PDA

View Full Version : The new and 'improved' Silly Poll thread

travis
March 15th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Man it be so halarious to have Vala run SGC. I can already imagine vala having a few muscle merry's giving her a neck and shoulder massage during a breifing, and other scenario that's way to rude for me to write. :-)

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Yeah, but how MUCH of it is a dream? 'cause technically, he could step out of the shower and it's still season six and then Jonas doesn't HAVE to go away and if it meant getting Jonas back, I'd even be willing to have Sam waiting for Jack when he stepped out of the shower. :P

Chemp
March 15th, 2006, 07:47 AM
How about a more sirius pool?
I would devenetly like to see jonas back for a few episodes.

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 07:49 AM
There's nothing to stop you from making your OWN poll (assuming there isn't a more serious one floating around already), but this is a silly, fluffy poll meant for folks to have FUN for a change. ;)

Chemp
March 15th, 2006, 07:54 AM
I get the point.
I just made a suggestion.

Mr Prophet
March 15th, 2006, 07:56 AM
How about a more sirius pool?

Is that somewhere to walk the dog star?

I say that it should all turn out to have been Daniel hallucinating as a result of the psychotropic chemicals in Gerald's digestive tract.

Chemp
March 15th, 2006, 08:01 AM
how about jack wakes up and finds out that he has been draming all about the stargate and goes to work.When he comes back Charlie shots himself with jacks gun and jack says:''Not again!''

SimilarCadence
March 15th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Too many good choices! There's only one that I wouldn't vote for.... :p

It's really tempting to imagine Teal'c and Daniel making good on those options, but I'll take Sam and Jack. Of course, Jack is a treat whether he's wet, dry, awake or asleep. Jonas is always welcome, as far as I'm concerned.....

Skydiver
March 15th, 2006, 08:07 AM
well, so many folks are expressing thier sincere wishes for season ten....that this is for folks to just have a little fun adn silliness

and i can add other silly options, i just can't/won't reset the votes

Blitz
March 15th, 2006, 08:09 AM
how about jack wakes up and finds out that he has been draming all about the stargate and goes to work.When he comes back Charlie shots himself with jacks gun and jack says:''Not again!''

thats not very fun :mckay:

I wanna see Carter and Vala have to do a silly dance for some reason

and of course...Vala rule the SGC *ohhh the sexual fun!!!!*

Amanda Eros
March 15th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I don't know if I'll get in trouble for this one or not, I hope not, but hey here goes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Relina/Jack_1.jpg

the dancer of spaz
March 15th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Yeah, but how MUCH of it is a dream? 'cause technically, he could step out of the shower and it's still season six and then Jonas doesn't HAVE to go away and if it meant getting Jonas back, I'd even be willing to have Sam waiting for Jack when he stepped out of the shower. :P

:eek: I'd take that option! :eek:

Lokii
March 15th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Honestly I would like to have Jack back. Crigh... er Mitchell is ok, but he is no O'neill.

Skydiver
March 15th, 2006, 10:27 AM
thats not very fun :mckay:

I wanna see Carter and Vala have to do a silly dance for some reason

and of course...Vala rule the SGC *ohhh the sexual fun!!!!*
they can homage hathor, cept it's the girls that take over the sgc and lock all the boys up so that they can have some fun

nell
March 15th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Sam and Jack are together and...
verbally confirm their relationship and demonstrate affection for each other.
Ya know, like a big, honkin' kiss!!!:love:

**If TPTB are listening, take note of my recommendations!!**

Dani347
March 15th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Hey! Why isn't there an option for other?

I want a gate room wedding. Sam in a beautiful white gown, Hammond giving her away, all her friends there, and as she walks to the iris to say her vows, Kvasir is waiting there for her, so he can declare his undying love, and they can live happily ever after. :D :D :P

And, possibly Ba'al rushing in saying, "Samantha! You can't do this to me!"

