Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Show question thtaq got me thinking...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Show question thtaq got me thinking...

what would happen to lycanthropes if they were on the moon?
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
    what would happen to lycanthropes if they were on the moon?
    That's one that boggles the mind.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If the werewolf lived below the surface, and only surfaced at night (every 15 days), they'd probably never change.

Then again, if they lived in a domed city on the surface, they'd be werewolves for a little over two weeks a month.
      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

There's actually a comic book Scud: The Disposable Assassin that actually has a storyline where a werewolf infiltrates the space program in order to get to the moon. It turns out that a werewolf on the moon merges with it, becoming a gigantic, sentient, black hole.

So now you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuallain
          There's actually a comic book Scud: The Disposable Assassin that actually has a storyline where a werewolf infiltrates the space program in order to get to the moon. It turns out that a werewolf on the moon merges with it, becoming a gigantic, sentient, black hole.

So now you know.
          That is some brilliant writing right there. It makes perfect sense to me and now we all know the truth: Werewolves on the moon become sentient vacuum cleaners of the universe.

Now that I think about it... a werewolf is probably powering the Ori supergate.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Nuallain

So now you know.

that's just cool.
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Did anybody think that the new sandwich in that episode was funny? A Krispy Kreme triple with bacon and cheese or something? lol That would fix Social Security!
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
              X