PDA

View Full Version : Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

the fifth man
March 12th, 2006, 07:27 PM
According to Michael Shanks in an interview just posted to GW, we'll see the appearance of a face we've missed for some time on the show in the 200th episode. I wonder if that missed face could be RDA? What are your thoughts? Personally, I'd love to see him make an appearance. Seeing him interact with the "new" team environment would be really nice.

PG15
March 12th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Oooo, I really hope it's RDA. :D

I haven't been vocal on the subject, but I still miss him greatly (doesn't make me like Season 9 any less though). In fact, I just saw Origin a few days ago, and loved his supposed "wooden" performance at the end with Daniel.

"Sorry about Daedalus"
"No you're not"
"You're right, not."

Anyway, getting off track. So yeah, I really hope it's RDA...I can't really think of anyone else who we've missed for sometime. We've seen both Hammond and Frasier in Season 9, so who else can it be except for Jack?

Hmm...I guess it can be Thor too.

Imgnryflagdotcom
March 12th, 2006, 08:02 PM
It could also be Thor, or like in ripple effect, some guy who died a long time ago

thenimf
March 12th, 2006, 08:05 PM
LYA!!!! :nox:

DeepSouthDiva
March 12th, 2006, 08:46 PM
It has to be O'Neill! After all RDA has meant to the series, I can not imagine that they would not include him in the 200th episode. That would truly be sacrilege.

Imgnryflagdotcom
March 12th, 2006, 08:55 PM
It has to be O'Neill! After all RDA has meant to the series, I can not imagine that they would not include him in the 200th episode. That would truly be sacrilege.

Hey, welcome to the forums (saw your post count)

Yeah, they should have RDA and Thor both come back in the 200th episode. RDA should be there and he should be like... "Where's Thor??" And then all of a sudden, Thor gets here with the Asgard fleet, we go beat the crap out of the Ori and everybody lives happily ever after. :cameron:

Esquin
March 12th, 2006, 08:56 PM
I just hope they don't pull another wormhole extreme for th 200th episode, that was one of the top 10 worst ever episodes.

Imgnryflagdotcom
March 12th, 2006, 09:00 PM
I just hope they don't pull another wormhole extreme for th 200th episode, that was one of the top 10 worst ever episodes.

If you listened to the interview from Sci-fi talk, Shanks said that they're not doing a wormhole x-treme kinda thing

PG15
March 12th, 2006, 09:13 PM
That's odd, since Shanks in the article (same source, I know) says that:

"I would say it's going to be not unlike 'Wormhole X-Treme!,'" he said, noting the 100th episode that aired in Season Five.

Doesn't matter to me though, I loved Wormhole X-Treme!

dmayor09
March 12th, 2006, 09:39 PM
it could be several people...RDA, thor....maybe even could be Oma...which would be cool...or as a joke by Shanks "a face we've missed for some time.." could be Anubis...which was a cool villian.

since the episode is called Counterstrike....i'd suggest that its Thor coming back and having some allies or a plan or somethin.

PG15
March 12th, 2006, 09:48 PM
It's not Counter Strike, it's just 6th in the list because we don't have a name for the 200th episode yet.

Scyld
March 12th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Cassandra
Daniel's Grandfather
Jonas!

saxamoophone
March 12th, 2006, 11:22 PM
mmmm has to be RDA.

has to be!

(at least that's wishful thinkin' on my part!)

If it is though...i hope he's in it for more then one scene, cause, that ends up just being a tease!

Dromag67
March 12th, 2006, 11:49 PM
I bet that pesky Ancient gene keeps forcing him back to SG-1. ;)

I'm 99% sure he is talking about RDA though.

Auralis
March 13th, 2006, 01:33 AM
it could be several people...RDA, thor....maybe even could be Oma...which would be cool...or as a joke by Shanks "a face we've missed for some time.." could be Anubis...which was a cool villian.

But technicaly anubis has not face, only on the ascended plane :)

eri-chan
March 13th, 2006, 02:04 AM
hmmm rda did make a few appearances in season 9 and even though a lot of people do miss him, i don't think he's going to be 'the face we haven't for some time on the show.'

i think rda will probably be in the episode... how can he not?!? :jack: (i'm expecting him to be there already) but for that special appearance, i think it's probably some other character...

hmmm apophis?! :apophis: hmm skaara?? *shrug*

jenks
March 13th, 2006, 07:00 AM
"I would say it's going to be not unlike 'Wormhole X-Treme!,'" he said, noting the 100th episode that aired in Season Five. "We're going to be taking a few potshots at ourselves, but at the same time the audience will certainly be in on the joke. It may also involve the appearance of a face that we've missed for some time."

