PDA

View Full Version : 'new ship design for earth defence - submit designs here'. #SPOILERS#

immhotep
February 11th, 2005, 01:23 PM
In my opinion this would be the perfect ship for earths defence/ offence ( research and science will come later, although u can submit them now).

shape: more streamlined like asgaurd ship or the one the goauld were designing in oregon.
hull: trinium- very tough and we have the resources.
layout: kinda like an asgaurd but with a promethius feel
shields: ancient design- salveged from anubises ship/ asgaurd/ atlantis knowledge+ asguard shield as a back up ( imagine 2 shields )
engines: asguard hyper drive( souped up with ZMP) and seraken/ hebriden ion drives. ( hyperdrive would be intergallatic, atlantis and MW could benifit so wouldbe part of both shows )
weapons( fun part ): ok so weed have asguard tractor beams, upgraded ion cannons, anubises super weapen redesigned, a battery of rail gun with naquada ammo, some drone weps and anceint chair and a big load of aschen bio nukes- for bombarding a planet.
power: ZMP + naquadria genergator for backup
accessories: a small fllet of alkesh, some cargo ships, x 302's, PJ and some gliders. asguard teleporters + rings, a stargate ( got from a disused plant).
size: huge - would have to be!

For those who will critise this ship is totally a dream, will never happen but would be like the best ship in the history of spaceflight anyway ud still love to see it!
submit more!

Keffler
February 11th, 2005, 01:40 PM
heres my go:

shape: Like the Prometheus but more smooth like the Asgard.
Hull:Trinium of course. Cant that sheen from any other metal. Thicker than the prometheus's.
Layout: Much like the current BC-303 but on a grander scale with more weapons space. And a bigger F-302 bay.
Sheilds: Ancient design, retroengineered from Atlantis, Asgard sheild's protecting vital parts of the ship.
Engines: Ancient or Asgard, which ever is quicker, boosted by a ZPM.
Asgard sub-light engines
weapons: Ancient super weapon if could be done or the biggest weapon the asgard have, supported by rail guns (with naquada ammo too), and energy batteries.
Power: ZPM for the engines and lesser weapons, naquadria generator for the big weapon and several naquda generators for other systems.
Accessories: 48 F-302's, 2 Squadron of glider and in big casses, two BC-303 support craft. Asgard teleporters, space for a stargate, not nccesarily carry one.
Size: Asgard mothership o'neill class size.

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 03:03 AM
good design! kinda like mine, but good all the same

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 03:07 AM
could i have a design for a science vessel please?

aAnubiSs
February 12th, 2005, 03:27 AM
I'm gona go with a more believable version, instead of your dreadnaughts :) Something that could be done within a few years

Size: BC-303 + 50% in X,Y,Z. Same hull design as the Prometheus.
Hyperdrive: Asgard(I really hate riding on the Asgard here, so we better develop our own ASAP!)
Sublight Engines: Serrakin Ion-Drives and revese-engineered interaless engines.
Reactors: Asgard Hyperdrive(boo!), Several Large Mk.I Naquadah reactors and a few large Mk.II reactors for battles when that extra power is needed.
Shields: Asgard(Same as hyperdrive)
Other: Asgard transporter beams, Ring-platforms. Stargate with Iris and Energy Shield.

Weapons: Two belly-mounted RailGun launchers*, Several CIWS-RailGuns**, Several small missile batteries***, Medium Missile batteries****, Two top-mounted Al'kesh Twin-turrets*****, Unknown Serrakin weapon system(I like their way of spamming green bolts:) ) on the front side******.
Fighters: None, that space is used for additional reactors and possibly cargo space.

Other: It would be possible to use the hyperdrive to power shields and weapons due to a complex energy-feeding system.

*: just outside the Inertialess engine. Engines would manipulate a negative gravity together with the electrical current so that the exist velocity would be even higher. Having a Rail-gun lanucher with Gravity allows you to just as easily use plasma instead of solid matter.
**: Seen in The Siege, part 2.
***: Turreted missiles used to take out Gliders at a long distance. Get the Asgard to design a small interialess engines for missiles and we are rocking!
****: Same as small only fewer missiles in each battery. Used for a Guaranteed kill on an Al'kesh and moderate damage on Ha'tak.
*****: Perhaps enhanced by the Asgard? Would provide decent firepower while the Heavy RailGuns are reloading.
******: Think Serrakin handheld weaponary only bigger:)

Qasim
February 12th, 2005, 04:08 AM
thats a great design

jburrows
February 12th, 2005, 04:48 AM
Well might contain spoilers for stargate atlantis all episodes in season 1 as well stargate sg1 season 8 up to threads.

Well have same basic shape as bc303. Probally larger much bigger.
Same sublight engines as bc303.
power zpm,2 ha'tak power generators.
Asgard hyperdrive.
weapons
several rail runs.
several missile bays. Probally 10 like the bc303 has.
several "felgers photon torpedo weapon" Some of them should to turreted.
asgard energy based weapon. If power is a ploblem for it simply have have a compassitor(sp) so even a naquidah generator can give power it although it would take time for the compassitor to charge. This is kind based on ancient weapon platform and how it got powered by an 1 simply naquidah generator.

Space mines as seen on seige part 2.
Also since the rebal jaffa has decent size fleet possible obtain an ha'tak for study or use as an an al'kesh the following weapon.
Alkesh bomb type energy weapon on bottom.
ha'tak capital energy weapon.
an hyperspace missle launcher. Simple it does not add an hyperspace engine on a missile however simply creates a hyperspace window which we could launch missle thru.Even though it does not have hyperdrive the missile would probally enter hyperspace for at least 1/10000 of a second which is all it needs to bypass ha'tak shields.
20 f302

FitzFG
February 12th, 2005, 04:56 AM
A much simpler system than a whole new ship would be to work with the asgard to equip a bunch of satellites with asgard shields. Design them so that the shield would overlap and cover all of earth. Except for Anubis(who is dead?), the goa'uld have always had trouble taking down asgard shields. This would buy earth a lot of time for SG-1 to work their magic and save the world...again.

This wouldn't be very affective against replicators. Therefore I would also recommend fitting satellites with the replicator dissolving pulse cannonSpoilers for Gemini:
but replicarter found a way to neutralize them.

This wouldn't do much for earth's strike capabilities, but they really wouldn't(or shouldn't) be able to crank out enough ships to match the strength of the goa'uld in goa'uld territory.

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 05:58 AM
ok love the designs, ive came up with a new one that isnt so OTT;

Size: quite large bout the size of the oniel

Layout/ decor: asguard layout with hatak style colours

power: no ZPM, but got a smaller ancient power source yet to be dicovered( possible the PS for the puddle jumpers), plus an asguard generator for shields and weps. also a few naquada generator would be onboard.

engines: inertinless sublight drives, retroengineered from ion drives. hyperdrive is asguard based but got an earth type look ( bit more crude if u know what i mean); can still travel to over GALAXY'S though.

shields: ancient for definite ( have plans from letters from pegasus) and then goauld or asguard bakcup/ protection of vital areas

weps: outpost/chair things( macay has found a way to make more), hatak/alkesh turret weopens, asguard energy beams, seraken energy beams, rail gun batteries, naquada-nude silos, some bombs for bombarding planets ( i was thinking the aschen/tollan things or just some alkesh ones). also the ship can launch steath mines, and replicator disruptor satalites.

inship-ships. a small fleet of alkesh ( 6 ), some fighters of various desgins;
all of them jumpers, gliders, x-302's; and some cargo ships.

transportation: asguard beems and rings, plus a stargate( not earths one)

accesories: asguard onboard scanners and computers, tokra comuniators, asguard holograms, tokra internet thing ( wana see more of that).

name: galilayo.

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 06:05 AM
A much simpler system than a whole new ship would be to work with the asgard to equip a bunch of satellites with asgard shields. Design them so that the shield would overlap and cover all of earth. Except for Anubis(who is dead?), the goa'uld have always had trouble taking down asgard shields. This would buy earth a lot of time for SG-1 to work their magic and save the world...again.

This wouldn't be very affective against replicators. Therefore I would also recommend fitting satellites with the replicator dissolving pulse cannonSpoilers for Gemini:
but replicarter found a way to neutralize them.

This wouldn't do much for earth's strike capabilities, but they really wouldn't(or shouldn't) be able to crank out enough ships to match the strength of the goa'uld in goa'uld territory.
i like that idea, ive come up with a variation: know the wepon daniel came up with when the harsisis gave him the knowledge of the goauld; that wepon could be upgraded, retrofitted with replicator disrupters, ancient long range scanners( atlantis ones) and asguard shield to create a planetary defence system that could be both of and de - fensive.

Keffler
February 12th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Attempt number 2:

Shape: Again a smooth Prometheus
Hull: Trinium alloy, much like the Asgard
Sheilds: Ancient (cant get much better and we have at least one to study) and Asgard/Anubis for bridge, engines, weapons area's.
Engines: Again Ancient or Asgard which ever is quicker (we go for the slower model?)
Ion drive
Weapons: Asgard retroengineered, rail guns for alkesh one hit kill, energy batteries from Memento which orbit while craft is sationary and have fixed positions for when it is moving.
Power: ZPM, if Atlantis can make them (makes sense to me), Naquadria Generator for hyperdrive and major weapon, Naquada Generators for all other systems.
Support: 16 F-302's, 6 Alkesh or Earths equivelent. Has the capability to dock a BC-303, Puddle Jumper for easy access to Earth, SGC may need modifications.
Extra's: Asgard teleporters and scanners (no need for those tags), PG Stargate (quick dialing), long range comunicators ( to contact the Asgard, Tokra and Earth of course), cloaking tech.

Size: O'neill Mothership type size

Name: Baal's Bane

Science Vessel:

Shape: Earth's design of the ship from Grace
Hull: Trinium alloy
Layout: At the back hyperdrive and sup-light engines & power supply.
Middle-Research Area
Front-Bridge, briefing/conference room, officers quarters and strorage.
Sheilds: Same as above, research area heavily guarded.
Engines: Same as above
Weapons: Basic defence-Rail guns and gun batteries.
Accessories: 8 F-302's, 4 Puddle Jumpers for Land/Space transport of Science Stuff (lack of a better word), Stasis pods, holding cells, research laboratory's, netwroks computer system for shared information throught out the labs. long-range comunicator's, cloaking technology, teleporters and scanners.