Mattathias2.0
March 15th, 2006, 12:12 PM
I voted:

Vala takes over the SGC...

brings back Jonas!

Mattathias

the dancer of spaz
March 15th, 2006, 12:15 PM

I want a gate room wedding. Sam in a beautiful white gown, Hammond giving her away, all her friends there, and as she walks to the iris to say her vows, Kvasir is waiting there for her, so he can declare his undying love, and they can live happily ever after. :D :D :P

Haha, crack!fic anyone? :p

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 12:22 PM
I voted:

Vala takes over the SGC...

brings back Jonas!
Ya know, that DOES have possibilities. If Vala's in charge, ya figure the uniforms are gonna change. If that means Jonas would be running around clad in bondage gear... I could go for that. :D

LaCroix
March 15th, 2006, 12:51 PM
What I'd like to see in S10. Sky did say silly

Jonas is back, but he's very happily married to Kianna. (Sorry Shadow)

Sam let's Jack know about it and Jack comes back. Jack see how happy they are, pops the question to Sam, she accepts. So Sam resigns and she and Jack make plans. Meanwhile, Daniel tells the SGC later, leaves to find Sarah Gardner. Daniel finds Sarah-- they marry.( it can happen)

So on wedding day, there's Jonas, Kianna, Daniel, Sarah. Of course Hammond
gives Sam away (No Jacob: sniffle). Teal'c stops whailing on Cam to attend.

So that leaves Vala left to run the SGC.

Silly I know. ;)

Chemp
March 15th, 2006, 01:03 PM
And Teal'c should marry Ishta.

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 01:13 PM
If everyone is married, that'd be a very boring show. :P

I'm in the "Keep Jonas Single" Club. ;) And keep Daniel single, too. Just because. lol

Skydiver
March 15th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Ya know, that DOES have possibilities. If Vala's in charge, ya figure the uniforms are gonna change. If that means Jonas would be running around clad in bondage gear... I could go for that. :D
lolol

you would!

but hey, it'd fit in with skiffy's more leather and more skin philosophy

Skydiver
March 15th, 2006, 01:22 PM
ok, the three folks that pm'd me with their add ons have been made

i wonder, poor daniel so isn't doing good

shoudl i change his to 'daniel and vala live happily ever after?'

or what would work for him. poor guy is left out, i feel bad

Dani347
March 15th, 2006, 01:31 PM
I'd vote for Daniel just to raise the numbers, but I just can't do it.

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 01:31 PM
should i change his to 'daniel and vala live happily ever after?'

or what would work for him. poor guy is left out, i feel bad
speeewwww. :P (where is that quote from?? edit: oh yeah! Slappy Squirrel's nephew)

How 'bout Daniel getting put in charge of his own team and spawning a spin-off?

Mr Prophet
March 15th, 2006, 01:37 PM
ok, the three folks that pm'd me with their add ons have been made

Hey! Don't forget the hallucinogenic weevil mucus!

Skydiver
March 15th, 2006, 01:41 PM
ok, there's your weevil mucas :)

oh, and another one of mine.

Skydiver
March 15th, 2006, 01:42 PM
any more suggestions folks? cause i think i can always reset the poll and we can start over voting.

how much more silliness can we have????

Mr Prophet
March 15th, 2006, 01:46 PM
ok, there's your weevil mucas :)

Yay!

Dani347
March 15th, 2006, 01:46 PM
A space weevil's gullet?

I want my Sam/Kvasir wedding on there!

Mr Prophet
March 15th, 2006, 01:47 PM
A space weevil's gullet?

Ah, space weevil.

Chemp
March 15th, 2006, 01:47 PM
any more suggestions folks? cause i think i can always reset the poll and we can start over voting.

sg1 goes on a mission to a planet made out of ice cream and because they have passed trought the sun just like in Red sky the icecream starts to melt.
:D
Holy aunt emma its ice cram:cameron:

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Ooo, Baltar in charge of the SGC! Freakadelic. Just imagine what would happen if Baltar met Vala.

