PDA

View Full Version : A cool, dramatic, and better way to end the ori arch

keppiezbt
March 11th, 2006, 11:17 AM
I think its safe to assume that this merlin arch is going to lead us to the end...we find this bloodstone, maybe an ancient helps us here and there, and bam ori are gone....
i liked it in the replicator arch but doing it a second time is stupid and shows a lack of creativity...

here is a better way to finish it(you listening joe!):

We go searching for the merlin device but we can never find it. Turns out the ancients found him out and stopped him.

The ori keep kicking our asses. We've managed to find some ancient technology that has helped us slow their advance but we just cant keep up with the sheer volume. It's not looking good. We managed to shut down the supergate but now they are just hyperdriving in. Uh oh!

We get some intel that the ori are going to wipe out earth since a) we are like the head of the resistence and b)its a nice **** you to the ancients

luckily we still have some drones left in antartica but things arent looking good....turns out the whole ori fleet is coming our way. We are basically going to have to make a last stand. Atlantis sent over some puddle jumpers and orion b/c it survived to help, we got tons of gould ships and the asgard have helped us by sending a good amount of ships. However, in the end we know its futile so we are evacuating or important people to atlantis.

Suddenly, daniel dissapears. he finds himself looking at oma. She tells him that the ancients are aware of what is happening and that many want to be involved but there is not a majority of them who wish to do so. They had hoped we would have put up a better fight. She says that she is going to send him back with some knowledge that will help them.
Bam! Daniel is sent back with some ancient knowledge on how to make cooler weapons and shields, etc. hopefully it will work..

enter ori fleet.....vs our newly upgraded ships....huge space battle ensues (im we are taking like a good 15 minutes of VSFX) but we are still losing. we manged to take out a good number of ori ships but there is just too much. In fact the ori have managed to get some soldiers on the ground on earth causing havoc!

uh oh! what do we do now! Suddenly, ascended beings realize they need to do something come down and help us whip out some ships.....and the ori on the ground.....but as they do this the ori appear! and suddenly its the ori vs ancients in a battle royale. the ensuing choas allows us to get the upper hand on 1 ori ship which we take over and turn against the others.... (as the ancients are fighting)

then all of a sudden the ori ships stop fighting....and the ascended beings disseapar.....daniel again is beamed somewhere..its oma (w/merlin)...they tell him that the ori were too powerful and that the only way to really destory them was to sacrifice themselves collectively...and thats what are going to do...cue emotional goodbye...cue merlin saying but we left presents around so that you all may one day reach our level of enlightment...

poof! daniel and everyone back on the dadelus.....daniel explains what happens...

the end.

build this up over a season and it creates a very dramatic ending without the need for a duex es machina

Den Sethos
March 11th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Yeah, right...
Sounds to me like a reedition of the Anubis situation...
But the ascended beings will surely feel concerned at one point... Let's hope they do not screw up once again and flee without helping...

Mattathias2.0
March 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM
The idea is good... But needs to be built up with many twists and turns throughout several seasons... This way, they can still deal with other off-world situations, have stand-alone episodes, and contiue the main plot (Ori Invasion).

Otherwise, we have another Angel S4...

Mattathias

Vahnman
March 11th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah and the Dominion can battle the Federation to a standstill...wait..what series was this ? OH YEAH...STARGATE!

You know what, i really do think merline device wont work becasue face it, they ARE all knwoing ancient, and I bet you , what you will see is a knock down drag out fight between Ancient and oris, talking about suns exploding and whole planet and civilization being destoyed.

And in the end it will be up to SG1 and SG1 alone! To convice them that, they are hurting the very thing they want or want to protect. Then Lorien shows up and they all go to another galaxy...OH GAWD DAMN it... they better do it really well is all iw ill say...

Imgnryflagdotcom
March 11th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Heres one even better...

While we look for Merlin's weapon (Its gonna take awhile), we let our new friends

The Lucian Alliance

fight the Ori until they are completely wipe out, then we use Merlin's weapon to get rid of the Ori. Kill two birds with one stone.

The Prophet
March 11th, 2006, 06:17 PM
We go searching for the merlin device but we can never find it. Turns out the ancients found him out and stopped him.

