This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earths future

Wasn't there an episode where SG1 was sent back in to 1969 and when trying to get back they wound up 70 years in the future?
    Cassy was an elderly lady by then and she sent them back to our time using the gate and a wrist device. Seems to me the Ori have been defeated or the SGC would have been destroyed and possibly along with most of the Earth.

Or we lost and some became faithful to the Ori...
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

i think that might have been one of those alternate realitiess
      Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

no, it was the episode were Jack is dressed like a Hippi, and Teal'c looks really out of place dressed like a 60s guy
        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antimatter Sam
          Wasn't there an episode where SG1 was sent back in to 1969 and when trying to get back they wound up 70 years in the future?
          Cassy was an elderly lady by then and she sent them back to our time using the gate and a wrist device. Seems to me the Ori have been defeated or the SGC would have been destroyed and possibly along with most of the Earth.
          This is TV, I could of told you that, the good guys always come out on top in the end

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
            This is TV, I could of told you that, the good guys always come out on top in the end
            As if there was ever any doubt. Come on, it's SG-1 people. Of course they'll be victorious in the end. It's the struggle that makes things interesting though. And Earth is in for one hell of a struggle in the near future.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Or, *takes deep breath*

Because they went back in time before Daniel and Vala traveled to the Ori galaxy, there Ori never found out about us because, without Daniel they would have no other way so in that episode/reality, they have never even met the Ori because there would not have been the correct situation blah blah blah.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

And you also have to take in to account that we are in a different universe/relality since Mobius.
                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Considering the circumstances, I doubt this reality is very different from the "real one".

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                    Considering the circumstances, I doubt this reality is very different from the "real one".
                    So far as I can tell, the only difference is that there are fish in Jack's pond.
                    Well, that and apparently there's someone in the new reality called Cameron Mitchell that played an instrumental role in the battle back at the end of season seven. I'm pretty sure he didn't exist in the old reality.

Comment

I'm not so sure of that. Cam could be easily inserted into Lost City.

Comment

But still we don't know the extent of differences so we can not say for sure what is the same and what is different.
                        I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

I got a feeling that in the season 10 final. Earth will be wiped out, in this reality.. But just befreo this happens SG-1 discovers that the (9th Chevon enables them totravel to an alternate reality. To were they use this information learned to able themselves to go back to their orginal reality as well as a few days in the past to defeat the ORI once and for all the second time around...
                          Dave aka:

GearheadSG1

Comment

Thats no good, then we're all dead and cant keep writing this stuff.
                            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I want to see them weilding some earth made wrist devices (identical to cassies prop) made from reversed engineered gouald wrist devices/puddle jumper dhd's and our own dialing software

Comment

Working...
                              X