This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Will the Ancients Do?

I just wondering what youre thoughts are about what the Ancients will do because if Sg-1 finds that weapon that kills ascended beings it would most likely kill the Ancients as well.

Either nothing or they will stop it as they go to use it against the Orii.

Comment

hehe all of them will descend and then beat everything bad in the universe

Comment

Originally posted by eri chan
        hehe all of them will descend and then beat everything bad in the universe
        That is one of the best ideas i have heard in a long time. You think better than TPTB. In fact, you should be on their writing staff. You get green.

They wil do absolutely nothing.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Methinks we haven't seen the last of Oma...

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
            Methinks we haven't seen the last of Oma...
            Yeah, i was thinking that too. I've been waiting since the end of season 6 for them to reintroduce the people form abydos and Oma, maybe tptb with come up with a story about them next season?
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Well apart from fetching more popcorn from the kitchen probably stay seated on their fat arses and watch us get butts kick, whole they will intervene we start wiping them out.

Comment

Well presumably Merlin, having been ascended himself, probably wouldn't design the weapon to kill all ascended beings indiscriminately. Most likely it is aimable in some way, either a beam or an area effect.

Comment

I think they will stop them using the weapon then the ancients go to war with the ori or waste them

Comment

It's a fair question, I wonder if the ancients will intervene when the Ori invade this galaxy.

Comment

Say "Oh My God, the Ori are coming," and then run in the opposite direction, like they did so many millions of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                        Well presumably Merlin, having been ascended himself, probably wouldn't design the weapon to kill all ascended beings indiscriminately. Most likely it is aimable in some way, either a beam or an area effect.
                        If it isn't "aimable" though, they will probably stop us from using it. And if that weapon is destroyed, there goes our chance of defeating the Ori. I can really see this being a good possibility. While the Ancients may eventually have to act against the Ori, they aren't currently ready or willing to do so.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't think the ancients would act against us, even to save themselves. In Arthur's Mantle didn't Daniel
                          Spoiler:
                          state part of the reason Merlin was making his weapon was because the other ancients would choose to die rather than take action to fight the Ori.

Edit: In fact, here's the exact quote from the transcript:
                          DANIEL: Merlin believed that the Ori represented a significant threat to the safety of this galaxy including the Ancients themselves, who refused to take any action to protect themselves against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            Yeah, i was thinking that too. I've been waiting since the end of season 6 for them to reintroduce the people form abydos and Oma, maybe tptb with come up with a story about them next season?
                            Though that was when we were still watching SG1, we're watching Stargate Command, and apparently they don't like story lines from other seasons except for the eighth one. Command is trying to stand on its own and will likely not use the Abydians since they were created by the original writing staff. Though Oma is an iffy, they did use her in season eight, but that might have been to just get rid of her before they introduced the Orii. IMO I think it would be cool if Oma and Anubus teamed up to fight the Orii. Or if Anubis did defeat Oma, he came back and started to kick some bum. I wouldn't be surpised if Ba'al hasn't started breading the Kull Warriors to fight the Orii troops. Maybe they can use the weapon that they built to fight the Kull Warriors against the Orii ships. You know, give it to the Asgard to use on their ships and to help to modify it to our own. Now that would probly work, though they won't do it for another season or something like that. Which is just a guess, hence no spoiler tags needed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Avatar28]I don't think the ancients would act against us, even to save themselves. In Arthur's Mantle didn't Daniel
                              Spoiler:
                              state part of the reason Merlin was making his weapon was because the other ancients would choose to die rather than take action to fight the Ori.

If they Used the Weapon and all the Ancient's Decended they would have no choise to fight them... what they gonna do stand there and w8 for them to kill them? omg lol

and i recon Oma Will Save the Day with KILLING THE ORI SOLIDER'S

and would VALA go back to the ORI GALAXY?

Comment

Working...
                              X