The ori keep kicking our asses. We've managed to find some ancient technology that has helped us slow their advance but we just cant keep up with the sheer volume. It's not looking good.
We get some intel that the ori are going to wipe out earth since a) we are like the head of the resistence and b)its a nice **** you to the ancients

luckily we still have some drones left in antartica but things arent looking good....turns out the whole ori fleet is coming our way. We are basically going to have to make a last stand. Atlantis sent over some puddle jumpers and orion b/c it survived to help, we got tons of gould ships and the asgard have helped us by sending a good amount of ships. However, in the end we know its futile so we are evacuating or important people to atlantis.

enter ori fleet.....vs our ships....huge space battle ensues (im we are taking like a good 15 minutes of VSFX) but we are still losing. we manged to take out a good number of ori ships but there is just too much. In fact the ori have managed to get some soldiers on the ground on earth causing havoc! The Soldiers & Ori Supersoldiers take out key posisions on Earth with the help of The Ori Ships.

The Odyseus, Daedulus & Orion, outnumbered, outgunned & had the crap kicked out of them sacrifice themselves to take out the Ori Supergate/s but there are still Ori ships around.

Cut to earth, militaries all around the globe are attacking & defending against the ori soldiers & supersoldiers but the Ori S&SS gain the uperhand, we're talking about whole guns blazing, explodions warground here.

An Oracle (there are many know) with his/her legions of S&SS take control of the gateroom, Landry orders an evacuation & sets the self destruct, they run out of the mounatin, but Landry sees Carolyn Lam (his daughter) killed by the Oracle, he goes balastic & confronts the Oracle in handtohand combat. The Oracel agins the uperhand but then: BOOM! the mounatins explodes, CGI & VSFX masterpiece.

SG1 (except Daniel & Vala, they're ori prisoners, sent back to ori Homeworld) retreet in a hail of bullets through the blurring remains of a stiil operation Supergate (it's two way ;) ) in a Hat'ak ship with Brat'ac covering their rear. They make it to the ori galaxy when Bam! A defence satillite fires at them, they're about to be destroyed when Bra'tak emerges through the gate in another hat'ak ship & takes the shot for them, thus, the death of Brat'ak.

SG1 land on a nearby planet filled with Ori Zealots & try to contatc earth or the asgard. Somehow, Thor arrives and beams them onboard & tells them earth is lost, Jack O'Neill, Hammond, the Lusian Alliance, the Asgard & the frre jaffa tried to make a last stand on Earth, Dakara, Chulak & other planets but they lost & where excecuted. The Milky Way is lost...

Thor says he is probably the last asgard allive as the Ori simutainiously attacked their galaxy and it too was lost. He then says the Ori are planning to invade pegasis, the only other galaxy occupied by the Alterans that hasn't been taken. Teal'c:tealc: Sam:sam: & Cam:cameron: are shocked.

Cut Forward ten years, Thor is dying due to genetic defects of cloning, only a new body can save him & they were destroyed in the Ori purge. Thor dies.
Sg1 get a last communication with Atlantis by depleating Thor's ship's power supply. They're under heavy fire &.... the radio cuts out... ouch.

Daniel & Vala are being tortured by Vala's oracle child (now a beautiful 25) to try & convert them to origin. Daniel folds, & is converted into a prior, who, in his last sane kind gesture before evil takes over, murders vala in a mercy killing...

Evil Daniel his legions of soldiers go hunting for SG1, who are know the only un-origin humans left, with Atlantis & Pegasis being destroyed by the Ori.

They find the planet SG1 is hiding on and lay wast to it, Cam dies saving teal'c & sam (who is now mysteriously pregnant with an oracle) by destroying the gate with an OriSupergun, thereby killing himself & evildanny.

Months later, sam dies in childbirth & Teal'c looks after the oracle superbaby, who ISN'T rapidly aging. Thus ends Staragte SG1 & Stargate Arlantis, thereby starting Stargate: Origin.

Stargate: Origin:

A lone, black warrior with a oddly shapped golden symbol, burn't onto his forhead lies dying, he is surronded by his adopted child (age 23 with uncanny superabilities) named Jack, after an old friend, & Jack's wife, Kathryn who was resccued by the two from an Ori purge.

