PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Thor?

deadman
March 12th, 2006, 08:57 AM
We haven't seen Thor in about 2 years. Will he be back this year? Also, since they say he is across the Universe dealing with matters of extreme urgence, what does that mean?

IMForeman
March 12th, 2006, 09:15 AM
We haven't seen Thor in about 2 years. Will he be back this year? Also, since they say he is across the Universe dealing with matters of extreme urgence, what does that mean?

We last saw Thor at the end of Season 8. That means it's only been 1 year since he's shown.

Karec
March 12th, 2006, 09:22 AM
He's Probably chilling with the furlings:cool:

jckfan55
March 12th, 2006, 09:23 AM
I hope we see Thor again. It's nice to see other Asgards, but Thor is my favorite.

Major_Griff
March 12th, 2006, 11:11 AM
S9 was the first Season ever without a Thor Appearence I think.

Lord Zedd
March 12th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Wasn't Season 1 the first season without Thor (don't count the hologram of his human form)

Major_Griff
March 12th, 2006, 11:23 AM
ooooo i was counting the hologram, but then I guess its the first since then if you don't.

creed462
March 12th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Didn't he return in camalot

Metarock Sam
March 12th, 2006, 11:42 AM
He doesnt appear in it but he is still mentioned in Ripple Effect.

HirogenGater
March 12th, 2006, 11:54 AM
I hope we see Thor again. It's nice to see other Asgards, but Thor is my favorite.

I agree. Thor is an old friend.

Karec
March 12th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I whould like to see thor comming back to the SGC in an actual Asgard body and that was what the bussines was about. The furlings or something helped them:cameron:

AND THEN THEY CHOULD HAVE COOL FUTURE CLOTHING!:D

And jack chould make a small come back for an episode:jack:

Imgnryflagdotcom
March 12th, 2006, 01:27 PM
They should bring back jack for one ep where he could pressure thor (Who is of course, the supreme commander of the asgard fleet) to send loads of Oneill class ships to oust the Ori.

nano
March 12th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Didn't he return in camalot
No but Daniel complained in Ripple Effect: I miss Thor.

GateMan2000
March 12th, 2006, 04:39 PM
I think you will see more of the Asgard in S10. If you watched the end of S9...you know what the Ori can do. The Asgard will have their hands full.

the fifth man
March 12th, 2006, 07:18 PM
While I do adore the new Asgard we've been introduced to on SG-1, no one can replace Thor. I definitely hope he makes a return in season 10.

Akai
March 12th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Since all Asgard look alike, and Michael Shanks does the voice for Thor, I don't know why they haven't brought him back. It's not like they don't already have everyone they need to do it. Peter DeLuise does the voice for Kvasir. Maybe Shanks just hasn't been in a Thor mood lately or something.

IMForeman
March 12th, 2006, 07:43 PM
I think it's a "Thor only deals with O'Neil" thing. He probably only pops up in Washington these days. And I hear that he demands a bowl full of Yellow M&M's whenever he stops by. Prima Donna.

Imgnryflagdotcom
March 12th, 2006, 08:58 PM
I think it's a "Thor only deals with O'Neil" thing. He probably only pops up in Washington these days. And I hear that he demands a bowl full of Yellow M&M's whenever he stops by. Prima Donna.

lol

Auralis
March 12th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Well, they hinted that thor and haimdall are both very important stuff busy.
Maybe they are conjuring something clever and cool up.
Like Teal'C battleship or a Carter battlecruiser :)
Or maybe they just improving on the yellow jello thor loves, who knows :)

AscendedWarrior
March 12th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Wasn't it more of a cracker than jello?:P He must be doing something important if he can't even be there to fight the Orii.

metroid
March 12th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Did everyone forget that they were trying to dial out/destroy the supergate.

They didn't expect 4 Ori ships come through (and neither did they expect to lose that badly) so they only send 1 asgard ship because they only need 1 asgard to try and see if they could get rid of the problem.

I'm fairly certain that the asgard will probably head into the fight with the Ori soon :)

Dromag67
March 12th, 2006, 11:46 PM
I would like to see Thor haul his ass to this galaxy to help us with the Ori ships immediatly in season 10.

We wiped out the replicators and most of the Goa'uld for them, the least they could do is take out 4 little Ori ships. :p

creed462
March 13th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Did everyone forget that they were trying to dial out/destroy the supergate.

They didn't expect 4 Ori ships come through (and neither did they expect to lose that badly) so they only send 1 asgard ship because they only need 1 asgard to try and see if they could get rid of the problem.

I'm fairly certain that the asgard will probably head into the fight with the Ori soon :)
The ori will come after them too if they arn't stopped

Imgnryflagdotcom
March 13th, 2006, 04:41 PM
I hope that Thor uses his supreme commander of the Asgard fleet muscles and sends us a whole fleet. I also hope that he either a) gives us better shields or b) if the shields they had already given us was their best, then the problem is a new power source, so they should give us their source of power.