221
March 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM
In the movie yes, because his son had just shot himself.

Anyways, is it just me or do you see Vala as a geeky little kid, glasses, hair pulled back tight? Come on, it would be funny. Also, Teal'c as the shimpy lookin Jaffa kid with a smart mouth and super sharp sence of humour. And heres the kicker, Cam, as a kid, thinks things through

He was also suicidal for the first few episodes of the series too, until they solved that 'problem' in the episode where an alien takes jacks form and goes to jacks home etc... i cant remember specifics but thats how they ended his suicidalness

RyantheGreat
March 25th, 2006, 02:58 PM
In Star Trek The Next Generation there was a transporter accident and 4 of the crew including Picard turned into little kids - it was a HILARIOUS episode! Anyway, the team should go through the Stargate and come back as 12 year olds :P

C'mon, every Sci Fi show should have a teenage episode :P

Actually... it was a shuttle accident... (slaps his own hands over his mouth before he reveals himself as a closet Trekker)

Stuey1221
March 25th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Actually... it was a shuttle accident... (slaps his own hands over his mouth before he reveals himself as a closet Trekker)

HAHA Treckky! I'm a gater all the way

Jumper One
March 25th, 2006, 09:36 PM

200th perhaps?

Now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't be the 200th, because I would imagine they would want to feature the real actors in it. :)

the fifth man
March 25th, 2006, 11:02 PM

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a Trekker.:) While I normally consider myself a Gater or Scaper first, of course there is a little Trekker in me too.

PG15
March 26th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't be the 200th, because I would imagine they would want to feature the real actors in it. :)

[Insert obligatory "Wormhold X-Treme" complaint here]

Darkstar
March 27th, 2006, 05:01 AM
an alien virus reverses SG1 into kids, sams a geek just like the alternate version, jacks, well we all know what he's like, Teal'c's a barrel of laughs and can't stop making jokes and laughing all the time, dannys supprisingly not geeky, he's super cool and is quick on tha ball when it comes to making a joke like jack

oh the possibilities :D

MartianManhunter
June 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM
That would be the best episode ever, well maybe not ever but it would still be pretty funny. I'd love to see the difference between the younger sg-1 and the current sg-1, i cant help but laugh at the thought of it.

Specter177
June 24th, 2008, 07:10 PM
They actually did do it for the 200th episode, but only as a story pitch, not the whole episode.

DooDooDooDoo
July 1st, 2008, 04:45 PM
That would be great. The Episodes more based on Joke are the best ones.

Cephalus
July 10th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Well, we have had the Mini-jack episode, were Loki cloned Jack & copied his personallity into the younger model. But it would be interesting to see Teal'c, Sam, Daniel, Cam & Vala as a kid/teenager.

On a side note: Jack's been an old man, a young kid, an android, dead (alot) & offered ascension (by Daniel). He's also a decendeant of an Ancient, thereby having the ATA gene, he's travelled back in time (twice, or thrice if you consider Mobieus P2) & delevered a message back in time from 2010. He's also been stuck in a continuous timeloop, thereby letting him "learn" a slight amount of Ancient, Kiss Carter & is the only known "Human" to use the Stargate for fun (golf). He's had his memory erased & had ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain twice, thereby reuslting in his near death twice... He's amde first contact with the Asgard & befriended one (Thor), he's been witness to a couple of ascensions, he's divorsed due to the death of his son, has been known to be suicidal & has taken down a few Goa'uld, including the big boss himself: Ra! With an Atomic Bomb! He also persuaded an enemy Jaffa to turn Cho'vak (traiter) & join their cause (Teal'c)! Boy, Jack's Biographer has a LOT of writing to do (and have the ability to acess & evade Top Secret US info!). :jack:

-Edit, dang Beaten!
-Edit 2, He's also had an Advanced Asgard Ship named after him (which was later destroyed, but for a cause!).

What episode was it were they said he was a decendent of and ancient?

Essie
July 11th, 2008, 05:43 AM
I HATE the episodes in anything when they get kids to do 'impressions' of the older character - I'm amazed so many people wanted an episode devoted to this idea. :confused: The TNG episode (IMHO) was awful as was the 'Mini-Jack' episode. The only occasion that its worked to me is Hiro in 'Heroes' and that's mainly because he's not on screen much and the only mimicry he does is the thing with the glasses.

Amalthea
July 18th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Don't say this too loud! They might get it into their heads to reboot the franchise like they're doing with the original Star Trek in the new movie! No thank you!

CrazyCarter
July 27th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Reminds me of the spoof from episode 200... i'll admit, I would get a kick out of seeing something like that in full! :cameron:

Col.Foley
July 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Don't say this too loud! They might get it into their heads to reboot the franchise like they're doing with the original Star Trek in the new movie! No thank you!
Any thing but that......*que whining noise*

=SGA=Jason_Binn
July 27th, 2008, 04:43 PM
no seriously i wanted that teenage episode, reminds you of high school doesnt it???? i woudl seriously laugh my ass off no joke

Ripple in Space
July 27th, 2008, 10:03 PM
I HATE the episodes in anything when they get kids to do 'impressions' of the older character - I'm amazed so many people wanted an episode devoted to this idea.

Cast the actor's kids to play their parents.
http://www.oknation.net/blog/home/blog_data/636/15636/images/richard/Rick_seineTochter250.jpg

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/images/interviews/msfeet01.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/SuSiE_SG1/amandaandolivia2.jpg

[insert picture of Cameron Judge]

=SGA=Jason_Binn
July 28th, 2008, 05:59 PM
no, that would be weird, we need a gangsta teal'c

Kebab Gud
July 29th, 2008, 01:23 AM
What episode was it were they said he was a decendent of and ancient?Everyone that has the ATA gene is a direct decedent of an ancient.. granted their genes been watered down for 10.000 years.. and by that time a HUGE chunc of the earths population can call them self a decadent .. but only a select few still have the gene..

Maybe Merlin added some new genes :p

Ganthet Jr.
July 29th, 2008, 06:43 PM

It's not a reboot as far as continuity goes... it takes place in the same universe as everything else Trek. And have you seen the new posters showcasing the new cast? I was skeptical myself until I saw them. It's dead-on!