The warrior dies, & Jack & Kathryn have to make it on their own in the harsh Ori controlled world, helping to mount a rebellion with the help of a mysterious townswomen named "Oma". What will happen next on Stargate:Origin? It's up to me to decide...

Now that is an ending! & a new beginning! Amazing!

Casualties:
Laudry
Carolyn Lam
Asgard
Earth
Jaffa nation
Atlantis
Lucian Allaince
Ascended Ancients
Jack O'Neill
Hammond
Bra'tak
Thor
Vala
Daniel
Cameron
Sam
Teal'c

Survivors:
Jack Jnr (good Oracle)
Kathryn (his wife)
Oma- the mysterious townsperson, Ascended Alteran who helps them.
The Ori...

Cherriey
March 11th, 2006, 06:24 PM
There are going to be complications. I doubt we'll get rid of the Ori so quickly! At most when we work the grail it'll probably get rid of some of the Ori before the Ancients decide to destroy the thing to save themselves... or at the very least shut it off. Then we'll still have some Ori floating around... severely depleted of resources and strength but still out there and now rather mad. This is just a theory obviously, but I greatly doubt that the writers would bring about an ending so similar to one we just witnessed... not to mention conveniently sooner than all others!

Antimatter Sam
March 11th, 2006, 06:34 PM
I bet Arthur, really an Ancient or possibly a FURLING?, and his knights return with the Sange Griel, (HolyGraille/Ancient weapon) after somehow being warned of the Ori's arrival, possibly by the sword being removed from the stone and they proceed to wail on the Oris ships and soldiers. The people who were killed in the battle have ascended and eventually will return to our realm. Oma and Merlin possibly persuade the Ascended to help out this time.

The Prophet
March 11th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Why DO we have to defeat the Ori? Can't we just let them take over & dominate us? That would be great! Trying to defeat the Ori from within! Everthing is basicly destroyed so we have to become rebels who take out key posisions! Read My previous post for what I think should happen, with a little help at the start from keppiezbt! But a completly different ending! Ah-ha! :jonas:

ZPM_Plant
March 11th, 2006, 06:59 PM
I bet Arthur, really an Ancient or possibly a FURLING?, and his knights return with the Sange Griel, (HolyGraille/Ancient weapon) after somehow being warned of the Ori's arrival, possibly by the sword being removed from the stone and they proceed to wail on the Oris ships and soldiers. The people who were killed in the battle have ascended and eventually will return to our realm. Oma and Merlin possibly persuade the Ascended to help out this time.

I say arthur has been in stasis for the past 1,000 years or so. Spoiler: Pulling the sword from the stone activates his stasis chamber to open.

As for this season (10), they can't completly resolve the ori issue because there needs to be enough story line left for the new sg1 movie.

deadman
March 11th, 2006, 08:18 PM
How about Arthur's Knights are Ancient Superships? Arthur is in Stasis across the Universe and the sword being pulled activates the ships and he and the crews wake up and return to help Earth even things out.

ZPM_Plant
March 11th, 2006, 08:33 PM
How about Arthur's Knights are Ancient Superships? Arthur is in Stasis across the Universe and the sword being pulled activates the ships and he and the crews wake up and return to help Earth even things out.

Exactly Deadman! I just hope Arthur has some answers about the Ancients. The last thing I want to see is him slaying the Ori with his superships, only to die in the hands of Carter before he can tell us about the Ancients.

Auralis
March 12th, 2006, 02:11 AM
build this up over a season and it creates a very dramatic ending without the need for a duex es machina

sorry, the oma bits are exactly that, a deus ex machina.

st00rm
March 12th, 2006, 04:12 AM
i agree with The Prophet. why do we HAVE TO defeat the ori, i mean the end of the series would be great if they destroy earth and sg-1 is killed(or is transfered to atlantis)
the movie would be us defeating the ori from our only base left - atlantis

keppiezbt
March 12th, 2006, 05:27 AM
sorry, the oma bits are exactly that, a deus ex machina.

well, lets be real...the way the writers wrote the ori w/o something big we cant defeat them..

