Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

According to Michael Shanks in an interview just posted to GW, we'll see the appearance of a face we've missed for some time on the show in the 200th episode. I wonder if that missed face could be RDA? What are your thoughts? Personally, I'd love to see him make an appearance. Seeing him interact with the "new" team environment would be really nice.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Oooo, I really hope it's RDA.

I haven't been vocal on the subject, but I still miss him greatly (doesn't make me like Season 9 any less though). In fact, I just saw Origin a few days ago, and loved his supposed "wooden" performance at the end with Daniel.

"Sorry about Daedalus"
    "No you're not"
    "You're right, not."

Anyway, getting off track. So yeah, I really hope it's RDA...I can't really think of anyone else who we've missed for sometime. We've seen both Hammond and Frasier in Season 9, so who else can it be except for Jack?

Hmm...I guess it can be Thor too.

Comment

It could also be Thor, or like in ripple effect, some guy who died a long time ago
      http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
      If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
      **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

LYA!!!!

Comment

It has to be O'Neill! After all RDA has meant to the series, I can not imagine that they would not include him in the 200th episode. That would truly be sacrilege.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSouthDiva
            It has to be O'Neill! After all RDA has meant to the series, I can not imagine that they would not include him in the 200th episode. That would truly be sacrilege.
            Hey, welcome to the forums (saw your post count)

Yeah, they should have RDA and Thor both come back in the 200th episode. RDA should be there and he should be like... "Where's Thor??" And then all of a sudden, Thor gets here with the Asgard fleet, we go beat the crap out of the Ori and everybody lives happily ever after.

Comment

I just hope they don't pull another wormhole extreme for th 200th episode, that was one of the top 10 worst ever episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
                I just hope they don't pull another wormhole extreme for th 200th episode, that was one of the top 10 worst ever episodes.
                If you listened to the interview from Sci-fi talk, Shanks said that they're not doing a wormhole x-treme kinda thing

Comment

That's odd, since Shanks in the article (same source, I know) says that:

"I would say it's going to be not unlike 'Wormhole X-Treme!,'" he said, noting the 100th episode that aired in Season Five.
                  Doesn't matter to me though, I loved Wormhole X-Treme!

Comment

it could be several people...RDA, thor....maybe even could be Oma...which would be cool...or as a joke by Shanks "a face we've missed for some time.." could be Anubis...which was a cool villian.

since the episode is called Counterstrike....i'd suggest that its Thor coming back and having some allies or a plan or somethin.

Comment

It's not Counter Strike, it's just 6th in the list because we don't have a name for the 200th episode yet.

Comment

Cassandra
                        Daniel's Grandfather
                        Jonas!

Comment

mmmm has to be RDA.

has to be!

(at least that's wishful thinkin' on my part!)

If it is though...i hope he's in it for more then one scene, cause, that ends up just being a tease!

Comment

I bet that pesky Ancient gene keeps forcing him back to SG-1.

I'm 99% sure he is talking about RDA though.
                            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by dmayor09
                              it could be several people...RDA, thor....maybe even could be Oma...which would be cool...or as a joke by Shanks "a face we've missed for some time.." could be Anubis...which was a cool villian.
                              But technicaly anubis has not face, only on the ascended plane

Comment

Working...
                              X