*sigh*

Karec
March 13th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Who The Heck Is RDA?! >.<

LaCroix
March 13th, 2006, 07:21 AM

Richard Dean Anderson.

Arturis
March 13th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Richard Dean Anderson :jack:

He was/is Jack O'Neill for crying out loud... :comeon:

geez... how soon they forget... :jack_new15:

I hope he appears in the 200th episodes as well. Here's to hoping.

The Prophet
March 13th, 2006, 09:05 AM
RDAs gone... I don't think he will return... I'm actually hoping it will be Sha're, Cause there was an interview with one of TPTB (can't remember who?) & he said that they were thinking about having Daniel tell Vala about Sha're, imagin if she actually came & helped us!

She de-ascends, see's Daniel, goes over to hug, kiss, love him & Vala's like, Oi! he's mine! & a cold-war catfight ensues for teh rest of the ep. between them with Danny-boy stuck in the middle. :danielanime07: :daniel23: :danielanime08: (in that order) :D

Aither
March 13th, 2006, 09:34 AM
RDAs gone... I don't think he will return... I'm actually hoping it will be Sha're, Cause there was an interview with one of TPTB (can't remember who?) & he said that they were thinking about having Daniel tell Vala about Sha're, imagin if she actually came & helped us!

She de-ascends, see's Daniel, goes over to hug, kiss, love him & Vala's like, Oi! he's mine! & a cold-war catfight ensues for teh rest of the ep. between them with Danny-boy stuck in the middle. :danielanime07: :daniel23: :danielanime08: (in that order) :D
She has never ascended when dying. Teal'c killed her a long time before Abydos being destroyed by Anubis and its inhabitants ascending.

The Prophet
March 13th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Didn't she contact Daniel in his dreams telling him to let her go & forgive Teal'c or was that just a dream?... Damn... Damn... DAMN!!!!!

Albion
March 13th, 2006, 10:08 AM
She contacted him telepathically through the beam of the hand device before Teal'c killed her. It only took seconds to do, even though in Daniel's head it seemed to take forever.

On the topic of the thread - I agree with eri-chan. RDA's only been gone since the beginning of S9, which doesn't really fit with someone missed for a long time. We'd be talking a few seasons back, I think, in that context.

Albion :)

tofuchef
March 13th, 2006, 10:26 AM
i believe they will bring back jack and thor at the same time for the 200th episode.. just cause of what ms said, we've missed.. cause well to us it doesn't feel long like couple months.. but it was a year ago to the cast when rda was last there

The Prophet
March 13th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Damn again. Damn telepathy. Damn dreams... yeah, RDA seems a little too soon, hey the possibilities are endless...

RDA: too soon
Hammond: too soon
Janet Fraiser: Ripple Effect & Dead
Martouf: Ripple Effect & Dead
Jacob: Dead... didn't ascend.
Ska're: Could be... he ascended.
Sha're: Died. Damn
Daniels Gandad: Could be... the Giant Aliens seemed samrt enough to beet the Ori & we've already had a reference to the Crystal Skull in Season 9.
McKay: Could be, we're going crossover frenzy!
Anise/Freya: Loads of Tok'ra died though...
Thor: We've had loads of replacement Asgard though...
Aschen: There was that 3rd episode to finish the Arch, maybe to start a new Ori one? Black Hole Adress though...
Knox: Ehhh... toon seculed.
Oma: Battle with Anubis
Anubis Battle with Oma
Atlantis Gueststar: Hey, could be...
President: Not that major character
Vice-President Kinsey: The Trust?
Maybourne: Jack's Nemesis... No Jack, no Maybourne. Anyway, "It's Good to be King" was a good way to end, don't spoil it...
Mini-Jack: Probabaly not... A once off kind of thing...

Well that's the main list with pros & cons... hey, I'm not psychic... :jonas:

Lokii
March 13th, 2006, 11:34 AM
The wormhole extreme episode was the worst SG episode ever.

Whatever they do I just hope it is not some cheap cameo.

STARGATE7777
March 13th, 2006, 11:46 AM
I can't believe someone asked who's RDA.

THAT'S JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.

I don't care if it's an Unas episode. If Jack is back, I'll watch it.

Chaos18
March 13th, 2006, 11:50 AM
it makes sense if it Thor coz he could come to talk about the Ori crisis and to tell the SGC that the Asgards are doing everything they can do to defeat the Ori

also to fight the Ori :thor:

or it could be the :nox:

we wont have to wait for july coz we will get spoilers before.

when will the spoilers come out? about the 200th episode?

smurf
March 13th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Damn again. Damn telepathy. Damn dreams... yeah, RDA seems a little too soon, hey the possibilities are endless...