it makes it more intesting then finding a weapon and winning....one two its over

The Prophet
March 12th, 2006, 05:31 AM
i agree with The Prophet. why do we HAVE TO defeat the ori, i mean the end of the series would be great if they destroy earth and sg-1 is killed(or is transfered to atlantis)

Exactly! So far we've defeated the Goa'uld, The Replicators, Ascended Anunbis & his super armies, The Lucian Alliance to an extent and we've been clinging onto a thin thread of defending off the Ori attacks that come our way (with MAJOR colatoral Damage). Most of these enemeis had the upperhand- Goa'uld had a thousand years of domanance, supertech & there were loads of diffent leaders. The Replicators were an unstopable wave of destruction, like a wave of army-ants (until they became human-form & lost their awsomness & chill). Ascended Anubis & his super armies had Ascended knowledge, ascended tech & sheer power. They were unbeatable. The only reason we won that war was the sheer chance that Daniel Jackson had just de-ascended with some knowledge & they had happened to fing an Ancient knowledge device (head grabber thing). Imagin if it wasn't there! We'd have been screwed! The only reason we "beat" the Lucian Alliance was that they realised that the Ori needed defeating to team up with us! (this is the only "win" I like because it makes perfect sense (good & bad team up to stop super-bad). If we do defeat the ori with ether sheer luck, alteran tech or ascended interference (or Daniels knowledge), that would be it. The Alterans couldn't defeat the Ori with their best tech. Even when they were retreating from them, they managed to wipe loads out. How do you think a minute race like us could defeat ALL of them with a handful of Alteran tech, that's a DEUX EX MACHINA for ya! The only way it wouldn't be a DEUX... would be if:
a) We lost, destruction & mayhem & with Key people retrearing to other planets, or Atlantis possibly. This would then mean SG1 wasn't set in the "real world" anymore as Earth isn't destroyed at the moment.:D
b) Earth is "converted" to worship the Ori, this is much like a) but without the destruction & retreating.

Well, that's my belief... Staragate SG1 will become unbelievabley unreal if they win against the Ori. And if they do lose to the Ori (which I hope they do) it would probably mean it wouldn't be set in the "real" world anymore.

Auralis
March 12th, 2006, 05:53 AM
well, lets be real...the way the writers wrote the ori w/o something big we cant defeat them..

it makes it more intesting then finding a weapon and winning....one two its over

And that my friend is how you discovered that the Ori are bad enemies for a story .
We can not beat them, ever. Except with a deus ex machina. And no matter how it is setup, it will albays be one. Plus after we win against them, there will be no enemy left that can possibly be threathing, thus ending the story or letting it fade into irrelevance.
The only satisfiying way out of this would be imo if both ancients and ori destroy each other and all that ascended stuff is gone forever from the show.
Otherwise if the show realy continues after that it has to be ascended us vs ascended someone else. Since the only enemy the writers seem to be able to think of anymore are more and more powerfull ones, not smart ones.

MarshAngel
March 12th, 2006, 07:32 AM

They have to defeat them, unrealistic as it may be (plenty of that going around) because any other ending would be out of sync with what the show has been about all these years. We have NEVER lost and to lose at this point, while a great plot point, would be more out of character than any deus ex machina they've ever done. SG isn't really a shock and surprise show like BSG. It thrives on the predictable good > evil, happy ending, heroes survive to the end. It's one thing to surprise fans during the show, it's another thing to shock them with the ending. It's never good to blow up the world and call it a day.

Blowing up Earth would be the equivalent of what destroying the Taelons did for Earth the Final Conflict. It would be bad. I can barely come up with the appropriate analogy but it would be the equivalent of Sam & Jack's deep and abiding love being the key to defeating the enemy and then a wedding...a complete shift in the foundation of the series.

It would also change Atlantis dramatically (in a bad way) which would mean that series would either be stuck with the Ori for whatever few seasons would be left after borrowing an undefeatable SG1 enemy thus ending that show as well.... bad for the franchise business. I would think the goal would be to have one show continue after the other ends.

I forsee the show ending with the defeat of the Ori which of course means deus ex machina, which is unfortunate, but unavoidable, whether it comes in the form of Ancient interference or Ancient weapons. I'm all for mass destruction but not that of the whole milky way and not Earth as a whole.

