PDA

View Full Version : Season 10 Speculation and spoilers

GoVols
March 10th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Ok, so after the "smoke cleard" it appeard as if all the ships defending this galaxy from the Ori were destroied. I think that all of the people will be ascended and then descended again.

Also that Asgard ship that came in did not appear to be one of their larger more powerfull vessels, could one of these bigger ships be more effective againgst the Ori ships.

And who is gonna rescue Carter, my guess is the Ori get her.

Scyld
March 10th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Ok, so after the "smoke cleard" it appeard as if all the ships defending this galaxy from the Ori were destroied. I think that all of the people will be ascended and then descended again.

Also that Asgard ship that came in did not appear to be one of their larger more powerfull vessels, could one of these bigger ships be more effective againgst the Ori ships.

And who is gonna rescue Carter, my guess is the Ori get her.

Well, there was certainly a lot of debris, but my guess is that there are still several Milky Way ships still able to fight, and will either retreat or deploy their secret weapon (technobabble) against the Ori in the first episode of season 10.

RalCaladan
March 10th, 2006, 09:18 PM
OK, there may be more ships, but there was no effect on the Ori ships at all. And either Korelev or Odyssey were destroyed, which is a major blow to Earth.

GoVols
March 10th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Thats why i think some ascend, you could kill off all of the Russians and the show would go on, but Daniel and Mitchel were on there, i would say it was the odyssey. Tel'k was on an alien vessel, sam was at the gate, so none of the main cast was on there. But to me it still seams that all ships were destroied, the Ori stopped shooting. The only way to reconsile this is to ascend them all, unles they want to kill them off.

Scyld
March 10th, 2006, 09:29 PM
OK, there may be more ships, but there was no effect on the Ori ships at all. And either Korelev or Odyssey were destroyed, which is a major blow to Earth.

Technically, it's either a major blow to the United States or a major blow to Russia.

shw77
March 10th, 2006, 11:00 PM
i have read in a spoiler that the russia ship is destoryed, daniel and same end up on the ori ship, i wonder how they all survive the battle

Pharaoh Atem
March 11th, 2006, 10:02 AM
if it was me and i swear i would do this i would had rammed a ship into one of the ori ships and hofully that would had done some thing ......... there can't be invincible

Den Sethos
March 11th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Do you really think boarding headlong would work? If there are shields against energy weapons and missiles, it would work all the same against a ship acting as a missile...

generalgater
March 11th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Season 10 has just GOT to have time travel in the first episode considering every Earth vessel, Ori vessel, the Lucian Alliance and most of the Free Jaffa ships were destroyed and of course that SG-1 were all killed. It's just got to be time travel. In my opinion, I think Vala will be doing the time travelling!

I just had to get this out - just had to tell somebody! God damnit - Time travel at last!!! I hope they also explore the 9th Chevron this year too!

The Prophet
March 11th, 2006, 06:05 PM
NO TIME TRAVEL! ARGG! Why can't we for one second accept the fact that the Ori will win & it would make SG1 a whole lot better if the Ori won! If the enemies won! Dagnabit! (btw, there are plenty of 9th chevron threads out there to post, just to tell ya! :cameron: ). Anyway, Season 8 ended in timetravel & that was just 20 eps away, not "time" yet...

James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
March 11th, 2006, 06:05 PM
9th chevron...

access to the plane of existence occupied by ascended beings?

Find a gate address for the Ori home galaxy (9 symbol address), aim the anti ascended-being device, boom.

deltsigpun
March 11th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Why does everyone think it was the Korolov that was destroyed at the end of the show, Most likely it was the Odessy since no SG1 members were aboard. Plus it makes a lot more sense and more interesting for the russians to have the only earth ship in the galaxy now. Odessy had no major character aboard and was the ship to destroy.

reiella
March 11th, 2006, 06:55 PM
if it was me and i swear i would do this i would had rammed a ship into one of the ori ships and hofully that would had done some thing ......... there can't be invincible