Name: Jacob Carter, The Jacob for short (Threads)

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 08:55 AM
good design.
this is my research vessel:

layout: asguard/ earthy look ( more crude s mentioned b4)+ same as above(front middle back etc)
size: hatak size - research wont need to be that big and we can make more that way
shields: very powerfull
weapons: some asgaurd tractor beams for securing ship, for study( good 1 i thought), a batterie of rail guns, replicator satelites and some hatak/ alkesh turrets.and last but not least decent cloaks. not that much compared to the BC.
engines/ transportation: an ancient super fast hyperdrive, seraken ion drives. asguard beaming tech + rings + stargate( in my opinion all ships should have a stargate).
support craft: pubble jumpers( 36 of them), cargo ships ( remember those!) ( 24 of them), 3 alkesk for a bit extra fire power
assecories: asguard cloning/ duplication machine ( the one thor used to create the disrupter), status pods, sarchofagus + very advanced medical/ genetic experimentation lab, ancient computers, long range goauld/ asgaurd scanners/ comunitcations. and last but not least decent cloaks

name: athena

aAnubiSs
February 12th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Nice to see you're making such believeable vessels.

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 09:26 AM
thanks whats ure design for a science vessel

Keffler
February 12th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Nice to see you're making such believeable vessels.

Was that sarcastic or am I just paranoid.

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 09:48 AM
im not sure!

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 09:54 AM
asguard science vessel - http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/ships/a/asgardsciencevessel.shtml
perfect ship look

Keffler
February 12th, 2005, 09:55 AM
weapons: some asgaurd tractor beams for securing ship, for study( good 1 i thought), a batterie of rail guns, replicator satelites and some hatak/ alkesh turrets.and last but not least decent cloaks. not that much compared to the BC.

Do the Asgard even have tractor beams?

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 10:23 AM
ok i want everyone to put time frames on thier designs ( i agree with anubisS that we need time to develop)
i think that this is a general timeline of how the earths fleet with develop:

1-5yr: 1st fleet of x-303's completed with working hyperdrives, ok shield and effective weapens

5-10 yrs- x-304's go in to production, the hyperdrive is now intergalatic, we have weapon able to take down a hatak, shields are level with asguard( in practice battles weve held our own for 30min with asguard wep firing on us!, the other systems are quite advanced now ( computers, scanners etc), no cloak and no really good power source however a the naquadria generator has been rebuilt. flag ship is deadalus with it ZPM.
the x-303 fleet is still in use but are now used as science vessels or are guarding the alfa site.

10- 20 years: our fleet is about the same just 3 times the size thanks to a development of our manufacturing process. the asguard have given us access to alot of the tech( were not as ' young' as we used to be). they even gave us an asguard researcher at area 51/ SGC( not for us he researching the asgaurd cloning problem in retern for an asguard ship to retroengineer. weve also got a small fleet in pegasus now. whole of earth knows about stargate and we have a civil war, after that well ull see\/

20- 50 years: we have taken over a considerable chunk of the MW, we now the dominant race in the MW, colonie of the tauri are everywhere, goauld are gone ( for good), asguard say there gunna give a bit of space up in another galaxy so we can get to pegasus easier; there are system under control by indivual beings now. the 'ancient empire' is slowly being recliamed by there decendant much to the dislike of the nox and furlings. SGC is closed down and a new tauri headquarters eastablish in a new region of space ( earth is dying u see). a new power source is developed by the tauri and asguard using ancinet designs ( BOTH races we can do it ourselves now),
*all of our space craft are basicly perfected: engines can go anywhere, weapens can take out most craft(even asguards), shield are impenetrable thanks to a unlimited energy source^, we can now raise and arm atlantis, shes the flagship of our secondary fleet( we have 16 fleets in 8 galaxies now) and create our own huge ships( by hge i mean the size of a moon or small planet) not just a city.

50-100 years: earth is abandoned and the whole population is put on human colonies around several galaxies,fleet is larger than the asguards and as advanced, the nox and furling and some other races go to war with the asguard and tauri claiming that the asguard developed us too quickly and now we are gunna destoy the universe's cosmic balence blah blah blah. theres a war til the fleet of most races is severly diminished.

100+ years: the asguard are almost wiped out as are the nox and the jaffa ( they own MW now)! a new enemy emerges. all races bond together using the fleets of all races and fight back but have to flee ( enemy im thinking is a new breed of evil super beings - sortsa like anti ancient , not the wraith) allience of ancinet races is reformed, the galaxy fights back after 50years of rebuilding the fleets of the diminished. races split up agen and earths people are incorperated in to a new breed of alien, a asgaurd/human hybrid, one where the bodys of the dying are used to hold the minds of the asguard.

500+ years: ancients decend to become a new race and let the tari of the old ways join them; the asguard screwed us over to save themselves.

1000+ years: who knows?!?!?.......

ok i dont know how this post became this long but please forgive me and moan, add to and, ponder what my ideas could mean ( im not 2 sure on the asguard screwing us over thing either btw)

Keffler
February 12th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I like the idea of a massive fleet over several galaxies and Earhs colonies.

BUT I think

Atlantis should stay put or come back to Earth rather than go into space, it is a city rather than a ship overall.

50 years- We have several fleets of BC-303 with a BC-305 flagship(all belonging by different countries but all under the control of Earths Goverment). Goa'uld have been defeated.

100 years- Earth is now covered in Cities and the like, our animals have been transfered to a protected planet to avoid extiction (a Planetary Zoo). Earth is now the center of all Tauri movement throught the MW, we have our own Protected Planets as well as upholding the Asgard's Treaty. We perfect sheilds and hyperdrive.Several fleets of BC-304's with a truly massive BC-306 flagship. We have alos developed Scientific vessels and other none-warlike vessels.

The whole Earth knows about the stargate but it is more like 2010 than a civil war. Major Goverments have taken small ones under there wings as it were to defend them against space attack because they cannot build there own space fairing vessels and have formed a Comittee so the whole world works togther. We have adressed home issue like world hunger, global warming. The Earth is perfect except for what we do ourselves (i.e. murder and such)
We, along with the Asgard and Jaffa go to war with the Wraith rather than simply defending ourselves. We have superior tech and more numbers and defeat them easily. The Others pay us a visit say how we truly are the Descendants and how we have done what they could not (O'neills clone (now old enought to command the fleet): Although a lot less arrogant!), we become known among them as Great.

200 years-We reunite the Alliance, us taking the place of the Ancients and the Jaffa join. Furlings have not yet been found/contacted. Atlantis may become ToT planet. Rather than wiping out the other two civilisations (btw the Nox would never go to war).
We have returned to Hostile Planets like The Ascen and made them stop expanding and destroying civilisations but they can continue to exist and not be wiped out (making us as bad as them)

Jaffa Nation is thriving, taking over much of the Goa'uld's old teritory, freeing the slaves and Jaffa. They now are heavy traders in Naquada and Technology. Tokra have started to recover with out the Goa'uld and there new queen (thanks to our gentic technology) and have several colonies

500 years-With major help with the Asgard we are at the same technical level.
We begin exploring other galaxies besides PG, MW and the Asgard one. We find Furlings, they move back to MW and join the New Alliance (they are now the fifth race how ironic)

1000 years- The Alliances begin to break up, The Great Tauri (:)) try and keep things together, we can see a catrophic war coming among the Great Races. It dont work, we move on to a Neutral Galaxy to avoid being anialated, many of us ascend.

EDIT:

2000 years- We have spread throught our new galaxy and have finally thought the MW was safe for repopulation. We begin returning and rebuilding. The Jaffa and Asgard have been defeated. The Nox are in hiding as usual. We contact them and they value our efforts to avoid war. They now acknowledge we are no longer 'young'. We do an Ancient/Asgard type of thing, we populate much of the Galaxy with primitive humans and protect them as they evolve.
We find a new enemy and same old same old. They find the Nox and we help them move to our safe Galaxy. We take Earth with us for nostaljik(sp?)reasons. We go to war with this new enemy to the extent of our illimnation in MW.
MW deemed unsafe to live in. Althought nothing we know of now survives there.

Qasim
February 12th, 2005, 11:17 AM
what will happen in 2000 years

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 12:29 PM
like the ideas keffler - i think uve improved mine - i got the fleet bit right u got the intergalatic politic thou

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 01:49 PM
ok now weve moved on the story a bit with the future time line thing, we can start dream of what our fleets and mega advanced ship with have; i have two thing coming up 1 is a super-ship design with alot of dreamed up stuff (dont moan this is fictional remember), and a fleet design:

mega ship:

this ship will be the center of all tauri spaceflight for the next 500 years it will effectivly replace earth as our planet, our command centre and our home, this ship will be about the size of earth, it will be one giant city connected with a network of stargates, telproters and beaming technology.
there will be factorys that churn out 1 x- 305 every 2 days. it will have offices, parks, schools, courts, public building everything needed to sustain life in a constantly advancing and expanding way.

this ship/plantet will be armed of course: the ships weapens will include a large network of cannons able to bring down any ship ( sorta like giant ion cannons), the will be 3 ancient chairs will unlimited glowing blob ammo, it will also have the capabilitys to end all life, turn back time, shut off all gate activity everywhere, travel anywhere and to anytime, thanks to the reclamation of the ancient empire( and tech) and earth/ asguard.
retoengineering.

the ship will also we protected by a planetary defence system: the entire planet will be protected by a network of ancient shields divided by replicator disrupter and long range sensor/weopons satalites. all main areas will be backed up with a double layer of firstly ancient ship like atlantis and then an asguard shield.

capabilitys: the super-ship will be made up of a series of interlocking atlantis sized ships(12 to be precise), each ship has all the capabilys above but when joined together become a huge ' death star' type ship.

power( omg) : each 'mini super ship' will be powered by 9 ZMP's,at a massive 108 ZPM's, every ship also has large power generators, two types ( on asguard designm the other a bigger version of the naquada reactor, still good even after 500yrs).