Mass destruction rather than total annihilation would give them the opportunity to start from scratch without having to come up with a greater enemy than the Ori if there were a spinoff.

The Prophet
March 12th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Sadly, as much as I hate to admit it, MarshAngel is correct, there is going to be an inevitable Deux ex Machina that prevails over the Ori when an Ori victory would be better (if Stargate was BSG style, which I'm begining to wish it was, sadly). So, that's another enemy down in an unrealistic, badly conceive , Deuxy fashion.. :( Anyone ahve any Idea what the next unstopable, power over smarts, enemy is going to be? :D

The Ori
March 12th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I wonder what it would feel like to kiss an Ori.

The Prophet
March 12th, 2006, 09:32 AM

What? Yeah, the season finale, Vala falls in love with an Ori, who calls of the attack on the milky way if Vala will marry him. Vala get's cold feet & runs off & it's up to SG1 to find her before the Ori continue their attack. And they've only got 24 hours realtime!

Well, seeing as how they're ascended & are reprisented by flames, you'd probably burn your lips or face off! So you'd probably have to kiss the possesed Doci, who'd proabably feel all clamey & dry...

Antimatter Sam
March 13th, 2006, 04:51 PM
What if Excalibur is really an Ancient warship? It was given to Aurthur by the Lady in the Lake, (old lady Dr. Weir awoken from stasis a thousand or so years ago in Atlantis)

GearheadSG1
March 13th, 2006, 05:13 PM
What if Excalibur is really an Ancient warship? It was given to Aurthur by the Lady in the Lake, (old lady Dr. Weir awoken from stasis a thousand or so years ago in Atlantis)

Ummm Yea.. What if Merlin is not Ancient, but Furling? :mckayanime09: :mckayanime09:

Scyld
March 13th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Here's a better way to end the Ori arc:

- Carter discovers a way to give the Tok'ra, Jaffa, Asgard, and Tau'ri forces a fighting chance against the Ori ships. A huge space battle ensues, and although we suffer heavy losses, the Ori ships are destroyed. We then fly through the Supergate and bomb their homeworld from orbit, destroying Mount Celestis, and shattering the heart of the Ori faith forever.

Zales
March 13th, 2006, 05:29 PM
A great end to two arcs, Wraith vs Ori. We all no how the wraith do things and they are all coming to earth...

Wraith_Hunter
March 13th, 2006, 05:31 PM
I know for a fact that they aren't going to kill of the Ori in S10. Simply because it'll be about the new enemy this season gaining a foothold in this galaxy. Which is Vala's daughter & the Ori warriors & Priors.

All throughout the season, we'll see them get the upper hand in the MW galaxy, conquering more planets, with the SGC & Jaffa trying their best but ultimately failing. Come the last few eps, they'll finally get the location of the weapon. They get a hold of it & are about to use it to take out the Ori, then for the last few secs, we'll see the Ori making an appearance themselves within this galaxy.

It'll turn out that the followers had gained enough people here to allow them to go up against the Ancients.

S11 will start, then they won't or can't use the weapon yet, so instead they manage to get a hold of something else to send the Ori ships back home or more likely destroy them.

S10 or 11 won't be about a big battle then the Ori are gone, after ascended beings, there really isn't anything that can compete with that. That's why I think they'll end the show on that not, the ascended ones from this galaxy & Pegasus against the Ori. So I'm sure the writers will drag as much as they can out of the storyline, expect to see the Ori angle for a couple more seasons at least.

JanusAncient
March 13th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Here's an ending for you, Merlin turns out to be one of the first enchanted child of the Ori, he was sent to blend in to Ancients society, since the Ori were aware that the Ancients were on horizon of ascension. Merlin did his job to perfection, gaining the trust, and even the admiration of Ancient civilization, as he became the head of the Lantean High Council.

