This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 Theories - Spoilers

Some spoilers but everyone should have seen it by now. I'm going to keep this simple to spark some random guessing/discussion. This is all opinion and not based on anything but my guesses

KEY MOMMENTS (paraphising a bit...)

Carter: "If we can establish an out going wormhole we can probably keep it open indefinatly."

LATER....

Mitchell: "Its probably their first wave."

LATER...

Daniel: "Open a channel." <<sends reply to the Ori message>>

The Russian ship is the only one sparred because it sent the correct reply.

The wormhole closes after the 1st wave is done. Sam rushes to open an out going wormhole (or somehow sabotage the super gate). She succeeds.

Season 10 is about 4 Ori ships in our galaxy and possibly thousands of Ori troops.

Well, it can't be about having dozens of Ori ships in the galaxy because we'd flat out lose. I mean, we traded about 8 Hataks and one of the Daedulus-class ships for not even a scratch on the 4 ships. At least 4 ships seems like we have a chance. But there's a Season 10 forum for this, hopefully it gets moved.

Comment

Ok, if you look at the Season 10 spoilers:

Spoiler:

Daniel is on one of the Ori ships with Vala, and the Odissey is still there, so the Korelev gets destroyed, its the only way Daniel could've gotten on the Ori ship.
      http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
      If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
      **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Working...
      X