RDA: too soon
Hammond: too soon
Janet Fraiser: Ripple Effect & Dead
Martouf: Ripple Effect & Dead
Jacob: Dead... didn't ascend.
Ska're: Could be... he ascended.
Sha're: Died. Damn
Daniels Gandad: Could be... the Giant Aliens seemed samrt enough to beet the Ori & we've already had a reference to the Crystal Skull in Season 9.
McKay: Could be, we're going crossover frenzy!
Anise/Freya: Loads of Tok'ra died though...
Thor: We've had loads of replacement Asgard though...
Aschen: There was that 3rd episode to finish the Arch, maybe to start a new Ori one? Black Hole Adress though...
Knox: Ehhh... toon seculed.
Oma: Battle with Anubis
Anubis Battle with Oma
Atlantis Gueststar: Hey, could be...
President: Not that major character
Vice-President Kinsey: The Trust?
Maybourne: Jack's Nemesis... No Jack, no Maybourne. Anyway, "It's Good to be King" was a good way to end, don't spoil it...
Mini-Jack: Probabaly not... A once off kind of thing...

Well that's the main list with pros & cons... hey, I'm not psychic... :jonas:
Not psychic, but maybe in tune with TPTB because you ignored Jonas. :p

Prior_of_the_Ori
March 13th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Don't forget Shifu either...not likely to come but still he hasnt been seen.

Peoples_General
March 13th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Its going to be Jack. We're supposed to meet the Furlings in this 200th episode, so we're gonna need his sarcastic comments. :D I'd also like to here him say something about the Ori.

The Mighty Musnud
March 13th, 2006, 02:53 PM
...it's going to be not unlike 'Wormhole X-Treme!,'

To the fellow who thought it wasn't going to be like W:XT, you missed the double negative in the interview. Unfortunately, it looks like we're getting another clunker...

As for the possible characters, I think the most likely are:

RDA
Thor
Skaara
Cassandra

Less likely, but some that I'd like to see:

Nick Ballard
Jonas
Anise
Armin Shimmerman's Nox character
Oma Desala
Maybourne
Shifu
Alt. Reality Kawalsky
and last, but certainly not least...
...Michael Phelps (aka Mini-Jack)

:jonas:

Maximus
March 13th, 2006, 03:21 PM
I really hope its RDA, but, after looking at the 'Thor' thread further down the page, Im wondering if it could very well be him.

Isnt Thor off elsewhere dealing with something 'of urgency'???

Since we know the Furlings will appear, its possible Thors been off in a distant part of the galaxy (or another one) searching them out.

He turns up in the nick of time:)

Hell, then again, why not have both of 'em in!!!

IMForeman
March 13th, 2006, 03:35 PM
It's gotta be Jack and or Hammond. Hopefully both.

HirogenGater
March 13th, 2006, 03:40 PM

Uggh, don't remind me about that episode. I do hope it's RDA.
Hey someone else we haven't seen in a long time is Major Davis, where's he?

walter_MacChevron
March 13th, 2006, 04:05 PM
I was actually sad whne I heard what Michael Shanks has said......why do you ask? Well, everybody was really estatic when the furling rumors were spinning around the 200th episode....and it the producers WERE hinting at it......but Michael Shanks implies that it is a visitor we have already seen before......oh well, looks like no furlings :(

SGFanTN
March 13th, 2006, 04:10 PM
I hope it's the Furlings.

Although I would like to see whats been going on with mini-Jack.
I would also like to see whats been going on with Cassandra since Fraiser died.
I would also like to see a follow-up on the "Giant Aliens"

Major_Griff
March 13th, 2006, 04:19 PM
O fcourse its Jack!!!! Jeeze who else would ti be that they're so cryptic about it! They aren't sure if he'll do it so they have to be cryptic, Joe said something similar about the 200th ep!!

GearheadSG1
March 13th, 2006, 04:32 PM
The Furling??.. Now wait.. How can something that has NEVER been on the show before come back to the show???????????????

Yea, don't get me wrong..I would love to see a story line that finally deals with the Furlings... Cuz HECK, No one knows anything about them..

A kicker episode would have to address the Furlings as well as the 9th Chervon at the same time.......:comeon:

Mattathias2.0
March 13th, 2006, 04:33 PM
To the fellow who thought it wasn't going to be like W:XT, you missed the double negative in the interview. Unfortunately, it looks like we're getting another clunker...