Upon his return to the Milky Way galaxy, he took to meditation, avoiding the primative human cultures, in order to ascend,after several centuries as an ascended being, now all aware of the ascended Ori, he devised a masterful plan, he would use Ancient time travel technology to look into the future, to see his role in the ultimate Ori goal, to destroy the Ancients. He left scattered enough technology, text, mythology, riddles, clues to get the humans of Earth to follow his direction, now the Ori only have to wait,

Sg-1 tries to send the weapon, already activated, through the Ori SuperGate, just then the SuperGate disintegrates, gone in fire, and the weapons detonates in the Milky Way galaxy, taking with it all the ascended Ancients, except Merlin who has descended, along with Arthur, and a few others, cut to Merlin with a mischievous grin on his face.

the fifth man
March 13th, 2006, 08:39 PM
S11 will start, then they won't or can't use the weapon yet, so instead they manage to get a hold of something else to send the Ori ships back home or more likely destroy them.

S10 or 11 won't be about a big battle then the Ori are gone, after ascended beings, there really isn't anything that can compete with that. That's why I think they'll end the show on that not, the ascended ones from this galaxy & Pegasus against the Ori. So I'm sure the writers will drag as much as they can out of the storyline, expect to see the Ori angle for a couple more seasons at least.

I kind of feel we are ultimately heading toward a War of the Ascended myself as well. And I could live with a couple more seasons, no doubt. Although, ending in season 12 or 13 sounds better to me personally.:D

Scrump
March 14th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Yeah and the Dominion can battle the Federation to a standstill...wait..what series was this ? OH YEAH...STARGATE!

God I thought that was the worst cop out in DS9. Oh look the Dominion's coming... oh thank God for the (whatever the hell they were called)... God-like beings poof no more Dominion ships in the wormhole. If something like this happens.... :mad:

TheDarkLordAres
March 14th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Personally i like the ori as an enemy simply because their power isn't false as was the goa'uld's power. So i'm hoping we can get to like season 12 with them (wishful thinking but oh well i can dream). The main reason is because it's a war of ideology, which is what today's wars are about. b5 also near the end had one of those, and some don't like the idea because some can see it as a copy but so what; they are the most common wars. Look at earth's history and look at how many wars have been fought over religion and ideology, and look at this current iraq conflict. It's all rooted in wars of ideology, so in my opinion the ori in some ways represent one of the most likely enemy types that we would fight. The second type i can see is one over resources, because if you look at the actual galaxy; so far that we have been able to find there are a limited number of earth like planets; planets that are capiable of supporting life as we know it. Yes i realize how small earth-like planets are and how hard they are to find, but if there are a limited number of them; then that would make planets like ours rare and valuable (take the movie independence day for example). Besides wars over resources are common in our history too. Heck thats one of the biggest reasons the Japanese attacked us in WWII; they were about to run out of oil. So that's why i like the ori.

But that being said; to answer the question of the ending to the ori arc would start with the merlin weapon. Which i can see going two ways:

1. We eventually find it and it doesn't work exactly how we were expecting or hoping (how many times have they done stuff like that in the series?)

2. It works like a charm and like the device on dakara it gets rid of them, or atleast removes them as a threat.

My only other question is that if merlin finished the weapon then why would he not use it against them, because the show has clearly given us the impression that he saw them (and possibly the ascended alterans as well) as a threat? So was he just waiting for them to come or something? I would expect the ori continue to come into this galaxy and eventually start to threaten the ascended ancients themselves and force those whimps to get off of their collective ascended @$$'s and do something and get rid of them. Can only hope that their power is greater than that of the ori, which i doubt it would be. In one of the episodes someone (orlin i think) tells us that the ori actually draw extra power from their worshippers, which the alterans don't have. So as ascended beings i would think that they would have more power, unless there are more ascended alterans than ori.

So the only way i see it ending is either they will have some cheezy ending that will let us neutralize them like they did with the goa'uld and replicators, or that the ascended alterans will do it. Assuming of course that the ori are going to be defeated.

"That's just how i feel about it, what do you think?" :D (Dj 406)

Zales
March 14th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Baby it'll blow your mind,,, Captian Zapp Brannigan

LIGHT
March 15th, 2006, 10:47 AM
same as kissing an alteran :D

FallenAngelII
March 15th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Seeing as how they go to Atlantis already on 10x03 to look for it, they probably won't find it for a long time

I still believe the show will end with the Ancients coming to our aid. Possibly, both the Ancients (and their friends) and the Ori will perish in the apocalyptic battle on the other plane.

andrewcool
March 15th, 2006, 06:04 PM
We could do what the Ancients did in the first place. Leave the Galaxy. We could somehome maybe move earth, and flee to a different new galaxy where we try and get our old one back.

deadman
March 15th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Here is the best way to end it:

Four seasons from now, Jack has become a recuring guest star on the show and has become involved with Carter.
Think Gias-Six involved.

