This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Silly Season Ten poll

Here's your chance to vote for what silly things you want to happen in season ten

And it's just for fun, don't take it seriously

and you can vote for more than one option
    Jack to step out of the shower and it's all a dream Sam.
    10.07%
    Jonas is back!!!!!!!
    10.57%
    Sam and Jack are together and.......
    12.29%
    Daniel tells the SGC to stuff it and heads off on his own
    1.97%
    Teal'c whacks Mitchell to next week
    14.00%
    Vala takes over the SGC
    4.91%
    Daniel emerges from Gerald the space weevil's gulletto find that season 9 was just a hallucination brought on by psychogenic weevil mucus.
    2.70%
    Six and the rest of the Cylons show up and Baltar is now running the SGC
    4.67%
    Janet comes out of witness protection andupon seeing Daniel and Vala together, whacks him upside the head and runs off with Siler
    8.60%
    Sam quits, runs off with Teal'c and they live happily ever after
    3.44%
    Vala, tired of dealing with it all, runs off with with Walter and lives in a trailer in Lubbock Texas where she opens a boutique
    5.65%
    Jack's pulled off the biggest joke of all he never left but has been using one of thsoe imagers - he's Landry
    9.34%
    MuppetGate!!!! Puppets rule the show!!!!!
    9.34%
    Other, please elaborate
    2.46%
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Third time's a charm huh???

sigpic

Comment

Other: Doctor Who with his Telephone Box visits SGC and takes Vala and Carter for the excursion
      Last edited by Formerhost; 17 March 2006, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Vote 1. Janet comes back and does some whacking to a certain archeologist (and Vala, even though it doesn't say).

Vote 2. Other: The Sam/Kvasir wedding, with Ba'al racing to try and stop it (although he doesn't succeed)

eta: No! I didn't see the Siler part of the Janet thing. Now that Janet whacked some sense into Daniel, Daniel is going to have to whack Siler. And then someone who has a crush on Siler will have to whack Daniel again, and Janet will whack that person, and Vala will get in on the action, and Sam will whack her for starting the whole thing and then give Daniel another whack, and Teal'c will whack Mitchell just for the heck of it, and soon everyone in the SGC will have hand prints across their faces!
        Last edited by Dani347; 17 March 2006, 10:18 AM.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

So now I can vote for Daniel recovering from weevil mucus to find that the Muppets run the SGC. (Well, them or the Welsh organised crime syndicates).
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Oh the whacking I love that option. I'm overcome with glee at the prospect of Teal'c whacking Mitchell. He desperately needs it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I like the idea of Kermit with a P-90
              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

My votes

- Jack to step out of the shower and it's all a dream Sam.
                - Sam and Jack are together and.......
                - Teal'c whacks Mitchell to next week
                - Other, please elaborate - All of Season Nine has been Mitchell fantasizing about being a part of SG-1 while he was recuperating and none of it has actually happened. Season Ten picks up at the end of 'Threads' or 'Moebius II'.

Jack as Landry and Vala in charge of the SGC also have their merits.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I voted for No.6 & Baltar being in charge, you can just imagin:

We're on Earth?
                  Yes, but the Cylons are coming, they're going to come through the Gate & kill all of humanity.
                  What? We're going to have to deal with Zealous Ori & Fanatical Cyclons?! Damn you woman!
                  No, we've decided to convert to Origin, it's more effective that way.
                  What?! No, God saving me from destrcution? I'm going to die?!
                  Yes, yes you are Baltar

*The gate activates & a swarm of Prior/Doci formed Cyclons
                  come through, taking control of the gate room*

Convert to Origin! The Ori god's will save you!

* The Gate activates again, & human-form replicators come through*

What? Two Robots & Two Zelots? What am I to do? help me Six!
                  Press the self-destruct, God will save you...
                  You've converted to Origin! There is no God!
                  Press it anyway!
                  Fine then!

*BOOM!*

--------------------------------

Credits
                  : Baltar
                  : No. 6
                  : Doci Form Cylons

Minor Roles
                  -Replicators
                  -Cylons

-------------------------------

I don't think I've quite captured Baltars cowardice & dependance upon 6 & 6's seductivivty & machiangelicivity. It may need some improvement...

Comment

you know what we need?????

TRIBBLES!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      you know what we need?????

TRIBBLES!!!!!!!!!
                      Tribbles are the pre-modified Furlings before the Lantiens came & modiefied them, as the Iratus bug is to the Wraith!

Comment

can you imagine? sam cuddling one, mitch using them to play football, daniel trying to talk to them and teal'c..... teal'c will growl at them

sigpic

Comment

Voted for "Jack as Landry with imager technology"

And Teal'c wouldn't growl at the tribbles, they'd squeak at him like they do Klingons.
                          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

can you imagine? sam cuddling one, mitch using them to play football, daniel trying to talk to them and teal'c..... teal'c will growl at them
                            Or that could be what Teal'c uses to hit Mitchell!
                            Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Ack. I can see it all.

Sam and Mitchell look happy. Daniel looks frustrated. And, Teal'c is getting increasingly aggravated, because the darn Tribbles keep following him.
                              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Working...
                              X