Did you see what the Jaffa Ha'tak were trying to do? :P

deadman
March 11th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Why does everyone think it was the Korolov that was destroyed at the end of the show, Most likely it was the Odessy since no SG1 members were aboard. Plus it makes a lot more sense and more interesting for the russians to have the only earth ship in the galaxy now. Odessy had no major character aboard and was the ship to destroy.
you maybe right, I remember everyone thought that the Daedalus would be destroyed in the siege.

the fifth man
March 11th, 2006, 10:18 PM

It's called spoilers, my friend.:)

JanusAncient
March 11th, 2006, 10:44 PM
I just hope the Ori discover that weapon Merlin build, and either descend, or find a way to counteract its effects, or shift them back to the Milky Way galaxy, forcing the Ancients to descend, or leave the galaxy forever, but before the Ancients depart, they give the people of the Milky way galaxy technology that will forever prevent the Ori from venturing to it.

Auralis
March 12th, 2006, 01:08 AM
First off, our fleet there was pathic in size.
And definetly not every milkeyway ship was destroyed.
Take a good look at season 8 reckoning how many ha'taks was still left after that, hundrets.

As for how they get out of it, i would guess, the control crystal carter implaneted into the supergate does in fact takes the dialing over and dials the gate out. PReferbaly cuts the gate off right in time to cut the first ori reinforment ship in half.
This will stop the invasion for now from getting reinforcements for the time.
Then i guess the ori will collect surviviors, they do want after all people worship them to gain power. dead people don't worship.

Dave C
March 12th, 2006, 05:36 AM
it has to have been the korelev destroyed

why? well it wouldn't be much of a cliffhanger if 5 min into the s10 premiere the korelev picks up sam and 3/4 of the team is reunited straight away.

Peoples_General
March 12th, 2006, 05:40 AM
I think that Asgard ship will come by an teleport Carter aboard. I don't think Kvasir would just leave her stranded like that.

Flibble
March 12th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Stop the priors and you stop the ships - thats my view. Now, just how could they stop the priors..

The_Tsid.
March 12th, 2006, 06:21 AM
I really Hope they don't do the Danielle Ascention thing...
I could see it, that he Ascends talks to ancients, and then takes human form again on the Ori Ship....

That would be so tired.

Lightning
March 12th, 2006, 06:25 AM
I really want to see Arthur return and have found the Saangraal just to see the look on Danny and Cameron's faces because they practically scoffed the leader of Camelot when he said that they need not worry, Arthur will soon return.

Peoples_General
March 12th, 2006, 06:45 AM
I really Hope they don't do the Danielle Ascention thing...
I could see it, that he Ascends talks to ancients, and then takes human form again on the Ori Ship....

That would be so tired.

They probably transported him into the Ori ship. I don't think the Ori will just annihilate potentional worshipers like that.

OmegaProject
March 12th, 2006, 09:28 AM
I was wondering if the Ori went to the Aschen Confederation and converted them, they could possibly be a serious challenge, after all In the Episode 2010 the Aschen help earth defeat the goa'uld. Who are some more possible enemies?

Karec
March 12th, 2006, 09:39 AM
The Aschen are probably dead. They did get the address to a black hole so they probably hade a big ass army ready and BANG trapped.
And I dont think the Aschen whould join the ori even if they did come to them.

Hybridbabe
March 12th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Thanks to what happened on Atlantis this past week, my best bet is it's the Wraith, and combined with the Ori, that's going to be a double dose of chaos right there.

The Signal
March 12th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Im guessing it will be Ori footsoldiers, as the new enemies are going to be connected to the Ori.

borg
March 12th, 2006, 10:21 AM
i sincerly hope that arthur and merlin are two nice guys that knowing that the Ori will eventually come in our galaxy started building a big and powerfull fleet.

and that they were in some kind of stasis waiting for the Ori to come.

and now, to kick some asses. Not defeat the Ori themself, but defeat any kind of ships they send.

because in my vision, merlin and arthur were good ingineers and build some ultra impossible to destroy ships.

or something like it.

and i don't want the Ori to be be "killed". I want them to exist, but not beeing able to come back and give us a fight.

