Could there be another season

if season 10 is going to be the end.

how would likeit to be a 2 part final??

and except 1hr it would be a 2 part 1hr and 30mins

and also hammon could be in one of the ship for the final battle

and oneil on the other

also the rest in diffrent places.

do u think there could be a season 11?

There could be. We'll know in December. But frankly, bringing back Hammond and O'Neill would just seem cheap to me - like the way Enterprise ended. If SG1 has to end, I want a proper episode with the current characters.
    Melodrama in a box of matches
    http://mattbuck.sixwinter.com

Comment

If anyone collects the SG-1/Atlantis magazine it says in one article the writers were discussing season 15 'around the watercooler' so providing people keep watching it, which i know i will then it could go on for many more years! Personally i hope it goes on and on.. and on, getting better and better. The reason S9's been a bit crappy is cos it was rushed wasn't it? as far as the writers new S8 was the last one wasn't it?
      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
      MSN: [email protected]
      feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos18
        Could there be another season?
        Yes.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
          If anyone collects the SG-1/Atlantis magazine it says in one article the writers were discussing season 15 'around the watercooler' so providing people keep watching it, which i know i will then it could go on for many more years! Personally i hope it goes on and on.. and on, getting better and better. The reason S9's been a bit crappy is cos it was rushed wasn't it? as far as the writers new S8 was the last one wasn't it?
          Yes, that was the idea, that's why S8 had an ending episode. S10 will be better cause it is prepared better than S9 (what i think), let's hope so, S9 ended way better than when it began

Comment

I personally think season 10 should be the end. The writers should make season 10 as big as possible and end it with a bang. Cause for me the show has been slowing down for a few seasons now.

If they want it to continue they should make another spin off. Something new and different.
            "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Deffinatly another season

Its a great show, just entering a new stage of its life. I say rock on and love it

I agree it would be cheap having Hamm/O'neill in the last ep, mentioned yes, in, no. This is about the current characters, not the old.
              Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

LOL Karec, Seriously tho season 8 was poor, and season 9 in my opinion was poor because there was no massive battles except the end.

And to be honest they were trying to develop the Mitchell character, such as the episode where he had to decide whether to tell his frend what he does, but I don't think it did develop his character, so to be honest it was too I don't know.

But season 9 ended well and peeps are definately gonna watch S10, which will have the furlings and definately more battles against the Ori vikings, and apparently a new ally hopefully not the Lucian Alliance, coz that's a crap ally maybe the Furlings. So it seems that 10 will be better and I think that the next few seasons has to end in cliff hangers so that peeps will watch the beginning of the next-next season. Just like Atlantis.
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

if season 10 is going to be the end.

how would likeit to be a 2 part final??
                  I'd prefer it to end in a cliffhanger that would be resolved in the second movie, more people would see it that way.

and except 1hr it would be a 2 part 1hr and 30mins
                  That wouldn't be that bad, I'd prefetr the movie though.

and also hammon could be in one of the ship for the final battle
                  I don't think Don.S.Davis would want to reprise the role again. And as other's have said, it'd be cheap. Anyway landry is amazing himself!

and oneil on the other
                  Maybe, he could, emphasise on could, be leading a groundforce against Ori Soldiers. (I need to develo this idea more, it sounds kinda lame).

also the rest in diffrent places.
                  Nomore guest stars of past characters, they're gone, it'd make the movie/ episodes cheesey

There's a good chance that there will be... Unless the ori kidnap TPTB & convert them into Priors, that is.
                  Yeah, Seson 15! Do you think we'd hace new enemies by then or keep with the Ori?

Comment

I hope there will be a couple more seasons.

With season 9 the writers entered a new direction. I like the whole Arthurian legends thing, it's a lot more interesting than the Goa'uld.

Comment

hopefully the 2ooth episode will be longer than 1hr. like threads

Comment

I'm hoping for more seasons, because it would be a flat note to leave off with the Ori arc.
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                          I personally think season 10 should be the end. The writers should make season 10 as big as possible and end it with a bang. Cause for me the show has been slowing down for a few seasons now.

If they want it to continue they should make another spin off. Something new and different.
                          Don't agree at all. The show seems refreshed to me.

Comment

Yeah i agree, refreshed even though it got off to a slow start! like i said, season 9 was a last minute thing so the scripts were rushed, theres been more time to refine scripts for later episodes hence the fact it appears to be getting better
                            Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                            MSN: [email protected]
                            feel free to add me on either

Comment

I hope that the rating will be good (1.6-2.0) without BSG, so the SciFi Chanell will order new SG seasons. If they finish the SG-1, than they will begin a third SG show.
                              Last edited by Platschu; 12 March 2006, 12:40 PM.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X