As for the possible characters, I think the most likely are:

RDA
Thor
Skaara
Cassandra

Less likely, but some that I'd like to see:

Nick Ballard
Jonas
Anise
Armin Shimmerman's Nox character
Oma Desala
Maybourne
Shifu
Alt. Reality Kawalsky
and last, but certainly not least...
...Michael Phelps (aka Mini-Jack)

:jonas:

I'm thinking:

Skaara
Janet
Jacob
RDA

Possibly:

Kawalsky
Maybourne
Sha're

Mattathias

deadman
March 13th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Sha're would be interesting, because we never saw her ascend, so we just asumed she didn't but you can never be sure.

the fifth man
March 13th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Hopefully we get more info sometime soon. This is going to bug me until then.;)

eri-chan
March 14th, 2006, 02:45 AM
lol lets start placing bets :jack_new15:

and i'd say take rda out of the betting pool because he's most likely going to be in it and it'll probably be some other special guest star.

hmm i seriously doubt its sha're/sha'uri... the actress was ms' ex-wife i think. and she was killed off ages ago with no hope of ascension. i'd rather go with apophis because you just see an explosion on some planet, he could've escaped before the crash. if not, i'll stick with skaara being teh next ancient/ascended rep.

travis
March 14th, 2006, 04:06 AM
mmm..... alot of characters mentioned in previous post is all possible and plausable. But I'm really hoping for any of the Nox, as it kinda makes sense to bring them back to connect them with the so call furling appearance. And hopefully we get an insight in to the alliance.

The comment about what does RDA means (LOL! not in a rude way) but it's like asking what does SGC means:-)

The Prophet
March 14th, 2006, 08:27 AM
The comment about what does RDA means (LOL! not in a rude way) but it's like asking what does SGC means:-)

Yeah, it's obvious! Super Gross Cabbage!:D

No, I know what it means... StarGate Centre... :rolleyes:

Oh, and also, RDA can mean Reccomended Daily Allowance... which for me is &#163;0.00 or $0.00 (in Dollars) :D

prion
March 14th, 2006, 08:42 AM

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. The exact quote on the 200th episode is "I would say it's going to be not unlike 'Wormhole X-Treme.' We're going to be taking a few potshots at ourselves, but at the same time the audience will certainly be in on the joke. It may also involve the appearance of a face that we've missed for some time."

MAY involve, and it could easily be anybody - Janet, Martouf, HAMMOND. If RDA never again appears on SG1, I could live with it as it would be his decision, and if he's happy with what he's doing now, why upset the apple cart?

Starfalcon
March 14th, 2006, 09:03 AM
According to Michael Shanks in an interview just posted to GW, we'll see the appearance of a face we've missed for some time on the show in the 200th episode. I wonder if that missed face could be RDA? What are your thoughts? Personally, I'd love to see him make an appearance. Seeing him interact with the "new" team environment would be really nice.

After the planned Stargate movie has been canceled and the Stargate: Alliance game gone, too is episode 200 the last chance to see the original SG 1 together I suppose. So I would love it if RDA would return for this episode. But I don´t expect it. I have read many interviews with people from the show and I had the strong feeling that RDA was no longer welcome to them.Reading this interviews made me feeling sad. It was like "we are now a fresh new show with fresh young actors and we don´t wan´t this boring old man anymore here". So why should he return? If I was him I wouldn´t do it.

And the second reason is that I don´t think that the people who make the show want any nostalgia for the old version of the show. They have often enough said that for them this is a new show and so there isn´t not even a real episode 200 to celebrate for them.
And Michael Shanks said this would be like Wormhole X-treme. So I don´t expect something big. I don´t hated this epsiode as much as many other fans seem to do it but it wasn´t very good - especially for an episode 100. (And I have buyed the european DVD only because I was so curious about it...).
If it´s like Wormhole X-treme than maybe Marty will return. Who knows...

But if RDA would return I would be very happy it´s only that I can´t see that it will happen.

angsty_otaku
March 14th, 2006, 09:24 AM
it'd be great if they would bring jack back...but it would just bring to much controversy...:-/ *sigh* jack...*sigh*

gatebee
March 14th, 2006, 09:29 AM
I am praying that is will be RDA the one and only Jack J. O'Neill:jack: :sam:

andyxm575
March 14th, 2006, 10:33 AM
What about URGO? he hasnt been in it for years. My bet though is on RDA or Teryl Rothery coming back permanently.

jenks
March 14th, 2006, 10:49 AM
As far as I know the writers haven't said anywhere that we're going to, or that we could meet the Furlings in the ep. From what I've read they said we might find out about them, wouldn't suprise me if we didn't hear anything abotu them, or if we do it will probably be something stupid... really dissapointed they are doing a wormhole x-treme style 'daft' show...

The Signal
March 14th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Now THAT is sacrelidge :D

If it is Season 1-5 Jack, then Im all for it, if it is Season 6-8 Jack, please no.