Or, if the Ori are "killed", the same thing happening with the Ancients (good cannot exist without evil, and viceversa).

Peoples_General
March 12th, 2006, 10:57 AM
It's Adria and anymore of those "Oracle" or "Children of the Ori" people.

Wraith_Hunter
March 12th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Thanks to what happened on Atlantis this past week, my best bet is it's the Wraith, and combined with the Ori, that's going to be a double dose of chaos right there.

It's not the Aschen, while the Wraith may make in into the MW, but that will be sorted out & ended by the end of the first or at least the second ep. The ones after that introduce the Asurans.

The new enemy in S10, is Vala's daughter. Before it was the Priors, now it's the Ori's oracle & the footsoldiers she commands. This is why Vala stays with Sg-1 as a team member.

McSwift
March 12th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Furlings are not the good guys.... So i'm saying the Furlings, the things we thought were nice warm and fuzzy will eat us alive!!! :D

JUNIOR
March 12th, 2006, 01:33 PM
First off, our fleet there was pathic in size.
And definetly not every milkeyway ship was destroyed.
Take a good look at season 8 reckoning how many ha'taks was still left after that, hundrets.

As for how they get out of it, i would guess, the control crystal carter implaneted into the supergate does in fact takes the dialing over and dials the gate out. PReferbaly cuts the gate off right in time to cut the first ori reinforment ship in half.
This will stop the invasion for now from getting reinforcements for the time.
Then i guess the ori will collect surviviors, they do want after all people worship them to gain power. dead people don't worship.

She couldn't dial out once the Ori ships dialed in and they can keep the gate open indefinitely because it’s drawing power from the effects of a black hole.

JUNIOR
March 12th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Stop the priors and you stop the ships - thats my view. Now, just how could they stop the priors..

Exactly!!!! I don't know why they didn't bring the Anti-Prior device just in case the Priors where supplying the ship with a steady stream of power they know that they initially powered them so whose to say that they aren't supplying them with a steady stream of power, but Anyways it wouldn't hurt to try and if it worked then we could open up a can of whoop a** on them.

JuskoBurik
March 12th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Exactly!!!! I don't know why they didn't bring the Anti-Prior device just in case the Priors where supplying the ship with a steady stream of power they know that they initially powered them so whose to say that they aren't supplying them with a steady stream of power, but Anyways it wouldn't hurt to try and if it worked then we could open up a can of whoop a** on them.

Well IMHO you're quite off. The anti-Prior device works on the base of ultrasonic waves: it's a field generator emmiting fluctuating ultrasonic frequencies. That means you have to have a medium (like air) to transmit it. That would so not be possible in outer space.

And to the thread caption:
I thing (as generalgater) that we would see some time travel. I see it this way: Mitchell :cameron: was heading to the hangar, Carter :sam: was hanging near the Supergate and as I recall, they've mentioned timetravel when they talked about Merlin.

Mackan
March 12th, 2006, 04:20 PM
A new enemy would hopefully be something unrelated to the Ori, not a child of the Ori, or their footsoldiers.

nano
March 12th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Furlings are not the good guys.... So i'm saying the Furlings, the things we thought were nice warm and fuzzy will eat us alive!!! :D

So if they aint good guys... WHY THE HELL did the Ancients, Asgard AND the Nox have an alliance with them?????

GateMan2000
March 12th, 2006, 04:41 PM
I think the Furlings maybe introduced this season.

JUNIOR
March 12th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Well IMHO you're quite off. The anti-Prior device works on the base of ultrasonic waves: it's a field generator emmiting fluctuating ultrasonic frequencies. That means you have to have a medium (like air) to transmit it. That would so not be possible in outer space.

And to the thread caption:
I thing (as generalgater) that we would see some time travel. I see it this way: Mitchell :cameron: was heading to the hangar, Carter :sam: was hanging near the Supergate and as I recall, they've mentioned timetravel when they talked about Merlin.

