This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sgc take over the world and galaxy

Hey stargate fans..Its been nine seasons we've been watching this great show. Theres always been parts which I've felt kinda sucked or other words impossible. A team of four have taken on an empire who ruled the galaxy for thousands of years and basically beat them hands down over and over. Not once did we see this supposed powerful ememy show off their power. The series has made the goa'uld a toothless ememy. The jaffa and goa'uld motherships are also joke. A member of sg1 can take on a mothership with no backup.

If the sgc is so powerful, how come the sgc dont even rule their entire planet. or better the galaxy. Or go the ori galaxy and wipe them out and ask the people in that galaxy to serve them.

Is the ori going to be another toothless ememy?? or are they going to at least injure a member of the sgc or the planet earth
    Last edited by Major Tyler; 07 March 2006, 02:43 PM. Reason: merge

you really haven't been watching the show at all
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harlen
      Hey stargate fans..Its been nine seasons we've been watching this great show. Theres always been parts which I've felt kinda sucked or other words impossible. A team of four have taken on an empire who ruled the galaxy for thousands of years and basically beat them hands down over and over. Not once did we see this supposed powerful ememy show off their power. The series has made the goa'uld a toothless ememy. The jaffa and goa'uld motherships are also joke. A member of sg1 can take on a mothership with no backup.

If the sgc is so powerful, how come the sgc dont even rule their entire planet. or better the galaxy. Or go the ori galaxy and wipe them out and ask the people in that galaxy to serve them.
      Ummm... NO! This is not what the SGC stands for. They're about protecting Earth and liberating others from:
      parasitic snakes (Goa'uld)
      metallic Legos (Replicators)
      RoboSapiens (Asurans)
      fire-gods (Ori)
      and space-vampires (Wraith)
      Last edited by Peoples_General; 07 March 2006, 02:38 PM.
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

We do rule the Planet. It's just a seperate division that does that. The SGC stands for Stargate Command, not Homeworld Command.

We have barely won for nine years. If the Ha'Taks are so useless then why can't our Ships blow them up. And if we are so high and mighty then why did we run from the LA. If we were in an Asgard ship they would have ran.
        O'ya, and we didn't beat the Replicators and Qua'uld. The Qua'uld as wiped out by the Replicators and then a Gua'uld and a Tok'Ra and Asgard wiped out the Replicators with the help from good old Sam.

So to end this. the SGC isn't runing the Galaxy and we aren't almighty.
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Is the ori going to be another toothless ememy?? or are they going to at least injure a member of the sgc or the planet earth
          They already have done more damage to Earth then the Qua'uld.
          Remember them releasing a plaque on Earth killing thousands. What more do you want?

They have also lost our first spaceship to the Ori.
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

Watch "Camelot" this coming Friday and see just how "toothless" the Ori are.

[sarcasm] We beat those toothless Ori sooo badly! It was like a wooden raft -vs- a US Navy Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier.... [/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
              Watch "Camelot" this coming Friday and see just how "toothless" the Ori are.

[sarcasm] We beat those toothless Ori sooo badly! It was like a wooden raft -vs- a US Navy Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier.... [/sarcasm]
              I think he hasn't seen season 9 yet. He has only read spoilers or something.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                I think he hasn't seen season 9 yet. He has only read spoilers or something.
                If he has, he should've read the ones about how we always loose to the Ori everytime we meet them. And the only success we've had was killing Cancer-man Prior. Gerak killed the Prior-Plague, so that wasn't really Earth's victory.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha....I've watched season nine and I have to say Im disappointed with the Ori..they're another toothless ememy. if theres hundreds of worlds out there, let them at least destroy a few of them, so we the viewers can see the real power of the ori. I hope their warriors arent a joke like the jaffa.

Comment

It would be funny to see the SGC become like the Empire, but that will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                      They already have done more damage to Earth then the Qua'uld.
                      Remember them releasing a plaque on Earth killing thousands. What more do you want?

They have also lost our first spaceship to the Ori.
                      Agreed! The Ori are far from "toothless". They have already proved what a huge threat they are.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

agreed...

but we always know that sg1 will save the day.. in the long run. do you want to see them utterly destroyed before you say that any enemy earth faces is toothless?

what would make the enemies of earth more threatening to you?

remember janet was killed by any jaffa serving some goa'uld, martouf died because he became a zatarc (sp?), kowalski died after he became a goa'uld,
                        Spoiler:
                        gerrak(sp?) gets killed by the ori after becoming a prior
                        , replicarter killed daniel, not to mention the time where all of sg1 died in the nox, where jack was killed time and time again by ba'al in abyss, need i go on?

Comment

Ha ha ha ha....I've watched season nine and I have to say Im disappointed with the Ori..they're another toothless ememy. if theres hundreds of worlds out there, let them at least destroy a few of them, so we the viewers can see the real power of the ori. I hope their warriors arent a joke like the jaffa.
                          They destroyed a world in Beachhead, and it was all caused by one Prior.

They've also:

Leveled a planet (Babylon)
                          Almost killed off the Human Race (The Fourth Horseman)
                          Gave technology to the Rand, which resulted in the destruction of the Prometheus, and Tegulis as a whole (Ethon)
                          Killed off the Sodan (Arthur's Mantle)
                          Destroyed the Gamma Site (The Scourge)
                          Destablized the Free Jaffa Nation, almost resulting in civil war (The Fourth Horseman)

Oh, lookee, let's take a look at all the episodes that featured the Ori or their effects, with the bolded ones showing the episodes where they did damage:

Avalon Part 2
                          Origin
                          The Powers that Be
                          Beachhead
                          Babylon
                          The Fourth Horseman Part 1
                          The Fourth Horseman Part 2
                          Ethon
                          The Scourge
                          Arthur's Mantle
                          Crusade

Not bad, eh? And without steping foot in this galaxy (not including Priors).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                            They destroyed a world in Beachhead, and it was all caused by one Prior.

They've also:

Leveled a planet (Babylon)
                            Almost killed off the Human Race (The Fourth Horseman)
                            Gave technology to the Rand, which resulted in the destruction of the Prometheus, and Tegulis as a whole (Ethon)
                            Killed off the Sodan (Arthur's Mantle)
                            Destroyed the Gamma Site (The Scourge)
                            Destablized the Free Jaffa Nation, almost resulting in civil war (The Fourth Horseman)

Oh, lookee, let's take a look at all the episodes that featured the Ori or their effects, with the bolded ones showing the episodes where they did damage:

Avalon Part 2
                            Origin
                            The Powers that Be
                            Beachhead
                            Babylon
                            The Fourth Horseman Part 1
                            The Fourth Horseman Part 2
                            Ethon
                            The Scourge
                            Arthur's Mantle
                            Crusade

Not bad, eh? And without steping foot in this galaxy (not including Priors).
                            I'd also like to add that Vala stated in Crusade (like Daniel did during the first half of this season) that we knew the Priors were only the First Wave...

Next is the Followers.

The Final is the Ori themselves (Orlin mentioned something about that ).

As far as "toothless"... Far from it. I don't recall the Goa'uld ever doing this much damage in a single year...

Mattathias

Comment

And don't forget the good fortune of having various 'i win' Ancient weapons dotted around the place which, fortunatly we figure out how to use in a couple of hours.
                              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
                              X