Im gonna say we will see someone like Skaara (sp)

Chaos18
March 14th, 2006, 11:49 AM
it can't be hammond as he was in episode 11 of season 9

and it can't be RDA coz he was in the 1st 2nd or 3rd episode of season 9

so it has to be one that we have not seen for some time.

i understand loads of ppl want to see RDA but the one that Michael Shanks described well it can't be him it has to be one that we have not seen for a long time.

don't get me wrong i would really like to see RDA. Jack O'neil

deadman
March 14th, 2006, 12:29 PM
it can't be hammond as he was in episode 11 of season 9

and it can't be RDA coz he was in the 1st 2nd or 3rd episode of season 9

so it has to be one that we have not seen for some time.

i understand loads of ppl want to see RDA but the one that Michael Shanks described well it can't be him it has to be one that we have not seen for a long time.

don't get me wrong i would really like to see RDA. Jack O'neil
those were only flashbacks with Jack, cameos, not an actual appearance

veryangrystargatefan
March 14th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Sorry, guys but I have to throw my two cents in here. My guess would be that they might possibly have Jonas come back because if you remember from Season 6 he's supposed to be some sort of leap in the evolutionary chain or something (Metamorphosis). I personally would love to see Jonas come back and see what would happen and how Mitchell would react to him. I think it would be amusing. Plus I like the actor too!!!

Rachel :jonas:

the fifth man
March 14th, 2006, 08:45 PM
MAY involve, and it could easily be anybody - Janet, Martouf, HAMMOND. If RDA never again appears on SG1, I could live with it as it would be his decision, and if he's happy with what he's doing now, why upset the apple cart?

I'm in agreement with that. But I'd still like to see him at least once again.:)

metabog
March 14th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Oh no... I bet it's going to be Martin... :-( the writer guy from wormhole extreme.

I'd like it to be Jonas or Jack.

Adrius
March 15th, 2006, 12:11 AM
Oh no... I bet it's going to be Martin... :-( the writer guy from wormhole extreme.

I'd like it to be Jonas or Jack.
Oh no! I hope not!

:tealcanime51:

Kanten
March 15th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Ferretti? :P

FallenAngelII
March 15th, 2006, 05:27 AM

since the episode is called Counterstrike....i'd suggest that its Thor coming back and having some allies or a plan or somethin.

Or they'll play intergalatic CS >_>'. I hate CS.

It's not Counter Strike, it's just 6th in the list because we don't have a name for the 200th episode yet.

Actually, when they don't have the name for an episode, they just list it as Unnamed episode. Or if they have no information about it at all, they list it as a greyed out non-link. If Gateworld lists "Counter-strike" as the 200th episode, as far as they know, it's the 200th episode.

Also, 1 season is hardly "a long time".

Sha're couldn't possibly have Ascended. Because once you're dead, that's it. Oma can pretty much tamper with time and slow it down/stop it so that you don't actually die until you've made your decision, but once you die and leave behind a corpse, you're dead.

She didn't contact him in his dreams. She contacted him through the Goa'uld device, using it to tamper with his consciousness. Those few seconds became several days (hence the title) so that he could be given her message.

McKay's hardly a likely candidate as we can see him every week on "Atlantis".

They should do what I suggested they do a few months back: Have the Aschen dialing into the black hole, hence dooming their planet, hence making it a possible beach head for the Ori.

greatbaal'soffire
March 16th, 2006, 04:48 AM
LYA!!!! :nox:

I agree lya is a candiate that everybody is seaming to overlooking.

my thought's are that the nox will come to war, they cannot overlook the danger of the ori and cannot use there current methords in self-defense but have great knowledge so can console with the asguard and hopefully the returning furling's, and of corse earth as they are the contacts to the jaffa and allicien alliance.
so the 200 episode is likerly to be simular to wormhole extreme in it's jokey nature but with a great alliance of tauri, jaffa, allicien alliance, asguard, now and the furlings being formed.

Merlin_Ancient
March 16th, 2006, 06:39 AM
I think this will have RDA, and thor come back. But with thor, im dreaming here, but he could have like the Nox and the Furlings come and beat the sh!t out of the ori. AWOSME.