Oh, I never thought of it that way!!!:)

the fifth man
March 12th, 2006, 06:55 PM
A new enemy would hopefully be something unrelated to the Ori, not a child of the Ori, or their footsoldiers.

However, it was stated before that this "new" enemy would be related to the Ori. So, it being Vala's daughter could very well be the case.:)

GoVols
March 12th, 2006, 10:41 PM
The new enemy, This is purly speculation as i have seen no spoilors on this... Valas Doughter is not it, why she was created by the Ori, so its not new. Bt connected to the Ori, they mean allied, much like the Brein to the Dominion in DS9. A new race, who know, i dont think any of us do.

Amaru
March 12th, 2006, 11:44 PM
I really want to see Arthur return and have found the Saangraal just to see the look on Danny and Cameron's faces because they practically scoffed the leader of Camelot when he said that they need not worry, Arthur will soon return.
i think this will probably happen some sort of way. I'd have to rewatch the finale, but everyone and everything was destroyed except carter. The ancients are gonna have to FINALLY help out and fix the problems they ran away from.

danb00
March 13th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Will they ever get the cloned jack into season 10?
Ever be an ori small battle on planet earth

Auralis
March 13th, 2006, 01:27 AM
I would say no to both cases.

Mirel
March 13th, 2006, 12:53 PM
The new enemy could be some advanced Ori worship race from the Ori galaxy.

Unorthodox
March 13th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I wonder: is it possible that Khalek becomes our new ally? Considering that he's almost genetically ascended, he would eventually be targeted/noticed by the Ori. And he who is our enemy's enemy is our friend. So...some possinble SG-1/Khalek interaction, perhaps? He could certainly help them with finding Merlins weapon.

GoVols
March 13th, 2006, 04:50 PM
I know it probibly wont happen, but it would be super cool if the Wraith came from the Atlantis Galaxy and fed on the Priors. Unlikely i know as the Ori Ships are far far ahead of the wraith. But a three sided war would be pretty cool. We could play both sides againgst the other. could make for some good episodes. The Wraith would likely want to start feeding on the more primitive planets, maybe even the ones the Ori had converted. Enter the Ori to protect their new flock. But the whole crossover thing has more potential for disaster than good story telling.

andrew.wynyard@comhem.se
March 13th, 2006, 04:56 PM
common 9th chevron dont you think thats a little far, the asgard are going to all come allong and kick ass, they had an alliance withe the ancients long ago some of the ancients must havebeen mates withe thor or the others they must have some concern

andrew.wynyard@comhem.se
March 13th, 2006, 05:04 PM
i think this will probably happen some sort of way. I'd have to rewatch the finale, but everyone and everything was destroyed except carter. The ancients are gonna have to FINALLY help out and fix the problems they ran away from.
quite right, dont you think thousands of years ago the ancients when hanging out with the nox asgard and furlings had a mead with thor and co, and dont you think in their hearts or whatever, they dont want their mates to die. gota be thinking 'man thor was a cool kat, we should chill with him again, just take care of these ori first

andrew.wynyard@comhem.se
March 13th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Will they ever get the cloned jack into season 10?
Ever be an ori small battle on planet earth
i feel your pain, i miss jack as much as anybody but the series has moved on and so should we. personaly i wish cam could pull off the same comedy as jack, just cant do it

deadman
March 13th, 2006, 05:12 PM
there is speculation that both ships survived, but the Korelev just got itself split in the front into 2 pieces and the vacuum of space made the explosion seem larger than it was.

Peoples_General
March 13th, 2006, 06:12 PM
New Ally = Lucian Alliance.

the fifth man
March 13th, 2006, 07:45 PM
New Ally = Lucian Alliance.

