This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter's secret relationship

Early in season nine once amanda tappings returned to the show she hinted that she was seeing someone. was that just a nice way to regect someone or was she serious. If she did mean it who was it. (?O'Niell?) and why did they drop it. I wouldthink if it was Jack than they dropped it because of the air forces endorcment of the show they can't have the two of them in a relationship but that's just my thinking

Actually many people (shippers) do believe she is having a relationship with Jack, and since she is no longer in his chain of command, it wouldn't be agaisnt the regs. At least that's how I see it
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Nah, she finally gave in to McKay's constant advances and gave him a one-night stand when he came back in Intruder
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

One word. Felger.

Comment

I definitely agree it's Jack, but seriously... I think it was some behind-the-scenes thing where Amanda mentioned Teal'C/Sam. That would've been different.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

i think we will see in the 200 epi. maybe a wedding between jack and sam. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

C'mon. Sam and Ba'al both return in the same episode, and that's supposed to be a coincidence? Then in that same episode, shortly after learning that Ba'al is (Ex Deus Machina)
              Spoiler:
              alive and on Earth, she says she's "not exactly single?" Works for me.

Comment

Ha! Well, Ba'al is pretty charming if you can get past the whole enslaving people for centuries thing. And, some people find a bit of danger in a man a turn on. Plus, Ba'al was almost courteous in Reckoning when he told her "good luck" when they worked together to fight the replicators.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by chrisandclauida2
                  i think we will see in the 200 epi. maybe a wedding between jack and sam. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

It's gotta be Jack. There's no one else it could be.
                    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sam is involved with Jack. Threads strongly led us **OK, led ME** to the conclusion that Sam and Jack were acknowledging more than an attraction to each other and, thus, were moving towards a relationship. "Not exactly," confirmed this for me. Sam has had no romantic interests in Season 9 and the ridiculous 'almost-kisssed' Martouf scene was just that, ridiculous and not to be distracting us from what we **I** believe to be true! Sam and Jack are together. OK, now ya know the truth of it!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I still say it's Ba'al. They didn't show the scene in Stronghold where Ba'al said he'd stop torturing Teal'c if he told him what Sam really wants for her birthday.
                          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I'd say she is involved with Jack - although the sadistic part of me would love to see his face if Sam revealed that she was seeing Ba'al.

I hope so.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                              C'mon. Sam and Ba'al both return in the same episode, and that's supposed to be a coincidence? Then in that same episode, shortly after learning that Ba'al is (Ex Deus Machina)
                              Spoiler:
                              alive and on Earth, she says she's "not exactly single?" Works for me.
                              hhhmmmm.... well you do have a point that can't be argued. it makes sense. ya know, i think you've swayed me!

Comment

Working...
                              X