FallenAngelII
March 16th, 2006, 06:57 AM
They could just go with that Wormhole X-tremeish feeling and have the Asgard, Nox and Furlings come and beat the crap out of the Ori and then have it all be Jack's dream. >_>'

Lida
March 16th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Just my poor opinion, but as very few series ever make it to their 200th episode, I'm hoping we will see more than one "face" we have missed for a long time. I know we are all hoping that RDA will make an appearance and as the series was his production company's "baby" and he did enjoy his role as O'Neill, I wouldn't be surprised to see him. As for others, it's anyone's guess. I suppose we'll just have to see how creative the writers are going to be. :jack:

Alexander E. Brent
March 16th, 2006, 07:05 AM
well , every time i think of this apereance...Kowalsky pops up in my head..i dont know why...well in one of the lowdowns they said he is the most liked on the set reacurin char...: P but it will be possibly Jonas or Thor... sarcasm if Shanks had thor on his mind...doesnt he gove him the voice? : P well id happily see RDA...but its not a big chance : P:mckay:

the fifth man
March 16th, 2006, 12:10 PM
It could always be Major Davis.:) You never know.

elfen_lied
March 18th, 2006, 12:45 PM
maybe it's the re-tu or Grace aliens ? :) (ok we didn't really see their faces)

the fifth man
March 18th, 2006, 07:08 PM
maybe it's the re-tu or Grace aliens ? :) (ok we didn't really see their faces)

Yeah, I'd be pretty disappointed if it was something like that. I'm still hoping for Jack, or Jonas maybe.:)

dude22
March 18th, 2006, 07:21 PM
it would be awsome to see RDA, but my guess would be hammond, since he hasnt rele been seen since well, the 4th horsemen. as said above though, id like to see as many old faces as possible

the fifth man
March 18th, 2006, 07:26 PM
it would be awsome to see RDA, but my guess would be hammond, since he hasnt rele been seen since well, the 4th horsemen. as said above though, id like to see as many old faces as possible

I'm not so sure about Hammond. While I'd love to see him again, something tells me we may have seen his farewell. Hope I'm wrong though.

Kanten
March 19th, 2006, 02:24 AM
It could always be Major Davis.:) You never know.

Holy heck, I completely forgot about Davis. Where has he been all year?

All hail the USAF
March 19th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Skarra became a "Oma/Orlin-ish" acended and came to our aid? Id love to see Skarra again

Amanda Eros
March 19th, 2006, 08:18 AM
I would love it to be Jonas, but that is doubtful. Same thing with Jack. Watch it's Narim or Kinsey. Though I'm also thinking it might be mini Jack. Or even Shi'fu come to help beat the Orii, :lol: yeah right!

Stampie
March 19th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Tolans

Ed
March 19th, 2006, 11:48 AM
hey maybe that ship at the end of wormholeextreme was furling that would rule there right under our noses

Chemp
March 19th, 2006, 12:36 PM
:daniel: Jordan 23?:) ;) :p

How about Anubis?
Kawalsky?
Kinsey?
Bra'tac?
Chaka?
Ishta?
Jennifer Hailey ?
Thor?
Loki?
Harry Maybourne ?
Sarah Gardner ?
Rya'c?
Skaara?
Yu?

:jack: :tealc: :sam: :daniel: :cameron: :vala: :jonas: :hammond: :sheppard: :weir: :ronan: :teyla: :ford: :mckay: :beckett:

Wraith Scientist
March 19th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Jack? Maybe he will sacrifice himself heroically to save Earth or something, rather than just getting phased out?

Sarah Gardner has been a host to a Goa'uld with acess to some particularly advanced technology. Meybe she could help with the Ori?

We haven't seen Thor in a while. Maybe there's an Asgard-Tau'ri alliance or something against the new Ori threat. It would also give the Sam-Thor shippers another boost.

Since it's the 200th episode it could be a huge SG-1 reunion with loads of characters from the earlier seasons coming back.

danmcken
March 20th, 2006, 12:00 PM
i know this a long shot but could it be Kurt Russel would be a good in joke
but it will prob be skarra or rda

AdamRLeggett
March 20th, 2006, 12:22 PM
<hey maybe that ship at the end of wormholeextreme was furling that would rule there right under our noses>

Seems extremely unlikely, given they had previously visited the aliens planet and it had been destroyed by the Goa'uld. I have to believe the Furlings were better than that.

All hail the USAF
March 20th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Maybe it could be Charlie...the child the Re'tu created...he's a Tok'ra now...OR..Ma'chello? I've had a very nagging idea that he was an Ancent...What about Cadet Hailey from then early season...OR Reole...the aliens who give off a chemical that makes people believe they know them...And I think it'd be REALLY cool to see Aris Boch again

STARGATE7777
March 20th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Since it's MS making the report could it be the character of Daniel Jackson...you know...the one that used to be on the old Stargate.

LaCroix
March 20th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Since it's MS making the report could it be the character of Daniel Jackson...you know...the one that used to be on the old Stargate.

Or it's the one already reported on GW's News Page. Somehow I can't see James Spader guest starring
on this show. His salary alone would break the budget.

