This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 10 the final season?

i have heard many rumors thats season 10 will b the final season ... is this true

No one knows. We will not know until November, when we find out if it gets renewed or not. Please, use the search engine or do some research first next time.

Comment

It better not be, or many may die.

Comment

if it does end atleast we'll have the occasional crossover maybe and maybe daniel would come to atlantis permanetly. what color would he be designated? Red maybe?

Comment

Season 5 was supposed to be the final season, and look what happened.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by ajgundam5
            i have heard many rumors thats season 10 will b the final season ... is this true

I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
              Season 5 was supposed to be the final season, and look what happened.
              Exactly! Personally, I feel that this show still has a lot of life left in it. I think there are still many good stories left to be told.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What it boils down to is ratings. If the show keeps hovering around 1.8-2.0 rating...it will last a while longer.

Comment

At the moment the ratings for this season are ALOT better than the ratings for season six, that was the last time we had big cast change, and the ratings were terrible. They picked up alot in season seven though. So far season nine has done alot better than season six, and if previous trends continue season ten should have some of the best ratings yet. (Hopefully) Season six was supposed to be the end (wasnt it?) so was 5, 7, 8 etc... you never know at this point. With the new enemy it is like a tottaly new show, and it deserves more seasons IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Exactly! Personally, I feel that this show still has a lot of life left in it. I think there are still many good stories left to be told.
                    This show NOW begins to live and there is a HUGE amount of great stories left to be told now, when Vala entered the scene!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                      This show NOW begins to live and there is a HUGE amount of great stories left to be told now, when Vala entered the scene!
                      Incorrect, Vala will be the downfall of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                        At the moment the ratings for this season are ALOT better than the ratings for season six, that was the last time we had big cast change, and the ratings were terrible. They picked up alot in season seven though. So far season nine has done alot better than season six, and if previous trends continue season ten should have some of the best ratings yet. (Hopefully) Season six was supposed to be the end (wasnt it?) so was 5, 7, 8 etc... you never know at this point. With the new enemy it is like a tottaly new show, and it deserves more seasons IMHO
                        Yeah Full Circle was supposed to end the series. Its why they went back and fought Anubis at Abydos.
                        Of course the ratings were worse for season six. Why? because of there being no Daniel Jackson. The most beloved character.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
                          Incorrect, Vala will be the downfall of the show.
                          In your opinion. Personally I think she will ruin the show if she acts how she did in Avalon-Beachhead and Crusade, but they will likely tone her chaacter down (its such a shame, CB has great skills to work with, but the character is just too OTT to work long-term)

I think S11 will happen, as will SGA S4, but after that, who knows, though I can see SGA getting S5. There will be no info on it unless sci fi decide before november that it wont et S11, but i dont see it happening.

No body knows, every season since 5 was going to be the last, dont jump the gun, S9 is still running for one more week (dunno about canada but in the UK and USA it has 1 week)
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                            In your opinion. Personally I think she will ruin the show if she acts how she did in Avalon-Beachhead and Crusade, but they will likely tone her chaacter down (its such a shame, CB has great skills to work with, but the character is just too OTT to work long-term)

I think S11 will happen, as will SGA S4, but after that, who knows, though I can see SGA getting S5. There will be no info on it unless sci fi decide before november that it wont et S11, but i dont see it happening.

No body knows, every season since 5 was going to be the last, dont jump the gun, S9 is still running for one more week (dunno about canada but in the UK and USA it has 1 week)
                            It's going to probably surprise you a little bit, but majority of Vala (early season episodes) haters completely fell in love with her after Crusade. She was toned very much much in this episode, that's perfectly enough for season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                              It's going to probably surprise you a little bit, but majority of Vala (early season episodes) haters completely fell in love with her after Crusade. She was toned very much much in this episode, that's perfectly enough for season 10.
                              Indeed, I already liked her, but I thought she was excellent in this episode

Comment

Working...
                              X