the super ship will be able to dock every ship in every fleet the tauri have because the inside of the super ship is hollow and because of a complex ship storage system invented by earth scientists

dont make fun i know its the most farfetched ship design on the forum but we are talking along way in the future when the tauri are the ancients effectivly and the asguard share all their knowledge, most of our scientist have the database of ancinet knowledge in thier mind and we have the resouses of 16 galaxies at our disposal.

ps the modern fleet design is coming next( this one will not be ridiculus i promise)

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 02:09 PM
ok fleet design in draft-will be ready in the next 10-50 years:

size: will contail 60 ship of various sizes.

ship in the fleet;
x-303's:8- old model used to combat small to medium sized problems
x-304's:8- old model but still respected, used to deal with general situations
x-305's:12- new model, good all round cna take out all MW based vessels
x-306's:6- newest and best ship, able to take down and asguard BC.
hataks:12- support vessel used in similar way as goauld used the alkesh
alkesh:15- used as troop transport and recon, not much else
science vessels: 5 athena/ loki type ships- have them in fleet but only in reserve, no fighting capasity simpy to deal with unexpected stuff( disarming a galatic bomb ETC)

uses of the fleet: defending earth and its empire ( we own most of MW now or at least what the gouald owned), exploring other galaxys( the arguards), trying to reach PG while exploring.

strenth of fleet ( asguards opinion): a strong, well formed, balenced fleet that will go far if manged correctly.

other capabilitys of x-306: 5 of the ship in a special formation can boost the power of the shields to encompase all the fleet allowing the rest of the fleet to escape in to hyperspace of fight back in need be. the shield will effectifly be impenatrable

Keffler
February 12th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Good but OTT, but this is only a bit of fun
I have the upperhand of yuo tried it first but still...

My Design:

We will have several fleets (details coming soon) and one of these ships is it flagship:

Shape: Asgard type design

Use: Each ship will effectivly be the Tauri's Atlantis. It will be the size of a New York. Onbaord we will have the capability of producing anything we require if we have the materials. It will have holding capacity of 4 BC-303, 125 F-302 interceptors (these will probly not be called F-302 or BC-303 but the current craft of that design/level) as well Puddle Jumper type ships capable of FTL speeds).
It will provide its crew with everything needed from entertainment to research facalities aswell as living quarters for families.

Weapons: Ancient/Anubis super weapon hybrid, capable of destroying solar systems if charged. Every inch of the ship will be protected by CIWS Point Defence Cannons if in the event of gliders getting past the sheilds. Probable Electronic Warfare equipment.

Sheilds: The inter ship will be protected by Tauri's developed Ancient sheilds, capable of withstanding the Ancients Drones, vital parts of the ship protected by normal ancient sheilds.

Engines: Tauri's advanced hyperdrive. Inertinless Ion Canons and anti-gravity generators.

Power: It will need 9 ZPM's to power the whole ship but can still run and operate vital systems including the hyperdrive with only 1.

Extras: Asgard scanners and transporters cover all of the ship except the Living Quarters, this will have Ancient teleporters for privacy. Ancient Healing Device in Medical Bay, Stargate with force field iris with large Gateroom.

Support Craft: 125 F-302's, 25 Tuari Cargo Ships capable of FTL, 4 BC-303's. Tuari PJ design, not really for support, there for recon and escape.

Each flagship can connect with another allowing dual control of a merged fleet.

Keffler
February 12th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Fleet:

5-10 years time:

20 BC-303's
10 BC-304's
BC-305 flagship

BC-303: Much like Prometheus but with working Asgard weapons and hyperdrives
BC-304: Bigger model of BC-303, the extra space is basicly for F-302's, holds 25 rather than 8, same Asgard weapons and hyperdrive and with added Ancient Sheild, retroengineered from Atlantis.
BC-305: Capable of launching Ancient Drones but not on super weapon scale, boosted Ancient hyperdrive, capable of pulling the fleet at there speed rather than that of the Asgard hyperdrive.

50-100 years time

66 ships

40 BC-304's replaced BC-303 in production althought some still do exist
20 BC-305's no longer flagship's
5 Sc-306's Science Vessels
BC-307

Sc-306: Science Vessel. Holding many Ancient like labs, capable of studying anything, as well has holding cells and stasis pods.

BC-307: Capable of repairing any ship in the fleet. Major kick ass weapon, capable of destrying enemy fleets 200 light years away using ancient drones and a hyper space window. Bio-tech weapons of use by Aschen. Sheild able to incompass any near destuction ships but not the whole fleet. Able to hold 30 F-302's. (If you havent noticed im a big F-302 fan, they dont get used enough IMo but they need energy weapons and ion drives.

Use: Ensuring Tauri colonies or protected planets all over the MW and PG.

lionel_pendergast_rocks
February 12th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Ok, I have a knack for desigining ships, so i couldn't resist this thread: (i'm also just making this up as i go along)

Classification: BC-3XX Battlecruiser
Shape: Streamlined with many curves. Not many straight edges or sharp points. Coated with a very bright chrome surface. (Somewhat resembling a Wraith Hive Ship as well)
Weapons: 1 Salvaged Ion Cannon from Tollana, Drone 'Fountain' (as seen in antarctica)
Shields: Overlapping Asgard Shield Generators
Crew Compliment: 600
Hangars: 2
Hangar Capacity: 16 F-302 Interceptors, 12 Puddlejumpers
Hyperdrive: Z.P.M.-Powered Asgard Hyperdrive
Sublight Engines: 2 Ion Thrusters, Hat'ak Anti-Gravity System (for use in atmosphere)
Power: Z.P.M.
Use: Bringer of death to all remaining Goa'uld. Can destroy any Hat'ak in 1-3 hits from Ion Cannon. Drone Fountain is to be used against multiple enemy targets. Also outfitted with an Ancient Science lab.
Marines: 80-120 SG-Team Personnel
Cool Accessories:
- Ancient Chair
- Symbiote Toxin Internal Defense System
- Asgard Beaming System
- Ancient Science Lab
- Asgard Synthesizer System
- Cloaking Device
- Z.P.M. Implosion Self-Destruct System

Keffler
February 12th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Has anyone got a picture or know where I can find a picture of a Hive Ship?

jburrows
February 12th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Has anyone got a picture or know where I can find a picture of a Hive Ship?
http://www.stargatetechworld.com/photo/sorted%20by%20objects/ships/wraith%20ships/index.html
There is some wraith hive pics located at the url above.

Keffler
February 12th, 2005, 03:56 PM
thanx :) :p

immhotep
February 12th, 2005, 11:54 PM
like the designs! btw give me some tactics u would use as well - for example if i were about to go to war with a fleet of unknown craft after a long range sensor picked them up i would:

back story; about 50yrs in future have 12 fleets of very good ship nows and im gunna be using 3 of them at once.

no of ships altogether: 180 - 3 fleets of 60 ships
tactics:
ok first off we wouldnt know what we were up against so i send in a weak small fleet to recon the area why the main fleet stays in reserve. the small fleet would consist of 5 x-303's, 3 hataks and 8 alkesh. this fleet would deploy a long range comunications array with audio/ visual/tactical functions.
the small fleet will engage any ships encountered in order to bring nw ship to the fight and determine the enemy fleet capabilites.
the main fleet would now move in after 10 mins of fighting/ losing/ stalemate.
the main fleet would have 28 x-306's,32 x-305's,12 x-304's,8 x-303's, 48 hatak, 52 alkesh. this fleet will fight until they will and wil uttilise the x 306 capablity to create a fleet encompasing shield. with this they will wil the battle but gaining a new very strong and powerfull enemy that will test the tauri and asguards combined fleet to the limit.

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 03:15 AM
ok that was pretty crap - back to the timeline thing:
( combination of mine and keffler ideas)
500+( got it spot on up to this point): the asguard are a dying race and there extintion is goign to happen within 100 years, withthat news all the asguard try to assend; they do not asend in an normal sense, they sorta give up there body and are like ghosts rather than omipresent all powerfull beings. when they asend the tauri inhertt, so to speak, all the asguards tech, ships,land,and responsibilitys( protected planets etc). this give earth an increadible power boost, enough power to recreate the great allience by contacting the nox, furlings; we also replace the ancient and enlarge the circe of the allience to have these races in it: the tollan( they did survive), the aschen ( not as bad as we thought, but still untrustworthy), the serakens/ hebridens and the jaffa. this allience give us ( the tauri ) more power than the asguard ever had.
1000yrs+: the tauri are rulers of a large part of the universe; we have control and are thriving in ove 200 galaxy including all the asguard/ ancient empire and any other galaxys surounding the MW and PG. humans are now starting to evolve naturally in to haktars ( advanced humans) giving us many new abilitys, such as stargate activation by the mind! this new evolution is the first step to become the new dominant specie in the universe, the asguard didnt even get this far, but the assended did.
2000+ year we control all known space but co-exist with many new species. our fleet is now in to the millions of ships: generally in each galxy we have 60 fleets of 120 ships eahc and we control over 1000 galaxy's!

ok slate i beg u!

Qasim
February 13th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Thriving in over 1000 galaxies?

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 06:06 AM
this thread is based on long posts - but yes in 2000yrs we could be living in many hundreds even thousands of galaxy's, think whats happened in 200 year of earth history then the stargate programs 8 year and apply it to the rest of the thread and it inst that farfetched, ok

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 06:08 AM
I think if our power stretched over so many galaxies we would have split up, possibly becoming enemies, especially if people like Kinsey are still around.

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Tactical use of fleet:

Will use 3 merged fleets, making 196 ships, one major flagship.

After picking up a large enemy fleet appraoching on long range scanners i would move my Sc-306's, BC-305, and 80 of my BC-304's behind a planet or the sun, masking it from enemy scanners.

Moving the rest of my BC-304 within the expanded sheild of the 3 BC-307 flagship.

Once the enemy fleet emergies from hyperspace, hale them with a warning saying they are heavily outnumbered with better ships, they find it stupid and start to attack (hopefully with all there power focused on weapons rather than sheilds).