Amanda Eros
March 20th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Oh! I have a new guess, Ry'ac. We haven't seen him since he got married!

Maybe this thread should have a poll with the possible candidates?

STARGATE7777
March 20th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Sorry, misunderstood. When I said the "old Stargate" I wasn't talking about James Spader and the movie. I was talking about the old Daniel, seasons 1-6 or pre-assension.

LaCroix
March 20th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Sorry, misunderstood. When I said the "old Stargate" I wasn't talking about James Spader and the movie. I was talking about the old Daniel, seasons 1-6 or pre-assension.

No problem.

the fifth man
March 20th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Holy heck, I completely forgot about Davis. Where has he been all year?

That's what I've been wondering, too. He was a relatively cool character. I'd really like to see him pop up again.

crosby
March 21st, 2006, 02:01 AM
To add fuel to the fire, this is from the official RDA web site and is referring to a recent phone conversation with RDA.

"He also wanted to share some happy news with his fans, saying, "I've only told one other person." But when asked if the information could be posted now, he wasn't sure, so for now it must be enough to say that the details will be added here just as soon as it is appropriate."

Any guesses? I'm going for either a visit to the SGC around the 200th episode time or he's going to be a dad again.

Dutch_Razor
March 21st, 2006, 03:24 AM
I read to page 2 but did it occur to anyone they might be refering to the Furlings?

Since we haven't heard of them for a long time.

macphoen
March 21st, 2006, 01:21 PM
I haven't posted here in a long time. I had to re-register since the forum changed and I couldn't remember what my username and password was (it was probably this username, not that I would be familiar to anyone). No one mention Lt. Graham Simmons and not that he would be in Stargate's 200th episode, but if the producers could squeeze in another appearance (I'm surprised he hasn't appeared on "Atlantis"), I would be happy. He hasn't been seen since Season 6's two-part season opener "Redemption".

LORD MONK
March 21st, 2006, 03:28 PM
Thats like not knowing who Kirk is or what the Enterprise is in the Star Trek Universe.

It's OK. If you don't ask you will never know, or as my mom says, find out the hard way.

I think it is Jack. After all he is/was the shows star that started it all. How could you say 'NO'. They have alot of time to plan his schedule and work around him so why not.

RDA it is. The Kirk in the Stargate Universe. Although Daniel is the one doing the Kirking.

cbrseadude
March 21st, 2006, 05:41 PM
I really hope its RDA. I miss his brand of humor at the most dire of times.

Dominus
March 22nd, 2006, 05:38 AM
I tend to think it will be Marty writer of Wormhole Extreme. I hope we see RDA again, no doubt, but Martin, and his people might play an integral part in the furling story.

masta chef
March 22nd, 2006, 07:22 AM
I'd have to say Apophis. His death was never explicit.

eri-chan
March 22nd, 2006, 12:56 PM
I'd have to say Apophis. His death was never explicit.

agreeeeeed! his ship blew up on a planet. for all we know, he could have escaped. but at the same time, he wouldnt be able to do squat against the ori and scg.

the fifth man
March 22nd, 2006, 07:16 PM
I tend to think it will be Marty writer of Wormhole Extreme. I hope we see RDA again, no doubt, but Martin, and his people might play an integral part in the furling story.

Well, I guess anything is possible.:)

LORD MONK
March 23rd, 2006, 12:16 AM
That would be cool.

Cherriey
March 23rd, 2006, 07:02 AM
I don't know... I thought RDA at first but we just saw him in season eight. That's not really a 'long' time. It could be Janet or Jonas. Maybe Narim? His actor was interviewed.

AdamRLeggett
March 23rd, 2006, 12:31 PM
I don't know... I thought RDA at first but we just saw him in season eight. That's not really a 'long' time. It could be Janet or Jonas. Maybe Narim? His actor was interviewed.
Narim seems to be looking more likely given the hints in the interview announcement - the Tolan phase shift tech sure would be useful to bypass the Ori and Wraith shields.

the fifth man
March 23rd, 2006, 12:38 PM
Narim seems to be looking more likely given the hints in the interview announcement - the Tolan phase shift tech sure would be useful to bypass the Ori and Wraith shields.

I would love to see Narim again. To learn he didn't perish with most of his people. And the Tollan phase-shift technology would be very helpful.

jazz!
March 24th, 2006, 01:32 AM
I doubt that Narim or Apophis would merit a return for the 200th (neither would I want them to).
With such a great milestone in scifi history, it HAS to be Jack for the come back...!? Hopefully in a spectacularly, awesome story... :D

eri-chan
March 24th, 2006, 02:49 AM
i think this thread needs a poll asking "who do you think its going to be?" :jack:

Lupin
March 24th, 2006, 03:00 AM
It could be General Hammond... but we have seen him in the 9th season. Don S. Davis will appear in the 10th and we don't know yet in wich episode...:hammond:

smurf
March 24th, 2006, 04:41 PM
I think we can safely delete Jonas off the list (if he was ever anywhere near it :rolleyes: ). Corin has replied to a question on his forum saying he doubts he'll be back on the show.