Does this mean Doc Cottle takes over for Lam?

Dani347
March 15th, 2006, 01:54 PM
How about they chain Vala to Daniel until he finally tells everyone what he was talking about in WoO? And, if he doesn't remember after all these years, make something up.

Formerhost
March 15th, 2006, 01:54 PM

Rygel takes over SGC :D

and Daniel marries Vala and live happily ever after would be cool too, there're already tons of fanfics about it among D/V shippers :daniel: :vala:

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 01:56 PM
How about the Stargate Project gets taken over by Torchwood and Captain Jack Harkness gets to run amok? Then we can have occasional visits from Doctor Who and his two companions- who are the great grandkids of Sam & Jack.

gatebee
March 15th, 2006, 02:00 PM
just voted for Sam and Jack but Jack coming out of the shower is not a bad idea at all:jack: :sam:

Uber
March 15th, 2006, 02:04 PM
well, so many folks are expressing thier sincere wishes for season ten....that this is for folks to just have a little fun adn silliness

and i can add other silly options, i just can't/won't reset the votesWhat about something having to do with Janet?

Lots o' folks (like me) really miss our spunky MD. I know it's a serious wish so it might not have place in this bit of silliness...but, what the heck.

So...THE FULL TIME RETURN OF OUR DIMINUTIVE NAPOLEONIC POWERMONGER

ToasterOnFire
March 15th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Hot damn, cylons running the SGC!!

We did have Doral pop through the gate on Ethon - it's only a matter of time. :D

An Ancient
March 15th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Sticks turn out to be the key to defeating the Ori.

Prior; "Hallowed are the..."
-SMACK-
Prior; "Punished will be the..."
-SMACK-
Prior; "The Ori will..."
-SMACK-
Daniel; "This is quite relaxing."

Maybe even use the Ori staff...

Dani347
March 15th, 2006, 02:13 PM
What about something having to do with Janet?

Lots o' folks (like me) really miss our spunky MD. I know it's a serious wish so it might not have place in this bit of silliness...but, what the heck.

So...THE FULL TIME RETURN OF OUR DIMINUTIVE NAPOLEONIC POWERMONGER

Since we're going silly, if Janet's back, how about she slaps Vala and tells her, "Your Daniel, nothing, hussy!"?

Amanda Eros
March 15th, 2006, 02:17 PM
If everyone is married, that'd be a very boring show. :P

I'm in the "Keep Jonas Single" Club. ;) And keep Daniel single, too. Just because. lol

I'm in the Keep Jonas Single Club too. (Well except for in my fanfics. :lol:) Jonas and Kianna make my stomach turn. :weir40: They look like siblings! Or at least cousions.

I like Daniel to stay single as well. He doesn't seem to have much luck with women. I also wonder if he can have kids. He was married to Sha're for a year, and they seemed to be very close...:tomato:

Skydiver
March 15th, 2006, 02:20 PM
ok, ther'es janet, and a self indulgent one of my own

Dani347
March 15th, 2006, 02:24 PM
ok, ther'es janet, and a self indulgent one of my own

Well, I wanted her to smack Vala, but okay, that's one I can vote for.

Mattathias2.0
March 15th, 2006, 02:27 PM

If Khalek walked around the SGC like that... hehehehe....

Mattathias

Uber
March 15th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Well, I wanted her to smack Vala, but okay, that's one I can vote for.How 'bout she smacks them both and wrestles Vala in a ring of jello?

Blue, of course.

Dani347
March 15th, 2006, 02:34 PM
How 'bout she smacks them both and wrestles Vala in a ring of jello?

Blue, of course.

Powermonger has a lot of anger issues to work out, doesn't she?

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Sticks turn out to be the key to defeating the Ori.