Give commands for the rest of the fleet to move out of hiding from behind the enemy fleet (leaving the Sc-306's behind safe and sound ready to run in the even of our defeat) and open fire upon enemy ships. Easily overpowering half charged enemy sheilds and destrying enemy fleet. Repairs are done with the BC-307's.

Bit basic but its just off the top of my head.

FitzFG
February 13th, 2005, 06:34 AM
mega ship:

this ship will be the center of all tauri spaceflight for the next 500 years it will effectivly replace earth as our planet, our command centre and our home, this ship will be about the size of earth, it will be one giant city

Better keep the exhaust ports well shielded ;)

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 06:40 AM
anyone have some designs for other ships: troop transports/ fighters/ cargos ship/ bombers elc.
im gunna add some of my own in a hour or so.

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Better keep the exhaust ports well shielded ;)
lol, we will - fittal areas under high powered asguard shields and security protocols (mimi shields in corridoors)

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 06:42 AM
im gonna watch lost city part 1 again, be back in an hour with some new designs

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 07:02 AM
bomber- retro'ed alkesh:
the bomber squadron (we will have squadrons) will be made up of 15 jaffa nation alkesh's (they lend US stuf now) they will have standard bomb + drone weps and naquada nukes + in the future bio wepons when we contact tollan/aschen again.
shields will be upgraded with help of asguard and sublight drive improved.
the ships will also be fitted with beaming tech.

ok other design welcome

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 07:17 AM
cargo ship- entirly earth designed ( well cept for the tech):
the will be oval( cant spell atall) in design with a with a pointed front. will have two areas, one for cargo, one for bridge. seperated by a shield. no weapens but has beaming tech and faster hyperdrive.

just soming i thought up

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Bomber-

Shape: Like an Alkesh but smooth and more Earthlike
Hull: Trinum alloy(currently used by the X-303)
Defence:Ion Canons and glider or F-302 escort
Capabilties: Can launch varied weapons from naquada inhanced nukes from orbit to energy bombs originaly used by Goa'uld Alkesh. Including:
Ancient Drones
Energy Bombs
USAF missiles
Standard USAF bombs

This bomber wil also have space to hold at least 5 SG teams.

It will utalize basic sheilds and cloaking, as well as Alkesh hyperdrive and sub-light engines.

Troop Transport:

Modelled on the Goa'uld Cargo ship this ship can be launched from any current BC's. It will use basic sheilding again and cloaking. No hyperdrive, this ship is simply for Ship to ground troop transport.

Will be able to hold 250 personale.
Will have no defensive weaponary but will be accompanied by F-302's or Gliders.
Also will have transport rings and scanners.

Future crafts will not be needed due to Asgard teleporters capable of transporting soldiers from ship to ground.

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Cargo:

We have used Ancient and Asgard tech too improve current Goa'uld Cargo Ship.

Thicker stronger hull, faster hyperdrive, faster sub-light engines stronger sheilds and more room.

Fighter:

F-303- Improved F-302, has working hyperdrive after buffer has been introduced to naqudria, energy weapons aswell as missiles, now uses ion drives.

F-304-Redesign of F-30's. Holds 3 pilots. Faster speeds, more weaponary, capable of taking out a Hatak with 40% sheilds. Uses same sheild tech as Cargo Ship. Can be remote controlled but less effective.

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:02 AM
ok like all ure designs

Qasim
February 13th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Yes you have all done some very good work - well done

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:08 AM
i got a new one though:

space pod: designed for pure speed - used in the same way we use cars.

engine: intertless very fast- can go almost a fast as light with sublights!
hyperdrive ( yes ): very small compact powered by naquada reactor can only go inside current galaxy ( like cargo ships)
size: very small ( 35m by 20m) can only hold 2 people
assecories: cloak, deceloration drives, scanners/ sensor and communications as usual

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Yes you have all done some very good work - well done
thanks u got any more?

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 09:17 AM
New Gateship (name just for Ford):

Able to launch from any ship with a stargate and SGC if modified.

Puddle jumper crossed with a F-302.
Whole squadrons go throught the gate one after the other, for surprise attacks about turn and return through the stargate.
Capable of launching Ancient Drones and small nukes to take out Goa'uld structures.
Hull designed from Kull armor, abosrbs energy blasts. Looks abit like Wraith Darts but shorter.
Cloaking devices allow them to sit in ambush around gate or other position.

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:34 AM
nice like the kull warrior thing.
i thing earth should either retro the kulls armour or use the atlantis personal shields ( those who have the gene that is)

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:34 AM
this is just to get my post lvl above 100 ok so take no notice of the nxt....12 posts..ok

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:35 AM
need to get more shields

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:36 AM
goauld dead within few more years

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:36 AM
favourate ships in the stargate universe are:

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:37 AM
loki's ship- asguard science vessel

Keffler
Would be good but would end the program. We talked about this in another thread, if we used kull armor our kull disruptors dont work on humans, shown in Prometheus Unbound when daniel shot Valla. So theoretcaly we would be unstoppable, sorta defeats the program.

immhotep
cargo ship- feel they been replaced by PJ and am not happy about it.

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:38 AM
alkesh - just think there the perfect ship

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:39 AM
the oniel- real nice ship should create a range of them; the oniel, the daniel jackson, the tealc, the carter, the bratak, the hammond and the siler.

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 09:40 AM
cargo ship- feel they been replaced by PJ and am not happy about it.

PJ's will never replace Cargo Ships, they dont have hyperspace engines.

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:41 AM
want kinsey blown up and then stamped on by oniel several times

immhotep
ok lets get back to the thread im sorry guys.

aAnubiSs
stop spamming.

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 09:42 AM
the oniel- real nice ship should create a range of them; the oniel, the daniel jackson, the tealc, the carter, the bratak, the hammond and the siler.

The Asgard dont know of Brataks, Hammonds and Siler greatness, they wouldnt name a ship after them. lol

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 09:43 AM
in futurethe tauri will become haktar as ive mentioned before and will make us have the ability to process and utilise the repository of ancient knowledge.

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 09:45 AM
What is the Deadalus?

Asgard ship?
BC-303?
BC-304?

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 09:45 AM
in futurethe tauri will become haktar as ive mentioned before and will make us have the ability to process and utilise the repository of ancient knowledge.

That was random

Qasim
February 13th, 2005, 10:25 AM
stop spamming.
The majority of the stuff on thsi thread is by immhotep and keffler so leave them alone - I am finding it very interesting

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 10:40 AM
The majority of the stuff on thsi thread is by immhotep and keffler so leave them alone - I am finding it very interesting

round of applause for qasimjavid :D :) :D :)

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 11:15 AM
New Ship:

Conference type one:

Use: Brokering treaties and holding meetings, much like the Goa'uld Space Station in Summit.
Weapons: None, dont want to prevoke attack, may have escort
Sheilds: Boosted Ancient sheild, secondary Asgard sheild and extremely thick hull
Engines: Ancient hyperdrive and ion drive.
Extras: Conference room with Ancient translators, living quarters for representatives and escorts. Asgard transporters and scanners. Stargate for representatives from far away planets. Weapon disarmer from the Tollan

Qasim
February 13th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Thank you

I am very unhappy about the way that people who have been on the forum a long time treat those who have not.

They will probably slag me off for this but they should keep their snide comments to themselves in cases such as this where the so called *spamming* was not causing anybody any problems or disrupting the forum

aAnubiSs
February 13th, 2005, 11:36 AM
He said it himself that we wanted up and then started to post one sentence posts with no real meaning to the discussion. Or maybe I'm having a problem connecting Kinsey being stomped by O'Neill to the future of starships.

Qasim
February 13th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Its his thread ....... leave him alone

aAnubiSs
February 13th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Oh I'm sorry I thought this was a PUBLIC forum, not his personal instant message-program. If he wants to post random stuff he should do it in the Off-world section.

Qasim
February 13th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Thats also a public forum

The point of a public forum is that he may post whatever he likes (as long as it does not break the rules of the forum) and if you dont want to read it or dont like it then dont read it

aAnubiSs
February 13th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Thats also a public forum

The point of a public forum is that he may post whatever he likes (as long as it does not break the rules of the forum) and if you dont want to read it or dont like it then dont read it
Then I guess you should read the "Stay on Topic"-part of the rules.

the point of the thread was to discuss space ships, not kinseys demise. He even appologized for it himself so I don't see where the problem is.

Qasim
February 13th, 2005, 11:50 AM
If he apoligised then why did you say stop spamming

Obviously we dont see eye-to-eye perhaps we should just leave it at that as this discussion is ruining the thread

TheGreatLordGeorge
February 13th, 2005, 12:00 PM
shape-Spherical
accompaniments- two alkesh, a heavy copliment of f302's,
puddlejumpers, cargo ships modified with with drone weapons and prometheus class bc 303's
size-large
hyperdrive- asgard
sublight- serrakin ion drive and gould sublight
power source-three zpm's and numerous naquadag generators with easy power transference.
shields-ancient on top, asgard, and then gould.
teleporters- asgard, rings, and ancient transporters for around the ship
weapons- drones, asgard weapons, rail guns, alkesh turret weapons, ashen bio weapons, and my own invention naquadria darts( darts launched at the naquadah generators that penetrate the shields and turn the naquadah generators in unstable naquadria).
special abilities. able to connect to acompanying alkesh and bc 303's to icrease speed in hyperspace and sublight.

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 12:58 PM
heer here
and i will apposogise once agen - ill edit my 'spam' post at a later date and make them more relevent. ok.

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 01:23 PM
now after that little escape from reality in to the laws of forum posting; i have a very long post to add, sooo:

ok this is gunna say what ships u guys have invented would be used or built in the future:

troop transport will be based on kefflers design ( ull have to look them up cos im not retyping them)
fighters will also be of kefflers design.
recon and stargate ships will be like the ones i designed
the bombers will be a hybrid or mine and kefflers design ( the weps and shield #of kefflers one and the layout etc from mine)
the main fleet will be the one i designed at first with 60 ships; but will use tactic similar to kefflers

the evolution of the tauri fleet will go in this order:
x304- will be the one aAnubiSs designed on the first page
x305- like kefflers first attept
x306- will be like my 'not so OTT' design
x-307- will be of kefflers design seeings he came up with it
x-308to10- ( need designs)- i was thinking the atlantis sized one we came up with somewhere on page 2.
science vessels will be based on athena's design ( we got it right first time)

the confrence vessel was a good idea so wed have that, athough at some point it would be replaced by the supership thing i made. ( u know the earth's replacement one)

new designs/ addition/ complete new ideas welcome

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
talking about completly new ideas i came up with a new type of shield:

its basicly 6 magnetised oval rings ( trinium); that spin around a ship so fast they cannot be seen. the magnets are surrounded by wire so create power for the shields and ship as well. there not that good but deflect goauld energy weps and rocket and basic stuff.

