This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Authur and other possible Allies?

Some people are saying the furlings might be our new ally, hear what I think (dont laugh too hard at me )

Since they are going on Authurian legends could our new ally be King Authur himself. Merlin put him in a statis pod and he has been sleeping till the Sword was pulled from the stone. According to Legend, King Authur will come back we he is needed. It would be cool if they found the Saangraal on King Authur's body. Because in legend he found the "Holy Grail" so if they find Authur the find the ori killer.
    For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Maybe Arthur is the weapon...

maybe arthur was drained by a wraith...crap we lose the war.

Comment

It's the Furlings I tell you!

Comment

It is possible (on the King Arthur thing) though so far not sure...before i heard about him being like Vala's child i would have said no and he was simply a human who helped Merlin shape humanity in the distant past but with this whole talk about Camelot and his return plus the fact that they are fighting against ascended beings well...its possible.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Ya, a scene where Valla's daughter(forgot her name) and Authur fight, now that might be kinda cool

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
            Some people are saying the furlings might be our new ally, hear what I think (dont laugh too hard at me )

Since they are going on Authurian legends could our new ally be King Authur himself. Merlin put him in a statis pod and he has been sleeping till the Sword was pulled from the stone. According to Legend, King Authur will come back we he is needed. It would be cool if they found the Saangraal on King Authur's body. Because in legend he found the "Holy Grail" so if they find Authur the find the ori killer.
            For what? So he could age a lot? >_>'

Comment

I like the idea. But the problem is that they've already screwed that part of the story up. Authur was taken to Avalon to be healed and sleep until Britain needed him in her greatest need. They've already foud Avalon, so that kinda puts a damper on the whole idea.

Comment

perhaps arthur is a furling???

Comment

Originally posted by Milleniumlance
                  perhaps arthur is a furling???

What a twist that would be, so Furlings look like humans too. Just Imagine that Furlings are relative to the Ancients. Ancients came to another galaxy first and a few wanted to stay there, so they called themselves the Furlings

Comment

What about the knights of the round table?

Comment

Thier interpetaion of Arthur etc, seems a bit out there. But there are also several versions of the Arthur legend out there.
                      WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

I would love to see the Return of the King.
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I was wondering if this Arthur was in stasis like Weir was in the episode Before I sleep episode of Atlantis. Awakened Ancients would be very interesting and useful.
                          WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Ok, so King Arthur is Christ...

And
                            Spoiler:
                            Adria
                            is the Anti-Christ.

Mattathias

Comment

I get the impression from Camelot that whoever Arthur was, he knew the Ori would be coming, those who beleive his legend were preparing for a war when Arthur returns, he's supposed to come and lead them to fight according to legend.

My theory is Arthur is either a descended Ancient or some kind of advanced human, maybe an unascended, non-plagued Ancient, who's gone looking for the San Graal to speed up its finding for when the Ori turn up, but, if he didn't find it, left a legend that he'd return, so if he hasn't found, he comes and leads an anti-Ori crusade to buy everyone the time they need.
                              -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                              -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                              -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Working...
                              X