:mckay: <- this is my surprised face.

the fifth man
March 24th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I think we can safely delete Jonas off the list (if he was ever anywhere near it :rolleyes: ). Corin has replied to a question on his forum saying he doubts he'll be back on the show.

:mckay: <- this is my surprised face.

That's not too shocking to me. Sad, but not shocking.

Gala
March 25th, 2006, 04:30 AM
It might be King Arthur, or a knight from the round table, ya know.

the fifth man
March 25th, 2006, 10:10 PM
It might be King Arthur, or a knight from the round table, ya know.

I don't really figure that will be the case, my friend. I think MS meant someone who's been on the show before, but who we haven't seen in some time.

Neutschi
March 26th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Hammond will be in the 200 episode

Stargate-Project just stated it , they got the information from the Creation Entertainment Convention in Vancouver

tara3583
March 26th, 2006, 07:29 AM
What about Cassie?
I think she would be great to have come back, i remember a season1 show where a far in the future Cassie meet SG1 after their little detour into "1969" and had to send them back to their own time.
Maybe as Cassie must by now be an adult she decides to work with the SGC and thus bring in another girl for Sam to interact with aside from Vala, just a thought:)

the fifth man
March 26th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Hammond will be in the 200 episode

Stargate-Project just stated it , they got the information from the Creation Entertainment Convention in Vancouver

Really? It's not like we didn't see him that long ago. I wouldn't really consider his a face we've missed for some time. I'll have to check out that info. Personally, I'm still hoping on RDA for the 200th.

Amanda Eros
March 26th, 2006, 07:04 PM
What about Cassie?
I think she would be great to have come back, i remember a season1 show where a far in the future Cassie meet SG1 after their little detour into "1969" and had to send them back to their own time.
Maybe as Cassie must by now be an adult she decides to work with the SGC and thus bring in another girl for Sam to interact with aside from Vala, just a thought:)

It would be nice to see more female interaction, though I doubt that will ever happen. Why? Well, tptb don't really know how to write female characters. Never mind having them holding a nonwork related conversation. That would be shocking. :lol:

PG15
March 26th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Actually, when they don't have the name for an episode, they just list it as Unnamed episode. Or if they have no information about it at all, they list it as a greyed out non-link. If Gateworld lists "Counter-strike" as the 200th episode, as far as they know, it's the 200th episode.

I disagree. Case in point, we know "Quest" is the mid season 2 parter, and yet, it's not the 10th episode on the list.

Therefore, it's logical to assume that the 200th episode is not on the list and is as yet unnamed. Also, we know Brad Wright's writing it, and we know that CS is written by Joe Mallozzi.

The point is, CS is not the 200th episode.

the fifth man
March 27th, 2006, 07:32 PM
The point is, CS is not the 200th episode.

Besides, isn't the 200th ep supposed to be on the lighter side, kind of like "Wormhole X-Treme" was? "Counter-Strike" doesn't sound like a "light" ep to me.

the fifth man
March 28th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Besides, isn't the 200th ep supposed to be on the lighter side, kind of like "Wormhole X-Treme" was? "Counter-Strike" doesn't sound like a "light" ep to me.

And I'm right again!:D :D Yay!!!!!! RDA will be in the 200th ep, for more than just two minutes.:) I can't wait to see how they do this ep, it sounds all over the place.

crosby
March 29th, 2006, 12:53 AM
To add fuel to the fire, this is from the official RDA web site and is referring to a recent phone conversation with RDA.

"He also wanted to share some happy news with his fans, saying, "I've only told one other person." But when asked if the information could be posted now, he wasn't sure, so for now it must be enough to say that the details will be added here just as soon as it is appropriate."

Any guesses? I'm going for either a visit to the SGC around the 200th episode time or he's going to be a dad again.

Can I say "told you" Alright it wasn't that hard a guess but it will be good to see him back in a reoccurring role:jack:

eri-chan
March 29th, 2006, 02:28 AM
martin is in this ep right? he might've been the one ms was talking about

and how could we not expect rda to be in it? :jack: yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

the fifth man
March 29th, 2006, 10:57 PM
martin is in this ep right? he might've been the one ms was talking about

and how could we not expect rda to be in it? :jack: yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Indeed! I can't wait for this ep now.:)