This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the Ori Galaxy and search for ancient/ori tech

There must be ruins and such in the Ori galaxy, from before the Ori ascended, and I think they should go search for that. Maybe there are also advanced Ori worshippers out there..

Yes...because going into enemy territory thats VERY far away is smart when they can kick our arse with one shot (Ethon) and have millions of followers. Yep - smart idea.
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

desperate times call for desperate measures

Comment

Well we continued to explore the Milky Way even ater we discovered the gou'ald, which was basicially going in to enemy territory, as ultimatly we didn't know wot was on a planet!

Plus the Daedalus class vessels have asgard hyperdrives, and transporters. If they just stay in orbit as a team investigates, a prior, or ship appears, quickly beam them up, and jump out of there (just don't hold their ground like they did in ethon!)

Comment

You kind of forget that the Ori are ascended beings who have the ability to kill with a thought alone. They don't act directly in the MW galaxy because the Ascended Ancients prevent them from doing so but ub their own galaxy well....they can dowhatever they want.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
            You kind of forget that the Ori are ascended beings who have the ability to kill with a thought alone. They don't act directly in the MW galaxy because the Ascended Ancients prevent them from doing so but ub their own galaxy well....they can dowhatever they want.
            Thats exactly what I was thinking. Anyone from our galaxy who ventures to the Ori galaxy, and are found out by the Ori, is screwed.

Comment

Like Vala?

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                Like Vala?

Mattathias
                Seeing as they gave her a baby.. well, it would be pretty silly to then wipe her out. A prior once said the will of the Ori is unpredictable, but generally I'd expect people travelling from the MW to be screwed.

Comment

Do we even know where the Ori galaxy is? I mean, the only times we've been there is through the Alteran mind device or when Vala was blasted through the MacroStargate singularity. Heck, I doubt whether we know the Stargate address! or even if it has a stargate (it's an Alteran artifact, so it should be destroyed!). Also why would we go into the Ori Galaxy? It would be like Allied forces going to Germany in WW2 looking for gold with only a scalpel for protection! We'd be creamed, converted & cremated in less than 3.141595624 seconds! If the Ori only occupied half of the galaxy for some apparant reason, we could go looking for gold (like the German occupation of France, sort of) so their is the possibilitly that this could happen, a slim chance but a chance non the less.

Comment

Well we could just lead the anti Orii movement into an uprising. And it was explained in crusade that there were insiders in Celestus itself so maybe we could do that.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

We don't know where it is and even if we find out where it is, i somehow doubt we would get there very fast (and yes, the ancients on protect the milky way (possibly pegasus too as we haven't seen the Ori appear there whilst in theory, they should because there are after all humans there))
                      error: signature not found

Comment

The Ori Galaxy is the Ancient Home Galaxy so it makes me think that it would be likely that they have Stargates
                        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

You still need a gate adress or coordinates to find out the gate adress
                          error: signature not found

Comment

The Ori galaxy is probably so far away that no gate we know of would connect. Even if they were able to get there, let's say with the help of the Asgard, the Ori are ascended beings, and who's to say that there isn't still a planet somewhere of unascended Ori, waiting, evolving, preparing for their own ascension, the Ancients didn't all ascend at the same time.

Comment

All of you bring up great points. BUT i DO think it would make for a cool story like if they located exactly where the ori home galaxy is and build a ship specifically for a exploring stictly under a cloaking device. the information they can gather would be pretty huge.. i dont know.... just a thought
                              I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X