Prior; "Hallowed are the..."
-SMACK-
Prior; "Punished will be the..."
-SMACK-
Prior; "The Ori will..."
-SMACK-
Daniel; "This is quite relaxing."

Maybe even use the Ori staff...
Nah, get Mr. Eko and his Jesus Stick. He'll smack those Ori into jello and then the real battle can begin! ;)

jonno
March 15th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Hehe ... Jonas back why not.

And the beauty of 'Teal'c thumping Mitchell to next week' is that IT JUST MIGHT HAPPEN (esp if he pulls another Stronghold, but with say, Carter and Daniel bring the ones in trouble).

LaCroix
March 15th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Sorry Amanda Eros and Shadow, went a little insane there.

Missster.Freeman
March 15th, 2006, 03:22 PM
After Jack reawakens from the shower, he suddenly has a penchant for brunettes. ;) That’s why Sam quits and runs away with Teal’c.

RealmOfX
March 15th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Yay ! The return of the Napoleonic Powermonger.

Uber
March 15th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Powermonger has a lot of anger issues to work out, doesn't she?"Indeed."

(aw come on, you KNEW that was coming.)

Agent_Dark
March 15th, 2006, 03:41 PM
How 'bout she smacks them both and wrestles Vala in a ring of jello?

Blue, of course.
While Sam watches on, enjoying the show? That has potential :D :P

but BSG/SG1 crossover! :D

LORD MONK
March 15th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Yes, this is a silly poll, full of those silly things that folks want to happen but never will

so have fun and don't take it seriously
Ah, you put Jonas coming back as something that will never happen. We need him right now more then anything because Parker Lewis can't lose.

The_Fifth
March 15th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Jackson being a prior !!

ReganX
March 15th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Any or all of the following.

Jack to step out of the shower and it's all a dream Pam.
Sam and Jack are together and.......
Teal'c whacks Mitchell to next week

ShadowMaat
March 15th, 2006, 05:04 PM
How about the men have to dress as scantily and the women wear more clothes? :P

atlantisrocks
March 15th, 2006, 05:33 PM
You mean, to save money the men have to walk around shirtless? :p

Skydiver
March 15th, 2006, 05:58 PM
ok, last alteration i swear :)

Amanda Eros
March 15th, 2006, 06:06 PM

That's a good one, I would love to see that! Though depends on the men. Landry can keep his cloths on. :lol:

majorsal
March 15th, 2006, 09:05 PM

go back to season 6 (the last great *season*), AND have sam and jack together?....

jesus, joseph, and mary, YEEEEEESSSS!!!

*clears throat*

sally :p

majorsal
March 15th, 2006, 09:09 PM

:p

dani... :weiranime34:

gives dani this --> :thoranime07:/:baal:

how's that, hon? :p

sally :D

the fifth man
March 15th, 2006, 09:18 PM
I voted for Jonas. But only to guest appear in one episode or so. I just kind of miss him at times.

Dani347
March 15th, 2006, 09:25 PM

dani... :weiranime34:

gives dani this --> :thoranime07:/:baal:

how's that, hon? :p

sally :D

Almost perfect. How about, :thoranime07::sam::baal: Now, isn't that better?

Ksenia
March 15th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Tough call between seeing Janet whack Daniel and Vala and Walter running off to a trailer together....both would be equally amusing. Chose Janet whacking Daniel, although seeing results I wish I'd given a point to Vala and Walter. =^)

Lys
March 15th, 2006, 10:52 PM
go back to season 6 (the last great *season*), AND have sam and jack together?....

jesus, joseph, and mary, YEEEEEESSSS!!!

