This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Enemy?

is Adria the new enemy becouse its not under FLESH AND BLOOD like the Asurans are under the thing for PROGENY just a question.

So far it looks like it. Remember the term enemy is a loose concept and can mean many interpretation. A new race. A new person etc etc but so far it looks like Adria is the new bad guy going against the SGC.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
      So far it looks like it. Remember the term enemy is a loose concept and can mean many interpretation. A new race. A new person etc etc but so far it looks like Adria is the new bad guy going against the SGC.
      Agreed! TPTB had eluded to the fact that the new enemy in season 10 would be connected to the Ori. I would definitely say Adria fits into that category.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh yeah... well, that crept up on me! Vala's Oracle... the Ori Harcesis child... (I'm actually hoping that there's going to be dozens of Oracles, each leading a different forces of the Ori Crusade/Purge. Kind of like the Vorta of the ST: DS9 Dominion, but not clones. (I wouldn't mind the same person, just reincarnated in different actors, so it would be:

: Die Oracle!
        : : Noooos!
        : Mwhahahha!
        : You killed me! I will take revenge upon you!
        : Who the Ori Hell are you?
        I am ( ) him, but re-incarnated! Mwhahahaha!
        : Damn. Die again then!
        : Nooooos, again!
        : Mwhhahahhaha!
        : I'm back again!
        Damnation!

And so on and so on and so on......

CREDITS

Cameron Mitchel:
        Ori Oracle: , &

Comment

Nice one!
          I hope , , ,is kind of a bad guy, like jaffa were under the rule of gua'uld.
          Does whatever she does because she belives the ori are all seeing but can be sometimes persuaded to do otherwise( ) than the ori tell her.(rebel Jaffa)
          Last edited by Chemp; 17 March 2006, 11:45 AM.
          4 easy steps how to make people hate you
          Spoiler:
          Ignore them
          Spoiler:
          talk bad about them behind their backs
          Spoiler:
          Use lots of spoiler tags
          Spoiler:
          Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Well, I think Oracles are Ories, I'm not sure if they're down in a human body or newly created Ori, but they defently have all the knoledge & beliefs of the Ori. it's my thinking that they want the same goals as the ascended Ori,but they're able to actually interact with the Universe & help destroy/convert people/things. So, they'd probably do allt eh Ori things then. Another possibility is that they become corrupt from they're power (absolute power corrupts absolutly) so the Oracle/s might set up they're own Cult to worship them/him/her as a God/Godess & not the Ascended Ori. So we'd have the Ascended Ori Troops & the Oracle Ori troops to deal with (if it happened, which I'm hoping it might).

Comment

why don't they not do that reincarnation thing because it would cheapen everything and be a BSG rip off
              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Yeah, but in BSG they have many copies with the same memories at the same time, what I'm proposing is that they only have one at a time. So that the Oracles who were killed came back with a vengance... to gain retrubution on the person who killed him/her... I suppose it would also allow TPTB to continually kill off the Oracles & bring them back, alot like they're doing with Ba'al. Fact: every episode involving Ba'al from the Cloning ep will have at least one of him dying, hopfully a whole armarda mob SG1 who take them all out in a blaze of bullets & blood.
                : Die! (in Chorus)
                : Noo! *Starts Shooting*

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                  Well, I think Oracles are Ories, I'm not sure if they're down in a human body or newly created Ori, but they defently have all the knoledge & beliefs of the Ori. it's my thinking that they want the same goals as the ascended Ori,but they're able to actually interact with the Universe & help destroy/convert people/things. So, they'd probably do allt eh Ori things then. Another possibility is that they become corrupt from they're power (absolute power corrupts absolutly) so the Oracle/s might set up they're own Cult to worship them/him/her as a God/Godess & not the Ascended Ori. So we'd have the Ascended Ori Troops & the Oracle Ori troops to deal with (if it happened, which I'm hoping it might).
                  Also spoiler wise its said that Adria is not an Ori in human form but a physical manifestation of the Ori.

Also the Priors serve as the 'Vorta' as you say.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Ahh, that explains a few things!... yeah. We need more Oracles, a whole legion of them.

Yeah, the Priors do act as Vorta, but they don't seem that evil, they seem more like scouts who want to help rid people of there sins by destrcution & torment. I think it would be better to have the Oracle as Vorta, as I'm hoping they'll have more personallity, a malicious one at that. Or possibly the Doci, although they seem to act as more Head of the Priests, seeing over the training of the Priors & acting as a link between the world & the Ori, although the Oracles seem to have replaced the latter. I can imagin the Oracle standing abord the Flagship of the Ori Fleet & then shouting something like "In the Name of Origin!" And the entire Fleet attacks in a wave of malice & fury. Or possibly like a great leader in battle, with golden armour & a powerful sword like weapon, leading the Ori footsoldiers in battle.

Comment

I like the ladder idea
                      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

You mean the:
                        Originally posted by The Prophet
                        Or possibly like a great leader in battle, with golden armour & a powerful sword like weapon, leading the Ori footsoldiers in battle
                        idea? yeah, it's not bad, kind of like a vicious war general, who doesn't care about the colateral damage of his troops, just for the victory, & in battle, he seeks out the toughest enemy as his "nemisis" to deafeat or to suffer shame worse than death. He also could have a self-destruct device (like the Foothold aliens) to take out as many enemies as possible in the case of capture. He has a malicious personality, he would shoot through his own troops just to hit an enemy behind them.

Comment

I think they said:
                          Spoiler:
                          Adria ages quite quickly

I the leader of the Ori won't be a teen :/
                          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                            I think they said:
                            Spoiler:
                            Adria ages quite quickly

I the leader of the Ori won't be a teen :/
                            I don't mean to be harsh, but it wasn't stated in this thread that the Oracles, would
                            Spoiler:
                            be teens, I for one was hoping for adult Oracles, then it would add more depth & allow you to murder them off whilst
                            still remaining under the PG rating, imagin what the censors would do if Cam pulled out a hand gun & shot a 12 year old in the head! It'd be an 18!

Comment

I wonder if Adria will
                              Spoiler:
                              reach her full growth by the end of "Flesh and Blood"?
                              I sure hope that is the case.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X