The US has built up it's armada to 4 Milky Way Ships and 2 Pegasus Ships (-minus Orion) and Russia, China, and Great Britian all have a ship. A new fighter, the F-303 has come into service, and a bomber has been made. The Jaffa found a Anubis Class Mothership hidden of a planet as backup for Anubis and it has come into service as well.

The Ori has opened a beachhead near Earth and is planning for an invasion. In 3 days, 1000 Ori Ships will be on top of the Earth.

The Allies are all assembling outside off Earth preparing. The Asgard send 10 O'neill class ships for assistance. The Daelalus and Phaethon jump to Earth leaving Atlantis in the sole hands of it's 2 ZPMs and the Orion. The Jaffa send in all of their Ha'taks and motherships. The Lucian Alliance is all there. Even Lord Baal has temporarily joined the Alliance to defeat the Ori. This is our final line of defense.

While the Armada of the Alliance is gathering, SG-1 with General O'Neill go off in search of the Ancient anti-Ori weapon that has been tracked down to P3x-195.

It ends with earth about to lose when the Replicators re-emerge and destroy the Ori fleet and then go on to invade Earth leading into season 14.

J_schinderlin56
March 20th, 2006, 10:44 AM
I don't know I'm with the guy who said we need to send Chuck Norris After them! The ori wouldn't stand a chance!

GhostPoet
March 20th, 2006, 12:27 PM
2 seasons is way too short of an arc for a major bad guy. I don't think the bloodstone will work as well as intended...the war will go on for a few more seasons at least.

jash
March 20th, 2006, 11:56 PM
we need more of an ancient-ori back story pre ascention. I thnk that would make this more interesting.

JanusAncient
March 21st, 2006, 12:25 AM

Just like heaven! But, you might experience a minor sensation in your feet.

Juice
March 21st, 2006, 07:30 AM
At some point the series the Coalition(Earth, Asgard and all the people no one cares about) finally come up with a plan.

They have an idea how they can take out the Ori ships but they dont want to do it before they block the 2nd wave, which is going to take a lot of sciency stuff.

But basically they push the Supergate into a star which melts and the gate and shuts it down, secondly to stop the Ori coming back and effectivly ending the series the SGC make a grave decision which not everyone is happy with.

They dial all the gates at once from earth and then blow up a ZPM in the wormhole, which makes all the Gates inactivate and stops the Ori from connection to this galaxy.

Then a massive fleet including Asgard, earth, the Orion, a few Gouald ships and the Wraith Hive ship armarda(why not?) go and take out the Ori ships.

We let the Wraith eat the Jaffa nation in payment, and thats the end

creed462
March 21st, 2006, 09:08 AM
ZPM might blow up the whole gate system

dragongt
April 1st, 2006, 01:48 PM
Here is a better way to end it!

The Asgard learn how to ascend! Since they're not the Ancient, they don't care about the stupid law the Ancient created. Thor takes out the Ori with his mighty hammer! Asgard help us wipe out the Ori since we help save their tingy butt!

jds1982
April 4th, 2006, 12:46 PM
My only other question is that if merlin finished the weapon then why would he not use it against them, because the show has clearly given us the impression that he saw them (and possibly the ascended alterans as well) as a threat? So was he just waiting for them to come or something? I would expect the ori continue to come into this galaxy and eventually start to threaten the ascended ancients themselves and force those whimps to get off of their collective ascended @$$'s and do something and get rid of them. Can only hope that their power is greater than that of the ori, which i doubt it would be. In one of the episodes someone (orlin i think) tells us that the ori actually draw extra power from their worshippers, which the alterans don't have. So as ascended beings i would think that they would have more power, unless there are more ascended alterans than ori.

Now there's an idea, what if it's not Ori plural, but Ori singular, as in THE Ori.