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 01:33 PM
science vessels will be based on athena's design ( we got it right first time)

Whos Athena?

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 01:37 PM
look back to the first page - the name of my science vessel was athena.

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 01:41 PM
O right, i searched all 5 pages lookin for a member called Athena

immhotep
February 13th, 2005, 01:44 PM
good design.
this is my research vessel:

layout: asguard/ earthy look ( more crude s mentioned b4)+ same as above(front middle back etc)
size: hatak size - research wont need to be that big and we can make more that way
shields: very powerfull
engines/ transportation: an ancient super fast hyperdrive, seraken ion drives. asguard beaming tech + rings + stargate( in my opinion all ships should have a stargate).
support craft: pubble jumpers( 36 of them), cargo ships ( remember those!) ( 24 of them), 3 alkesk for a bit extra fire power
assecories: asguard cloning/ duplication machine ( the one thor used to create the disrupter), status pods, sarchofagus + very advanced medical/ genetic experimentation lab, ancient computers, long range goauld/ asgaurd scanners/ comunitcations. and last but not least decent cloaks

remember!

Keffler
February 13th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Watch season are you currently watching?

Keffler
February 14th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Current Fleet:

Troop Transport:

Modelled on the Goa'uld Cargo ship this ship can be launched from any current BC's. It will use basic sheilding again and cloaking. No hyperdrive, this ship is simply for Ship to ground troop transport.

Will be able to hold 250 personale.
Will have no defensive weaponary but will be accompanied by F-302's or Gliders.
Also will have transport rings and scanners.

Future crafts will not be needed due to Asgard teleporters capable of transporting soldiers from ship to ground.

bomber:
Retro'ed alkesh:
the bomber squadron (we will have squadrons) will be made up of 15 Tauri alkesh's
they will have standard bomb + drone weps and naquada nukes + in the future bio wepons when we contact tollan/aschen again.
the ships will also be fitted with beaming tech.
Defence:Ion Canons and glider or F-302 escort.
This bomber wil also have space to hold at least 5 SG teams.
It will utalize basic sheilds and cloaking, as well as Alkesh hyperdrive and sub-light engine.

Cargo:
We have used Ancient and Asgard tech too improve current Goa'uld Cargo Ship.
Thicker stronger hull, faster hyperdrive, faster sub-light engines stronger sheilds and more room.
Fighter:

F-303- Improved F-302, has working hyperdrive after buffer has been introduced to naqudria, energy weapons aswell as missiles, now uses ion drives.

F-304-Redesign of F-302 & 3. Holds 3 pilots. Faster speeds, more weaponary, capable of taking out a Hatak with 40% sheilds. Uses same sheild tech as Cargo Ship. Can be remote controlled but less effective. Kull Armour Hull, absorbs energy weapons. Can be cloaked for an Ambush.

New Gateship (name just for Ford):

Able to launch from any ship with a stargate and SGC if modified.
Puddle jumper crossed with a F-302.
Capable of launching Ancient Drones and small nukes to take out Goa'uld structures.
Hull designed from Kull armor, abosrbs energy blasts. Looks abit like Wraith Darts but shorter.
Cloaking devices allow them to sit in ambush around gate or other position.

X-304:
Size: BC-303 + 50% in X,Y,Z. Same hull design as the Prometheus.
Hyperdrive: Asgard(I really hate riding on the Asgard here, so we better develop our own ASAP!)
Sublight Engines: Serrakin Ion-Drives and revese-engineered interaless engines.
Reactors: Asgard Hyperdrive(boo!), Several Large Mk.I Naquadah reactors and a few large Mk.II reactors for battles when that extra power is needed.
Shields: Asgard(Same as hyperdrive)
Other: Asgard transporter beams, Ring-platforms. Stargate with Iris and Energy Shield.

Weapons: Two belly-mounted RailGun launchers*, Several CIWS-RailGuns**, Several small missile batteries***, Medium Missile batteries****, Two top-mounted Al'kesh Twin-turrets*****, Unknown Serrakin weapon system(I like their way of spamming green bolts) on the front side******.
Fighters: None, that space is used for additional reactors and possibly cargo space.

Other: It would be possible to use the hyperdrive to power shields and weapons due to a complex energy-feeding system.

*: just outside the Inertialess engine. Engines would manipulate a negative gravity together with the electrical current so that the exist velocity would be even higher. Having a Rail-gun lanucher with Gravity allows you to just as easily use plasma instead of solid matter.
**: Seen in The Siege, part 2.
***: Turreted missiles used to take out Gliders at a long distance. Get the Asgard to design a small interialess engines for missiles and we are rocking!
****: Same as small only fewer missiles in each battery. Used for a Guaranteed kill on an Al'kesh and moderate damage on Ha'tak.
*****: Perhaps enhanced by the Asgard? Would provide decent firepower while the Heavy RailGuns are reloading.
******: Think Serrakin handheld weaponary only bigger

X-305:
shape: Like the Prometheus but more smooth like the Asgard.
Hull:Trinium of course. Cant that sheen from any other metal. Thicker than the prometheus's.
Layout: Much like the current BC-303 but on a grander scale with more weapons space. And a bigger F-302 bay.
Sheilds: Ancient design, retroengineered from Atlantis, Asgard sheild's protecting vital parts of the ship.
Engines: Ancient or Asgard, which ever is quicker, boosted by a ZPM.
Asgard sub-light engines
weapons: Ancient super weapon if could be done or the biggest weapon the asgard have, supported by rail guns (with naquada ammo too), and energy batteries.
Power: ZPM for the engines and lesser weapons, naquadria generator for the big weapon and several naquda generators for other systems.
Accessories: 48 F-302's, 2 Squadron of glider and in big casses, two BC-303 support craft. Asgard teleporters, space for a stargate, not nccesarily carry one.
Size: Asgard mothership o'neill class size.

X-306:
Size: quite large bout the size of the oniel

Layout/ decor: asguard layout with hatak style colours

power: no ZPM, but got a smaller ancient power source yet to be dicovered( possible the PS for the puddle jumpers), plus an asguard generator for shields and weps. also a few naquada generator would be onboard.

engines: inertinless sublight drives, retroengineered from ion drives. hyperdrive is asguard based but got an earth type look ( bit more crude if u know what i mean); can still travel to over GALAXY'S though.

shields: ancient for definite ( have plans from letters from pegasus) and then goauld or asguard bakcup/ protection of vital areas

weps: outpost/chair things( macay has found a way to make more), hatak/alkesh turret weopens, asguard energy beams, seraken energy beams, rail gun batteries, naquada-nude silos, some bombs for bombarding planets ( i was thinking the aschen/tollan things or just some alkesh ones). also the ship can launch steath mines.

inship-ships. a small fleet of alkesh ( 6 ), some fighters of various desgins;
all of them jumpers, gliders, x-302's; and some cargo ships.

transportation: asguard beems and rings, plus a stargate( not earths one)

accesories: asguard onboard scanners and computers, tokra comuniators, asguard holograms, tokra internet thing ( wana see more of that).

name: galilayo.

X-307:
Capable of repairing any ship in the fleet. Major kick ass weapon, capable of destrying enemy fleets 200 light years away using ancient drones and a hyper space window. Bio-tech weapons of use by Aschen. Sheild able to incompass any near destuction ships but not the whole fleet. Able to hold 30 F-302's. (If you havent noticed im a big F-302 fan, they dont get used enough IMo but they need energy weapons and ion drives.

Use: Ensuring Tauri colonies or protected planets all over the MW and PG.
X-308:
Designs to come.
Possibilities:
We will have several fleets (details coming soon) and one of these ships is it flagship:

Shape: Asgard type design

Use: Each ship will effectivly be the Tauri's Atlantis. It will be the size of a New York. Onbaord we will have the capability of producing anything we require if we have the materials. It will have holding capacity of 4 BC-303, 125 F-302 interceptors (these will probly not be called F-302 or BC-303 but the current craft of that design/level) as well Puddle Jumper type ships capable of FTL speeds).
It will provide its crew with everything needed from entertainment to research facalities aswell as living quarters for families.

Weapons: Ancient/Anubis super weapon hybrid, capable of destroying solar systems if charged. Every inch of the ship will be protected by CIWS Point Defence Cannons if in the event of gliders getting past the sheilds. Probable Electronic Warfare equipment.

Sheilds: The inter ship will be protected by Tauri's developed Ancient sheilds, capable of withstanding the Ancients Drones, vital parts of the ship protected by normal ancient sheilds.

Engines: Tauri's advanced hyperdrive. Inertinless Ion Canons and anti-gravity generators.

Power: It will need 9 ZPM's to power the whole ship but can still run and operate vital systems including the hyperdrive with only 1.

Extras: Asgard scanners and transporters cover all of the ship except the Living Quarters, this will have Ancient teleporters for privacy. Ancient Healing Device in Medical Bay, Stargate with force field iris with large Gateroom.

Support Craft: 125 F-302's, 25 Tuari Cargo Ships capable of FTL, 4 BC-303's. Tuari PJ design, not really for support, there for recon and escape.