Possible, but I think they would have to be classified as a "shaky" ally.:) I would never turn my back on them, that's for sure.

archeer
March 13th, 2006, 09:32 PM
great cliffhanger. good old fashioned space battle. As usual, the Tau'ri get their asses kicked by the bad guys. here's what i think will happen:
it was the Korelev that was destroyed. Mitchell was able to get to a F-302 and Daniel was transported to an Ori ship where Vala is. the Odyssey managed to escape but badly damaged.

hypergate
March 13th, 2006, 10:47 PM
There are many possible things that could have happened at the end of the episode. I'll list possibilities by character.
Daniel: We know that Daniel was on the Korelev near the end of the episode. The Korelev could have been destroyed and Daniel transported to the Ori ship. Its also possible that the Korelev is not destroyed and Daniel is transported or he might still be on the ship. In this case why wouldn't the Ori destroy them? I think the ship could be badly damaged and the Ori leave everyone there to die slowly.
Mitchell: Mitchell was also on the Korelev when last we saw him. He might have made it to an F-302 in which case he might be stuck or could return to the Korelev. (If Korelev is destroyed and Od hasn' launched F-302's) Mitchell wouldn't be able to dock. Now there's an outside chance (meaning cool, but not going to happen) that Mitchell will get the F-302 over to Carter and somehow get her inside. Then Carter overides the dealy and they hyper jump out of there. Mitchell could also be stuck on the Korelev.
Teal'c: He was on the Lucian alliance ship at the end. He could have been teleported away by the Asguard. Much more likely is that he becamed trapped on the ship where he might have been let go or held prisoner. Who knows.
Carter: Near the supergate at the end of the episode. She could be rescued by the the Asguard or the surviving Earth ship. She could have been abducted by the Ori.

Odyessey: I think the Odyessey was probably destroyed. It didn't have any past season characters on it.

Korelev: I think the Korelev survived because even if Daniel and Mitchell somehow both got of the ship, that cool russian colonel guy would have died.
I've also noticed that every season they have an important character that's only around for 2-3 episodes. That would fit with the commander of the Odyessey. Watch the seasons, its a pattern.

That's my view of things anyways.

POW
March 14th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Lol whats with all this specullation stuff all you have to do is check it at Gateworld it explains the basics of next season.
Here come the Spoilers:

-Daneil is abord the same ship as Vala prob trasported by the Ori who may have an intrest in Daneil being that he is the 1 who revealed the exsistance of our galaxy to them.
-The Odyssey is Battling a Fleet of gould mother ships under control of the Lucian Alliance My guess is they split after seeing the other ships getting there asses kicked and holding telc hostage or somethin cause they think they where setup.

These ships seem to have shield Tech like that of Ancient ships. We have yet to see what effect Ancient Drones will have on them.
Or perhaps later on Wraith ships after all the Wraith in great numbers are able to destroy some Ancient ships.

An Intresting Idea would be if the Ori meet with the Ashen and the Ashen pretend to go along as they always do making there own plans only to be outsmarted by the Ori and have to come to earth for help.

Another Idea for season 10 would be a Planet a fewdecades behind us like Jonas's planet but it has been infiltrated by Goulds at the higest lvs of there Goveremnt like they where trying to do on our planet. Perhaps the world was on the brink of world war and the gould managed to play peace makers and unite the world under what appears to be peace but of course the gould have there own plans to use this civilization to reshape and rebuild there new empire.

LIGHT
March 14th, 2006, 02:32 PM
First of all i want to say hi, im ashamed for not finding this site ages ago.

I think that Asgard ship will come by an teleport Carter aboard. I don't think Kvasir would just leave her stranded like that.

Yeah i was thinking at the same thing, i mean the asgard ship isnt distroyed so i guess that the asguard ship beam everyone out and jump to hyper..

and mitchel escaped with a 302.

about the upcoming things, i guess that they find the anti-ascended weapon and then the ascended decend..

Another hope is the Orion in Atlantis.. that might do some damage..

Ecil
March 15th, 2006, 10:22 AM
i think Adria is gonna be played by Jodelle Ferland, after someone suggested she could be in this ep...because i just got a copy of her resume and it says shes going to be in SG1 this year... and this part sounds like something she would play!