X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you like sam/jack ship?

this is a question for *all* fans, not just ppl that either love it or hate it.

to answer my own question, i LOVE it. see my sig, my avatar, my location, and you'll know it's my fave storyline of this show *ever*.

but what about others?

**please try to keep this a civil conversation**

sally
    sally

sigpic

Originally posted by majorsal

this is a question for *all* fans, not just ppl that either love it or hate it.

to answer my own question, i LOVE it. see my sig, my avatar, my location, and you'll know it's my fave storyline of this show *ever*.

but what about others?

**please try to keep this a civil conversation**

sally
    Well, yes, I like it! Oh, heck.....it's why I come here so often! I think it's one of the most important recurring themes of Stargate. And let me tell you, I haven't seen anything this season that lives up to this:

Comment

Absolutely, it's my favourite pairing.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

i'm a bit mixed

i love it in fanfic, yet i do yearn for nice gen sam fic. i don't mind it on the show, but some of the most cringe worthy moments for me have been ship moments cause these writers just don't get it the way i like it

i miss jack like heck, but i'd like to also hope that they might figure out what to do with sam that doesn't include a guy

come or go, take it or leave it, i believe that it brought a good aspect to the show, but it wasn't the only aspect for me
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I love Sam & Jack Ship. My favorite episodes are the ones that are heavy with Sam & Jack.
          sigpic

Comment

Am i a Jack and Sam shipper, of cause i am
            http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1000372/ALIMOO1971
            JACK & SAM O'NEILL 4 EVA

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              Sure, why not?

As long as it's tastefully done and plausible...
              There were great ship moments throughout the show and they were fun to watch!

But, it's a bit hard to keep a ship floating without half of it...
              8-(

Ain't they sweet?

Oups!
              J a c k M a n i a c

Comment

Absolutely not.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

No for me too.

Comment

.I love the pairing of S/J

hugs
                    mary xx

Comment

Yes. Although I love Strargate as a whole show, it was the Sam/Jack ship element that drew me in in the first place.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

i love it with a passion! i'm always looking for shippy moments in EVERY episode. They are my favourite ship on TV. I just wish TPTB would get their act together and get THEM together! I think my sig confirms how much i love Sam/Jack ship!
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I love them but TPTB are really annoying!!! If they continue like this we, the shippers, will never see what we want Just let us see them 1 time together for crying out loud! But otherwise this was always my fave couple but Sparky *Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard* is a very close second.

Comment

Yep, I love them!!

I would love it if TPTBs gave us some hints about these two.

@sg-1fanintn: I love your sig!

Comment

Yeah, Jack and Sam are my favorite pairing. I am just disappointed in the way TPTB have handled it.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                              X