Each flagship can connect with another allowing dual control of a merged fleet.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sc-401
Layout: asguard/ earthy look ( more crude s mentioned b4) and At the back hyperdrive and sup-light engines & power supply.
Middle-Research Area
Front-Bridge, briefing/conference room, officers quarters and strorage.
Size: hatak size - research wont need to be that big and we can make more that way
Shields: very powerfull
Weapons: some asgaurd tractor beams for securing ship, for study( good 1 i thought), a batterie of rail guns, and some hatak/ alkesh turrets.and last but not least decent cloaks. not that much compared to the BC.
Engines/ transportation: an ancient super fast hyperdrive, seraken ion drives. asguard beaming tech + rings + stargate( in my opinion all ships should have a stargate).
Support Craft: pubble jumpers( 36 of them), cargo ships ( remember those!) ( 24 of them), 3 alkesk for a bit extra fire power
Accesories: asguard cloning/ duplication machine ( the one thor used to create the disrupter), status pods, sarchofagus + very advanced medical/ genetic experimentation lab, ancient computers, long range goauld/ asgaurd scanners/ comunitcations. and last but not least decent cloaks

Conference type one:

Use: Brokering treaties and holding meetings, much like the Goa'uld Space Station in Summit.
Weapons: None, dont want to prevoke attack, may have escort
Sheilds: Boosted Ancient sheild, secondary Asgard sheild and extremely thick hull
Extras: Conference room with Ancient translators, living quarters for representatives and escorts. Asgard transporters and scanners. Stargate for representatives from far away planets. Weapon disarmer from the Tollan
Will eventually be replaced by the super-ship, replacing Earth as center of MW movement.

new designs/ addition/ complete new ideas welcome

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 07:37 AM
thanks for just expanding my one!

Steam
February 14th, 2005, 10:04 AM
X-305 - Epimetheus

Manufacturer: Othalla (Joint Project between Asgard and the Tauri)

Type: Battle Ship

Technology Base: Asgard/Tauri/Ancient

Production Run: 10 in Production

Operational Area: Atmosphere/Deep space/Hyperspace/Interstellar

Powerplant: ZPM powering shields, Weapons and hyperdrive. Buffered Naquadriah Reactor core powering sublight Engines (ion) and anti gravity wave generators

Crew complement: 100 Personel, can be controlled by a skeleton crew of 2

Weapons Array: 10 Rail Guns mounted on all sides and on a moving grid to allow all weapons aiming at one target. 4 Cannons able to fire out Ancient drones and holds 10,000 Drones, and 100 Naquidah Enhanced Warheads, 10 CIWS Point Defence Cannons

Defensive Technology: Naquidah/Carbon/Trinnium alloy Hull, Asgard Shielding, Ancient Cloking Device, Asgard internal dampening field's

Support Craft: Hangerbay supporting 100 X-302's 20 Puddle Jumpers

Troop capacity: Can hold 25 SG Teams and 2 Marine Core Teams consisting of 10

Other Equipment: 3x Ancient Enhanced Ring Transporters Able to transport through 1 mile of solid rock, located on Control Room Hangerbay and Armory Requires Codes to operate. 1x Asgard Tansporters

lionel_pendergast_rocks
February 14th, 2005, 11:02 AM
How about the Iapates? I always thought it was a cool name.

Ok, here's a design for some cool shields:
Its basically a large electromagnetic field that disperses all energy from an explosion or impact accross its surface. A ship would need to be fixed with several of these or more. If one shield fails to effectively disperse all energy, it goes to the next one, and then the next one. They also recharge.

SG-1
February 14th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Here's my ship:

BC-304 Roosevelt

Design- Spherical in design 2 miles in circumfrence. Center is a super ZPM powercore surrounded by upgraded naquadria power generaters. Back-up naquada generaters nearby. Command center in the north pole and 50 docking ports around the ship. Upgraded trinium hull.

Propulsion- Ancient-Asgard hybrid hyperdrive, Goa'uld back up. Ion drive.

Shielding- Ancient shield, Asgard back-up, Goa'uld double backup.

Cloaking- Upgraded Asgard cloaker.

Crew- 10,000

Docking bay- 5 X-303, 500 X-302s, 100 shuttles.

Weapons- Anubis' superweapon, Ancient superweapon, every 100 sq. feet covered in twin staff weapon turrets for close range attack, upgraded ion cannos every 1000 sq. feet, Asgard tractor beams, upgraded naquadria railgun, naquadria missile launcher, and upgraded disruptor weapon,

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 12:55 PM
like both of the 2 new designs: ive hit a dry spot in my ship design so add loads to keep thread going.
might add a new one in a day or two.

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 01:13 PM
ok this isnt a ship it a kinda ship/weapon/malp hybrid ok:

right this is a weapon/ shield system to protect ships and people ( basicly anything ). i got the idea from the weapon daniel builds when he gets the harsiseses knowledge. it exists in two forms; 1. that is silmilar to a malp \/
2. similar to /\; will be equipped with the folloling thing and modified for situations ( see features), weapon are interchangable for other devices, such as alkesh turrets replaced with machine gun- u get the idea.

weapons( there 3): energy weopons in the form alkesh turrets and an ion cannon ( mini ones). other weapens include a laser battery with 16 lasers able to kill and take down missle and people and ship ( small ones).

shields: equivilant to that of an alkesh of weak hatak.
power: naquadria generator
accesories: scanner/ LRC( long range communitcator), cloak ( but can only be used if shield are inoperable)

engine: ion drive; no hyper drive but in formation can boost speed to catch most motherships

size: quite small imageine a pyramide PJ for first stage of production( malp replacement) then cargo ship size when it goes planetary

features: very effective in formation( 2,4,8,16,formation), can target multiple enemys at once, can go through stargate, can go to planet/ inside building as a scout and recon. can be used to backup SG teams, can use it 'weak' shield to create a barrier in a hallway for example. will be a very important part of space tech in future. will replace malp at first then go in to planetary defence operation when its effectiveness is proved

wat do ya think then?

aAnubiSs
February 14th, 2005, 01:17 PM
IMO the reason you dock in creativities drydock is because the first thing you do it to give your first ship the best power source, best weapons, best shields and best engines. After that there's nothing left to do.

Steam
February 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
I think the next batch of ships will be fighters F-303/4? etc and

ok this isnt a ship it a kinda ship/weapon hybrid ok:

right this is a weapon/ shield system to protect ships and planets ( basicly anything ). i got the idea from the weapon daniel builds when he gets the harsiseses knowledge. its a orbs satalite that i equipped with these things

weapons( there 3): energy weopons in the form alkesh turrets and an ion cannon ( upgraded). other weapens include a laser battery with 16 lasers able to kill and take down missle and people and ship ( small ones).

shields: equivilant to that of an alkesh of weak hatak.
power: naquadria generator
accesories: scanner/ LRC( long range communitcator), cloak ( but can only be used if shield are inoperable)

engine: ion drive; no hyper drive but in formation can boost speed to catch most motherships

size: quite small: imagine those mines around the system lord conference centre - that size.

features: very effective in formation( 2,4,8,16,formation), can target multiple enemys at once, can go through stargate, can go to planet/ inside building as a scout and recon. can be used to backup SG teams, can use it 'weak' shield to create a barrier in a hallway for example. will be a very important part of space tech in future. will replace malp at first then go in to planetary defence operation when its effectiveness is proved

wat do ya think then?
HOW does all that fit through a stargate?

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 01:35 PM
its quite small and modiefied for use in different situations- the design isnt perfect i know but the concept is sound. And its only the malp version that can go through the stargate: the one with crap shields a few weopons( alkesh turrets, machine guns and a 3 lasers) and a cloak. no the one that defends planet from motherships.

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 01:46 PM
IMO the reason you dock in creativities drydock is because the first thing you do it to give your first ship the best power source, best weapons, best shields and best engines. After that there's nothing left to do.
if uve read the whole thread u can see i have considered load of design at different levels of technology. my creativeness at first i admid was lacking but i was wait to get new ideas from ther people before i developed my own - i didnt want a 5 page thread that i wrote.

alz0rz
February 14th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Was that sarcastic or am I just paranoid.

LOL :p

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 02:17 PM
LOL :p
ok that was random, u got anything relvent up there?

Keffler
February 14th, 2005, 02:22 PM
What else can we design? we have done everything i can think of.

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 02:26 PM
i know - it hard we could design new weapons as well

Steam
February 14th, 2005, 02:27 PM
O O i no new weapons and like i said unless there have already been aload of Fighters made

Steam
February 14th, 2005, 02:27 PM
AWWW man you got there just before me

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 02:28 PM
ow i got one:

kull zater:
the head of a zat gun it chopped of and replaced with a p-90 kull destroyer

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 02:30 PM
that was crap but its a start

Steam
February 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Or the Kull Zater combined with the Kull Weapons and have one on each arm that would look so cool

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/843463/kull.jpg

Stupid Forum not showing my stick men have to host an image

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 02:37 PM
like it- i want to know y we havent got the kull wrist weapons as standard issue by now.

Steam
February 14th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Maybe because they want to try and keep earths technology "Earth Based" even thought we gain all this alien tech we usualy mod it to earth standard and usualy isnt as good or maybe because it cost a little extra money to shoot little orange beams instead of the P-90 Flash

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 02:49 PM
probley

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 02:58 PM
how about a gun thats based on serakkens design but has zat like zfeatures aswell. sorta like a zat pulse. and emp that kills if u will ( but isnt a nuke).

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 03:16 PM
would it be so bad if we became really strong - i know weve always bin the underdog but seriously what is there left we cannot already kill; goauld ( no probs now), jaffa- on our side, aschen- obsolite, nox are in hiding, asguard are on our side, tokra are dead in da water, unas- like us. kulls we got i covered. replicator are pretty much gone.
we are strong already and with tis new strength we gunna get alot of power cos there no other choice TPTB have left!

immhotep
February 14th, 2005, 03:34 PM
ok im going for entirly new ship design here and is probley a new races ship cos its that wierd- new enemy is my guess:

shape: two bubbles; one above( small, bridge bit) one below( large).

shields: none the race doesnt use shields but instead uses a device that traps energy in time, making all weapons useless.( race is very adept at time manipulation)

weapens: the ship has none. instead it creates a black hole using unknown forces and destroys entire fleets that way. ship is unaffected because the shield make the ship out of sync with time and space in that system/ region of space.

engines: unknown technology but can travel extreamely fast and outmanuevure most known vessels.

the hull is made of pure energy, surrgesting this race may have been what the ancients studied when learning to aseend ( if they did 'learn' it)

we have not had a chance to see this race in person but according to asgaurd intelegence they are unlike anything they have encountered in the history of thier species.

this is just some new ideas im playing arround with; u can invent ships that arnt earth/ SGC related 2. mines what id like to see new races ship look like so feel free.