*clears throat*

sally :p

Sally, I agree with the red part of your sentence, the second one is optional. ;) :D:P

sorry, couldn't resist :o :)

Catysg1
March 16th, 2006, 04:40 AM
I would like Jack back full time but that means that Sam and Jack can't be together so I think I would accept Jack for just one episode ..where we have some flasbacks of what Sam and Jack have been up too in season 9 on their free time .After all , Sam didn't say that she misses Jack so I think they were seeing each other as much as they could ..perhaps the week end or even twice a month....who knows !!! I would love to see in flasbacks what Jack really did at the homeland security ..Perhaps he was bored and then we could see Sam enters his office for a big RST cuddle . hehehehe :)

I would love for the team to be back as they used to be ..the old SG1 team and NO one else but as it will not be possible now that they introduced Cameron/Vala ..I will probably accept them ..cameron needs to prove himself to me a bit more ..I think he was made the primary character in season 9 and I really hated that because he was the guy coming out of nowhere but supposedly had a really important track record with SGC ..a Hero ,in a way and I can't stand that .
Vala in Crusade was really good .She at least demonstrated that she could have a lot of feelings for someone and something ...I liked her a lot in Crusade but I could see Aeryn from Fasrcape a lot in Crusade . still , I prefer her as a deeper and emotional character rather than a sexy girl who wants to jump Daniel .

Right ,Stargate sg1 will never be the same anyway not matter what but if TPTB gives us a good explanation on Sam and Jack and what's going on or went on in season 9 between those 2 ..then I'm ready to accept : Stargate the new generation .I won't propably be an avid fan but I will still watch the show .I will not buy the season 9 boxset though because that season did nothing to me at all and have no intention of watching season 9 reruns on TV but I will carry on watching season 10 if I know very early on that Sam and Jack are a couple ( I 'd like to see some season 9 flasbacks of Jack at Homeland security and Sam meeting him there in season 10 ,perhaps for the 200 th episode) then I can move on and watch the rest of the series as a casual viewer .

Oh , and I would prefer Jonas back rather than keeping Cameron ..Sam can be the only one in charge of SG1 in that case . Jonas was a great character and should have stayed IN the show even as a recurring character if they didn't want him back full time .

Caty :)

pittsburghgirl
March 16th, 2006, 05:11 AM

i love it!

Uber
March 16th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Almost perfect. How about, :thoranime07::sam::baal: Now, isn't that better?Oh that's a sick OT3 Dani...just...sick.

And yet...I can't keep from giggling about it.

NO!

It's sick I tell ya.

/me snerkes

Dani347
March 16th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Hey, I was all for an exclusive relationship between Sam and Kvasir (they're soulmates, I tell you!) but people in other threads keep making a convincing case for Ba'al. What can I do?

the dancer of spaz
March 16th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Vala + Walter = The Ultimate Ship

'Nuff said. :vala:

Formerhost
March 16th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Vala + Walter = The Ultimate Ship

'Nuff said. :vala:

Hmm... what about Vala + Rodney McKay? :D :valaanime04: :mckayanime09:

Uber
March 16th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Hey, I was all for an exclusive relationship between Sam and Kvasir (they're soulmates, I tell you!) but people in other threads keep making a convincing case for Ba'al. What can I do?Dang...and I had thought you meant Thor.

You should see the manip I did last year...of Thor and Sam's daughter Tham...picture below but spoilered out as it is, erm, disturbing.

;)In case you were wondering as I was what Sam and Thor's child would look like, feast your eyes below and meet: THAM! I'm warning you...you WILL have nightmares...
Last chance...
Okay...you asked for it!

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/tham.jpg
THAM!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Tham is proud that she has followed in her mother's footsteps and works at the SGC. Thor, the doting daddy, loves to comment on how her looks favor his side of the gene pool (although she does have her mother's hair...)

I wonder if Kvasir is jealous...

/me ponders

the dancer of spaz
March 16th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Hmm... what about Vala + Rodney McKay? :D :valaanime04: :mckayanime09:

Or...

:sam::vala::tealc::sheppard::daniel: :ronan::cameron::beckett::weir::teyla:

OT10? To commemorate the record-breaking tenth season with an unforgettable romance of epic proportions? ;)

Formerhost
March 16th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Or...