Kanten
April 4th, 2006, 10:14 PM
When the Ori arc does end, I really hope it isn't just that simple "throw it through the Supergate" crap that was the proposed plan in Camelot. If the Sangraal is going to the the finishing touch for the Ori, I want to see an actual struggle to pull it off.

I have a strange feeling the key act will be sending the Sangraal into the Flames of Enlightenment to ultimately finish the Ori. There has got to be some kind of assault on Celestis at some point for that. It'd give for an exciting finale, and probably a rather intense confrontation for SG-1 with the Doci before they can use the Sangraal.

AsgardBob NoPants
April 9th, 2006, 05:35 AM
What if they use Merlin's device, but because its effects reach across the whole Ascended plane (which would explain why Merlin never used it) they accidentally kill the Alterans as well as the Ori? Then only the Oracle(s), with weakened resources, and perhaps a few Alterans (who'd help out Earth after they learn to forgive them for their mistake) and Ori who de-ascended just in time so then a more even war would be fought until the end of the show.

ray245
April 10th, 2006, 05:04 AM
what about writing a sub-group of ancients, a group that is very military minded and very expert in warefare? They could be the military force of the ancients prior to atlantis leaving earth and broke away due to the fact that they felt the main-stream ancients have no much need for them and prefer peace.

This could explain why the ancients lost to the wraith since it is mostly runned by civilians. With almost the top military brass gone, the ancients would not be able to win the wraith. (e.g they lack the military mindset of a stragetic victory, hence they could win every battle yet lost the war).

However, this group of splinter ancients also hated the ori, due to the fact that they suffered massive cassualities when the ori launch a suprise attack against the atleran and drove them out. Because of the humaliting defeat and lost of their home, this group vowed revenge on the ori.

We can have this group in another galaxy, and having SG-1 to reach and contact them in aid of the fight. The bloodstone or the holy grail is actually NOT the weapon itself but either a means to contact them or generate enough power to the stargate.

We can have SG-1 desperately trying to convince them and finally secured their help. However, this group does not heavily that much on technology and instead make full use and display on military tactics and strategy. This way, we won't need a uber-tech allies to help us and instead give us a ally that can stretch over a few epsiodes rather than end it with a simple bang.

We can also end ourselves with advanced aliens but with stupid military mindset that even a primitive world like ourselves can outhink them. We need an alien that can really think, hence to show us why they can adavanced so much, not stupid aliens like Goau'ld and getting blown up by us.

TheDanielJackson
April 10th, 2006, 07:33 AM
what about writing a sub-group of ancients, a group that is very military minded and very expert in warefare? They could be the military force of the ancients prior to atlantis leaving earth and broke away due to the fact that they felt the main-stream ancients have no much need for them and prefer peace.

This could explain why the ancients lost to the wraith since it is mostly runned by civilians. With almost the top military brass gone, the ancients would not be able to win the wraith. (e.g they lack the military mindset of a stragetic victory, hence they could win every battle yet lost the war).

However, this group of splinter ancients also hated the ori, due to the fact that they suffered massive cassualities when the ori launch a suprise attack against the atleran and drove them out. Because of the humaliting defeat and lost of their home, this group vowed revenge on the ori.

We can have this group in another galaxy, and having SG-1 to reach and contact them in aid of the fight. The bloodstone or the holy grail is actually NOT the weapon itself but either a means to contact them or generate enough power to the stargate.

Nice Post. The Alteran/Ori Split is something that is left in a shroud. There must have been some structure in their (once undivided) society. Who (exactly) became the Alterans? The same can be asked about the Those who became the Ori. This would be critical in determining how strong the Alteran's Military was (if they ever trully had a military) - from a tactical and technological POV

AtlantisForever
April 10th, 2006, 01:11 PM
if you havnt forgot but there on a tight budjet... dont be too mental on 1 ep tbh sounds crap and it would make SG-1 crap..

override367
April 11th, 2006, 01:09 AM
You know what, i really do think merline device wont work becasue face it, they ARE all knwoing ancient, and I bet you , what you will see is a knock down drag out fight between Ancient and oris, talking about suns exploding and whole planet and civilization being destoyed..

"Being ascended doesn't make you all knowing" - Daniel Jackson