Keffler
February 14th, 2005, 05:24 PM
would it be so bad if we became really strong - i know weve always bin the underdog but seriously what is there left we cannot already kill; goauld ( no probs now), jaffa- on our side, aschen- obsolite, nox are in hiding, asguard are on our side, tokra are dead in da water, unas- like us. kulls we got i covered. replicator are pretty much gone.
we are strong already and with tis new strength we gunna get alot of power cos there no other choice TPTB have left!

Sure weve come up against a lot and survived but that mean we are powerful, were just resourceful. Using everything to the best of our advantage. We have no big influence in the galaxy, sure we can think simplier than the asgard to the extend that we save them from the replicaters but we have no power, we cant decide anything in the galaxy, just avoid are destruction. After the SGc isnt about ebing powerfull just about ebing able to defend us against the Goa'uld.

Thats a bit harsh sorry.

EDIT:

Relised you are on but strength rather than power. We are strong as in we have come throught what ever we are faced with. And yes we are now set to become awesomely strong. No great enemy threat about to destroy Earth(in our galaxy anyway), no real set backs, and with access to some of the most advanced tech there is!

immhotep
February 15th, 2005, 12:35 AM
the only reason true galatic power isnt our is because were too wrapped up with saving earth than getting that power. we are the key to the replicators destruction in 2 galaxy's, the most advanced human yet is comander of the SGC, and some of the most powerfull weopens the ancients ever built are under our conctrol( atlantis, the wep on dakara.). anyway we do have power, who gave the jaffa thier freedom, really, we did; who armed them and gave them supplys for 4 years, we did; if we look at this in galatic terms we are a new power in the MW because there isnt a power that we dont have somthing on.

Steam
February 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/Kenshi43/Daedalus2.jpg

I give you the daedalus

Nothingbetter2do
February 15th, 2005, 02:59 PM
perhaps a reversed engineered puddle jumper with asgard shields, and hyperspace engines, and rail guns as well as drones.

Steam
February 15th, 2005, 11:23 PM
X-305 - Epimetheus

Manufacturer: Othalla (Joint Project between Asgard and the Tauri)

Type: Battle Ship

Technology Base: Asgard/Tauri/Ancient

Production Run: 10 in Production

Operational Area: Atmosphere/Deep space/Hyperspace/Interstellar

Powerplant: ZPM powering shields, Weapons and hyperdrive. Buffered Naquadriah Reactor core powering sublight Engines (ion) and anti gravity wave generators

Crew complement: 100 Personel, can be controlled by a skeleton crew of 2

Weapons Array: 10 Rail Guns mounted on all sides and on a moving grid to allow all weapons aiming at one target. 4 Cannons able to fire out Ancient drones and holds 10,000 Drones, and 100 Naquidah Enhanced Warheads, 10 CIWS Point Defence Cannons

Defensive Technology: Naquidah/Carbon/Trinnium alloy Hull, Asgard Shielding, Ancient Cloking Device, Asgard internal dampening field's

Support Craft: Hangerbay supporting 100 X-302's 20 Puddle Jumpers

Troop capacity: Can hold 25 SG Teams and 2 Marine Core Teams consisting of 10

Other Equipment: 3x Ancient Enhanced Ring Transporters Able to transport through 1 mile of solid rock, located on Control Room Hangerbay and Armory Requires Codes to operate. 1x Asgard Tansporters
I just made a quick pic of the Epimetheus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/Kenshi43/Epimetheus.jpg

immhotep
February 16th, 2005, 03:22 AM
right thats a reallt sweet ship ma- exactly how the deadalus is gunna look from what ive seen/ heard.

* erm im setting up a new post on ship/tech/weapon in general discusion* so this will be last post ( from me, u can use this if ya want)

Steam
February 16th, 2005, 07:18 AM
really lol i just made it off the top of my head, i just used the basic Prom design of the shape and moved stuff round and added stuff :D

immhotep
February 16th, 2005, 07:51 AM
still gd- check out my new thread tech/ships/ weapons. /* nobodys posting*

Cpt Larraq
February 16th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I have a whole slew of ship classes that I wish to suggest as viable options for Earth's defence.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Larraq/Terran-vessel-1.jpg

X-304- Invictus

Class: Missle Frigate

Role: Support Ship

Propulsion: *Asgard hyperdrive
*Ion Sublight Engines

Defenses: *Composite Naquadah/Trinium/Titanium hull
*4 layered Asgard bubble shield
*Electronic Warfare equipment

Weapon systems:

*8x Naquadah/Naquadriah enhanced nuclear missle launchers
*1x Hypermissle launcher capable of launching F-302 sized missles equipped with Hyperspace engines at a target.
*Point defense railguns for anti-fighter and missle defense.
*Phalanx CIWS

Operational area: *Sol system/Hyperspace/Deep Space

Crew Complement: *50 personnel
*Can also hold a company sized force of SG teams

Support Craft:*Reconnaissance drones
*2 F-302 squadrons (Each squadron consists of 10 fighters)

Other equipment: *2x Ring Transporters
*1x Asgard Transporter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Larraq/Terran-vessel-2.jpg

X-305- Asclepius

Class: Resupply/Repair vessel

Role: Support ship

*Ion Sublight Engines

*Double layered Asgard bubble shield

Weapon systems: *Point defense railguns for anti-fighter and missle defense.

Crew Complement:*150 personnel.
*Can also hold a battalion sized force of SG teams.

*1x Asgard Transporter

I have more designs, but those will come later.

alz0rz
February 16th, 2005, 05:04 PM
like it- i want to know y we havent got the kull wrist weapons as standard issue by now.

Because our weapons just do the job - you dont see other races with projectile weapons that function anywhere - they are just as deadly and can provide precise aiming.

:D :D

alz0rz
February 16th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I have a whole slew of ship classes that I wish to suggest as viable options for Earth's defence.

X-304- Invictus

*Ion Sublight Engines

Weapon systems:

*1x Hypermissle launcher capable of launching F-302 sized missles equipped with Hyperspace engines at a target.
*Phalanx CIWS

*1x Asgard Transporter

X-305- Asclepius

*Ion Sublight Engines

*1x Asgard Transporter

I have more, but those will come later.

I dont get the 'hypermissle' part, weapons that are effective in hyperspace?

Oh and if anyone is interested in pictures off the Deadulus, www.sg1alliance.net - beware it will contain Moebius spoilers :D

Cpt Larraq
February 16th, 2005, 05:21 PM
I dont get the 'hypermissle' part, weapons that are effective in hyperspace?

It has do with the missle going into hyperspace, bypassing an enemy ships shields altogether and then directly impacting with the target. It's similar to what Carter and O'Neill did with the F-302 (the bypassing of the shields) when engaging Anubis's first flagship in Fallen.
Such weapons would be immensely effective against a Ha'tak (for example) because it relies primarily on its shields for protection and does not have the armour that would be required to withstand the power of a nuke.

immhotep
February 27th, 2005, 06:42 AM
well ive decided to revive this thread:

my new ship design!:

small planetary defence ship:

hull: neutronium/trinium alloy, the same as PJ hull.
shields: powerfull asguard, ancient hybrid.
engines: retro ion drives, no hyperdrive atall.
power: 5 2nd generation naquada reactors.
weapons: moving alkesh turrets( moving as in the are on a track and can move to concenrate their firepower), 'death quibs'/ ancient chiar, stealth mine deployment, ion cannons from asguard ( who had plans and forgot to give us them),a new energy cannon that fires highly charge naqudria bolts in to ships; by passing shields and hull then explodes on command/ on timer.
others: asgaurd beaming tech, PJ cloak retroed and enhanced by goauld designs ( not really enhanced just made bigger).

well add more.

SG-1ssm
February 27th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Ok, what is a rail gun? Is it like a Gauss Rifle?

immhotep
February 27th, 2005, 09:50 AM
RIGHT...... a rail gun as far as my knowledge it concerned uses magnetic energy to fire projectiles rather than chemicals/explosions. the rail gun uses a bolt, sometimes uranium and bombards it with highly charged magnetised ions and this is what propells the bolt, at very high velocitys, in to whatever it is aimed at.
im may be wrong, there are other threads/post about it.

immhotep
February 28th, 2005, 01:44 PM
keep the designs coming ( keffler and steam!)

immhotep
March 2nd, 2005, 03:50 AM
ok dont worry about - im stupid for trying to revvive this thread!

immhotep
May 10th, 2005, 04:12 AM
for those of you who want to see old new ship design this is great! flick back thru.

Keffler
May 11th, 2005, 05:31 AM
Automated defence craft:

Small, glider size but no cockpit. These ships will be used to fend of gliders or darts depnding on enemy. The will escort any ship and upon landing retreat within the mothership. Can also be controlled from within the ship.

Hull: Kull armour, altho ships can be destroyed this will disperse minor attacks, like staff weapons etc.
sheilds: Cargo ship sheilding, not very good but ships are expendable
Engines: Same as gliders, anti-inertia or what ever they use. Can be pulled through hyperspace without falling apart.
Weapons: Several drones but only dispatched in emergencies, rail guns normally.

immhotep
May 11th, 2005, 05:42 AM
starting this up again then, great.

containment/quarentine field deployment ship
got this idea from new ground the shutlle ship, basic its a modified teltak that can generate a force field and then ring abourd/teleport anythng inside:

engines: sublight,no hyperdrive
weapons: one forward mounted glider cannon, remote fire
shields: advanced hatak shields, from anubis MS, nad tokra force field creation technology
accesories: rings and asgard beaming

Keffler
May 12th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Scout Ship

Sheilds:Impenetrable Ancient sheilds, these are needed as the ship will be dropping into enemy systems for recon.
Accesories:Cloak, asgard beaming tech, escape pods, deep space sensors

Keffler
June 3rd, 2005, 02:43 PM
An SG team transport.

Like a cargo ship but smaller and has four seats for a full team.The ship is based off a PJ but better.

Small disk type shape.