:sam::vala::tealc::sheppard::daniel: :ronan::cameron::beckett::weir::teyla:

OT10? To commemorate the record-breaking tenth season with an unforgettable romance of epic proportions? ;)

Everybody with everybody? :tealcanime49: :cool:

Skydiver
March 16th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Ok, only cause there were so many new ideas and so many that didn't stand a chance of ever 'winning'

feel free to vote again, and you can vote for more than one option you could have had i not screwed it up :mckay:

and i PROMISE i won't edit it again

Dani347
March 16th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Dang...and I had thought you meant Thor.

No, but in the campaign running rampant here on GW to DENY THE LOVE, there is no avatar for Kvasir, so I had to make do.:p

You should see the manip I did last year...of Thor and Sam's daughter Tham...picture below but spoilered out as it is, erm, disturbing.

Disturbing? I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Formerhost
March 16th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Ok, only cause there were so many new ideas and so many that didn't stand a chance of ever 'winning'

feel free to vote again, and you can vote for more than one option you could have had i not screwed it up :mckay:

and i PROMISE i won't edit it again

So what about voting for more than one option? 'cause I didn't manage to again... :tealcanime44: :tealcanime23: :tealcanime22:

Uber
March 16th, 2006, 02:39 PM
No, but in the campaign running rampant here on GW to DENY THE LOVE, there is no avatar for Kvasir, so I had to make do.:p

Disturbing? I'm going to have nightmares tonight.You were warned, my friend.

;)

Dani347
March 16th, 2006, 02:47 PM
You were warned, my friend.

;)

But, it was in spoiler tags. Warning me about spoiler tags is like warning a chocoholic that there's a candy store around the corner.

esoap524
March 16th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Man it be so halarious to have Vala run SGC. I can already imagine vala having a few muscle merry's giving her a neck and shoulder massage during a breifing, and other scenario that's way to rude for me to write. :-)

You know, that might make a really funny fan fic.

I almost voted for that but then decided on muppet-gate. i want to see Farscape's Rygel and that other king of personality, Vasir (is that his name, the new Ancient dude?) argue over the team's missions.

RealmOfX
March 16th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Oh, so not fair! You put muppetgate in! Of course I had to vote for that.

Now everytime I watch the show I'm going to have that damn theme song running through my head :D I'm visualising Kvasir and Rygel running the place and being chased around by Miss Piggy and Kermit et al

"The Muppet Show" (Opening)

Kermit: It's the Muppet Show with our Very Special Guest Star, _____!

Females: It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

Males: It's time to put on makeup
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight.

Waldorf: Why do we always come here
Statler: I guess we'll never know
Waldorf: It's like a kind of torture
both: To have to watch the show

(brief interlude)

Muppets: And now let's get things started
Audience: Why don't you get things started
Kermit: It's time to get things started
Muppets: on the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational
this is what we call the Muppet Show!

(Gonzo blows his trumpet)

repeat ad nauseam

Skydiver
March 16th, 2006, 06:06 PM
i'd have to make it from scratch again, it won't let me edit it to make it multiple choice...which sucks in so many ways

esoap524
March 16th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Oh, so not fair! You put muppetgate in! Of course I had to vote for that.

Now everytime I watch the show I'm going to have that damn theme song running through my head :D I'm visualising Kvasir and Rygel running the place and being chased around by Miss Piggy and Kermit et al

LOL--for any Farscape/Sg1 fans out there, someone made a lovely Farscape music video set to the Muppet show theme song. It's hilarious

Here's the link for any interested parties.

http://umsa7.ums.edu/~anniebw/video/kobatv_farscape.html

If I knew more SG1 and had the DVDs, it might be fun to make one to Sg1

Ascended Times.2
March 16th, 2006, 10:29 PM
*Grins* I voted for Baltar running the SGC...Oh, the crossover fun! :)
(Woo, only one to have voted that particular one so far...)