Sheilds: Same as the Wraith one on PJ in The Defiant One but stringer because its Ancient.
Engines: Same as PJ, and a Hyperdrive for when the gate is cut off and for exploring planets without a working gate or have no gate at all.
Power: Mk II Generator
Weapons: Alkesh turret and several drones.
Extras: Drone type malp, DHD, Asgard teleportation device and hologram, cloak

Anubis345
June 3rd, 2005, 02:49 PM
sweet ship that is awesome i can't wait till the new ship is seen for real

Keffler
June 3rd, 2005, 02:52 PM
I got the idea in Meridian when Jack said "We should put another seat back here" that SG teams could have there own mini ships

Ouroboros
June 3rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
I think I already played this game. My idea was for a space born super carrier that launched hyperspace capable fighters/bombers carrying naquada enhanced nukes. It also had a few silos for giant strategic naquadria missiles suitable for long range attacks on enemy infastructure and planets.

The basic idea would be to just let the thing use its fighter patrols to find victims at long range and then launch actual combat squadrens to tear them to shreds all while they were wondering were my mothership even was.

Hint: Several hundred lightyears away laughing at them and launching more bombers.

The real perk to this ship is the fighters/bombers can also be dispatched to help SG teams in the field that might be having trouble on a given nearby planet or to just do nuclear bombing runs on Goa'uld infastructure/planets once SG teams find them the old fashioned way.

The Carrier could monitor and protect a whole region of space with its patrols. A much larger sphere of influence and awareness than any of our enemies ships could even dream of having.

cobraR478
June 3rd, 2005, 08:40 PM
I'd like to see a large spherical moving space station type vessel about the size of a small moon. It would feature a large enery weapon that focuses several small beams into one large beam that is capable of destroying a planet. There would also be smaller beam weapons of the surface of the station used for defense. The small exhaust port that allows for easy destruction of the station would be covered by an Ancient shield. It would be powered by several hundred ZPMs and would deploy 303s and 302s when needed.

immhotep
July 24th, 2005, 03:44 AM
OK now weve all seen the daedalus im remaking the thread, updates to the daedalus and the nxt vessel?
specs for deadalus from what ive seen are:

hull: naquada/trinium alloy
shields: asguard, fighter bay one
engines:ion drives(maybe), intergalatic asgard hyperdrive.
power: naquada reactors ( maybe mark2), ZPM can be used.
weapons: Rail guns, missiles/nukes(naquada enhanced, bema deployed or fired)
others: asgaurd beaming tech, asgard scanners, transport rings, asgard computers + asgard technician
support craft: 8/16/32 F-302's( im not sure there are 4 bays appartenly but i dont know how many craft they have in each, according to the dead and pormmie diff thread), PJ im geussing could be laoded in to the ship eventually.
long range comms, deep space radar/scanner.

and improvements, 1st one i can think of would be to add a cloak, ideas?

Heru'urs_first_prime
July 24th, 2005, 06:17 AM

X-304- Invictus

*Ion Sublight Engines

Weapon systems:

*Phalanx CIWS

*1x Asgard Transporter

X-305- Asclepius

*Ion Sublight Engines

*1x Asgard Transporter

I have more designs, but those will come later.

wow Cpt Larraq!!!! what did you use to draw them!

good ideas thoguh! :)

section31
August 13th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I really don’t have enough time to read all of the posts so I’ll just blindly submit the designs for my ship…

My ship is called the Frontier,it will utilize the best and most advance technology mankind has to offer...

Name: Frontier – X-305

Role: FighterCraft Carrier / Mobile Command Center

Length: 1.8km
Width: 800m
Height: 400m (The shape of the ship will consist of the forward Delta shape of USS Prometheus NX-59650 from star trek, some what like a triagular shaped El'Kesh)

Propulsion: -Asguard Hyper Drive
-Standard sub-light engines
-Sub-light Ion-Drive
-Liquid Hydrogen chemical thrusters

Power Source: 1 ZPM
3 Naquadah Power Plants

Weaponry: Retrofitted Ha’Tak disruptor cannons
-8 Fore
-4 Aft
-4 Port and Starboard

120 Ancient Drones – This weapon is mainly used for point defense since all 120 drones will be needed to destroy 3 Wraith destroyers or severly cripple 1 hive ship

125mm Rail Gun (for point defense and missile interception)
-50 Port (dorsal and ventral)
-50 Starboard (dorsal and ventral)
-12 fore
-12 aft

60 Medium Yield Naquadah Enhanced missiles (Can destroy a wraith destroyer if beamed inside)

40 High Yield Naquadah Enhanced Nuclear Missiles (can destroy a wraith hive ship if beamed inside)

60 X-302 Fighter Interceptors fitted with:
-hyper space engines
-aero-spike SCRAMJET engines
-4 Naquadah enhanced AMRRAM missiles
-2 Naquadah enhanced low yield missiles
-200 round 25mm Railgun
-Improved Intertia dampeners

20 Puddle Jumpers

Defensive: -Asguard Shielding
-Trinium Composite hull, 1m thick
-Electronic Counter Measures
-Electronic Counter Counter Measures
-EW suite
-Gaia Intrusion Algorithm (see below)

Crew Compliment: - 700 Crew
- 300 Special Forces
- 5 SG Teams

Other Equipment:
- Asguard Beam Technology
- 2 Gould Rings
- 6 M1 Abrams MBT
- 12 APC
- 12 Humvee
- 12 MALP
- 7 UAV
- Stargate with a Trillium Iris

Special Crew: Gaia – Atlantiean interactive Artificial Intelligence. Gaia is a hologram designed by Ancient Scientists, specificaly for software intrusion, meaning that she is capable of interfacing with alien computers and accessing restricted fuctions. Gaia is also responsible for calculating firing solutions for the ships missiles; operate the ancient drones and point defense if needed. In addition she contains the knowledge of numerous Ancient battle tactics. (Basically a SGA Cortona from Halo)

Tyr – Asguard liaison and adviser. Director Tyr is an Asguard engineer whose responsibility is to familiarize the engineering crew with the Asguard shields, beam systems, and most importantly the hyper drive. He is stationed in main engineering and ensures normal operations of the Frontiers 3 massive naquadah power plants.

brockthepaine
August 14th, 2005, 12:31 AM
I'll join in on this.

Starship Roles would be similar to a modern Earth navy:
- Destroyer/Frigate: Light escort
- Cruiser: Medium scout/escort
- Battlecruiser: Commerce raider/cruiser hunter
- Dreadnaught/Mothership: Heavy warship/planetary assault
- Carrier: space fighter support
- Logistics vessel: carries food, fuel, etc

Theseus-class destroyer
Light Earth warship - intended for engaging Al'kesh, Death Gliders, etc. Armed primarily with light and heavy railguns, as well as antiship missiles. Hyperdrive is decent, but not spectacular. Essentially the Prometheus design with a few modifications.

Daedalus-class Aviation Cruiser
Fairly standard Daedalus-class vessel, upgraded with Ha'tak-style energy weapons. Carries 16 F-302 fighters. Some ships have more Asgard technology than the others. Depending upon situation, can engage Hive Ships or Ha'taks with success.

Atalanta-class Battlecruiser
New design similar to Wraith Hive ship. Carries Ancient-designed beam weapons similar to Atlantis Defense Satellite; heavy and light railguns, missiles, Ancient drones, and space mines. Asgard or Ancient-designed hyperdrive for intergalactic travel. Asgard shields as well. Hangers for 24 F-302s. One Atalanta will be superior to two Wraith Hive Ships plus escorts - close to, or on par with an Asgard Daniel Jackson-class science ship. Very fast ships at subluminal or superluminal speeds - most are deployed to Atlantis.

Nemesis-class Dreadnaught
Heaviest Earth Warship, equivalent to an Asgard O'neill class. Carries numerous Ancient-designed beam weapons, railguns, missiles, and drones. Ancient-designed shields and hyperdrive powered by a single homebuilt ZPM. The weapons are the same as the Atalanta, but shields and armor are much better. Also carries 48-60 F-302 space fighters.

Bellerophon-class Carrier
Less in the way of weapons, more in the way of fighters. About the size of a Nemesis, but organized around a flight deck with the capacity for at least a hundred F-302s. Firepower is limited to railguns, and Ancient Drones. Asgard shields, hyperdrive, and beaming technology, similar to the Daedalus in Siege III. Makes supply runs to Atlantis, supports fleet ops with space fighters and some troop capacity.

Mentor-class transport
Similar to the Theseus-class destroyer, but not geared towards combat. Mentor carries limited railguns and Ancient drones but relies mostly on shields and upon escort warships. Once Stargate program is revealed, these ships could be purchased by civilian concerns (with restrictions, of course). Secondary roles: mining, exploration, science, troop carriers.

Fleet size: Earth's fleet would maintain its commitments primarily within the Milky Way, engaging remaining Goa'uld and any other threats. Thirty Theseus-class destroyers and fifteen upgraded Daedalus-class ships are used for this purpose. However, the bulk of the fleet is actually deployed to Atlantis to fight the Wraith: ten Daedalus-class cruisers, five Atalanta-class battlecruisers, and five Nemesis-class dreadnaughts. Five Bellerophons round out the fleet, deployed as a strategic reserve wherever the situation requires. Mentors are built and deployed as required, but are rarely seen by anybody but our friends.

Earth would also build defense stations similar to the Atlantis satellites, and thus eliminate the need for ships to be tied down to defending a planet. Ground-based defenses (a la Tollan ion cannon) are built as a secondary perimeter.

Anyway, those are my ideas...

Salas1
August 14th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Mine would be a Alkesh sized and looking vessel,
Asgard Shields
Ancient Hyperdrive from the Teltac tha Jack modified in the lost city.
Serrakin/Hebridan ion drive with additional sub light engines.
Asgard Inertial dampeners.
Hull alloy of trinium, Naquadah and Carbon like the asgard O'neill with 3 layers of the kevlar armor from the kull warriors.
2 ion cannons, 4 asgard energy weapons, 4 rail gun batterys and 6 missile bays each containing 10 Naquadria enhanced nukes with hyperdrive capabilites to bypass the shields.
Rings transport, Asgard beaming.