PDA

View Full Version : The Vs. Game

Lord Shiva
March 1st, 2006, 04:58 PM
Ok, someone mentions a race from Stargate VS. another race/group from another show all together. The next person says who would win and why, and then can either do that same race from Stargate VS. another race/group or use a different race from Stargate.

I'll start...

Ba'al's empire vs. Superman

spg_1983
March 1st, 2006, 05:10 PM
Superman of course, seriously is there any question? Its super man!

Ok how about, the Ori vs. the Smurfs? That seems like a fair fight to me!

the fifth man
March 1st, 2006, 05:29 PM
Superman of course, seriously is there any question? Its super man!

Ok how about, the Ori vs. the Smurfs? That seems like a fair fight to me!

Sorry Smurfs, but I think the Ori would win out in this one. The Priors would destroy those cute little blue people.:(

How about this one - Unas vs. a Scarran?

Eoin
March 1st, 2006, 05:33 PM
The ori would loose to the all powerfull smurfs :P
Nah j/k... the ori would wipe the floor with them

Mmmmmkay...now ill try..

Goa'uld Vs the maggog things outta andromada

spg_1983
March 1st, 2006, 05:36 PM
The ori would loose to the all powerfull smurfs :P
Nah j/k... the ori would wipe the floor with them

Mmmmmkay...now ill try..

Goa'uld Vs the maggog things outta andromada
Magog, they would just swarm the Goa'uld with over whelming numbers.

How about the Wraith vs. the Care Bears? Care Bear Stare!!!!

RavenaS
March 1st, 2006, 09:59 PM
How about the Wraith vs. the Care Bears? Care Bear Stare!!!!

Tie. They'd suck the life out of each other.

How about Replicators vs. Daleks?

Falcon Horus
March 2nd, 2006, 01:18 AM
Replicators, they'd just eat the Daleks...

Furlings vs Ewoks

pyrodude
March 2nd, 2006, 04:12 AM
Ewoks would do something cute by accident and trigger some form of ancient weapon that destroys all furlings.

Ba'al vs Darth Maul

spg_1983
March 2nd, 2006, 05:01 AM
Ewoks would do something cute by accident and trigger some form of ancient weapon that destroys all furlings.

Ba'al vs Darth Maul
Darth Maul definately. He was able to take out Qui Gin Jin and Qui Gon is definately way cooler and has bigger brass ones than Ba'al. He Slices and dices!!

Ok how about Anubis' ninja jaffa vs. the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Turtle power!

WraithWarrior
March 2nd, 2006, 05:27 AM
Darth Maul definately. He was able to take out Qui Gin Jin and Qui Gon is definately way cooler and has bigger brass ones than Ba'al. He Slices and dices!!

Ok how about Anubis' ninja jaffa vs. the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Turtle power!

Id have to say Anubis' ninja Jaffa, sorry TMNT but I mean come on Anubis is the one true god :anubis:

How about the Asgard vs. the Power Rangers :D

FallenAngelII
March 2nd, 2006, 05:31 AM
The Power Rangers are nothing. The Asgard would just beam them into an active volcano or something if they felt like it.

Jack with no fish in his pond vs. Jack with some fish in his pond

The Signal
March 2nd, 2006, 06:45 AM
Jack without fish in his pond

Immotep (SG1) vs Immotep (The Mummy/The mummy returns)

spg_1983
March 2nd, 2006, 07:09 AM
Jack without fish in his pond

Immotep (SG1) vs Immotep (The Mummy/The mummy returns)
If it was just Immhotep from the first The Mummy movie I would go with him, but since you included both I have to go with SG1 Immhotep.

How about Imperial Storm troopers vs. Jaffa? Im gonna go with a draw, they are both going to stand 20 feet apart and fire continuously at each other for a few hours and neither side will be hit once.

WraithWarrior
March 2nd, 2006, 07:19 AM
If it was just Immhotep from the first The Mummy movie I would go with him, but since you included both I have to go with SG1 Immhotep.

How about Imperial Storm troopers vs. Jaffa? Im gonna go with a draw, they are both going to stand 20 feet apart and fire continuously at each other for a few hours and neither side will be hit once.

:lol: about the jaffa and storm troopers. I would prob go for a draw as well. What about Storm troopers vs Kull warriors. I mean in terms of how kool they look it would be a draw but the kull warriors are anubis' creation, so Im gonna go with them in a battle

Sela
March 2nd, 2006, 07:23 AM
Sorry Smurfs, but I think the Ori would win out in this one. The Priors would destroy those cute little blue people.:(

How about this one - Unas vs. a Scarran?
I think the Scarren would win because the fire breathing would keep the Unas at bay long for the Scarren to pick up a gun and shoot the Unas.

Oops - forgot I was suppose to propose a match...

How about the Jaffa vs the Mimbari warrior cast from B5? Both are into preserving their honor and fighting to the death and both have very cool ships. Which one would win in an all out battle?

oragans
March 2nd, 2006, 07:26 AM
Kul warriors

The asgard v.s the nebari (farscape)

Kingomon
March 2nd, 2006, 08:08 AM
Kul warriors

The asgard v.s the nebari (farscape)
Go Nebari!!!!

How 'bout the Death Star (Star Wars) vs. Anubis's planet Destroyer?

Or the Jedi/Sith vs. The Priors?

Sela
March 2nd, 2006, 08:13 AM
Go Nebari!!!!

I say Death Star, and the Jedi.

Goa'uld vs the Romulans?

Callista
March 2nd, 2006, 08:22 AM
Romulans

Re'tu vs. the aliens from "Alien"

Sela
March 2nd, 2006, 08:29 AM
Romulans

Re'tu vs. the aliens from "Alien"
The Re'tu - being invisable gives them an edge.

How about the Aschen vs the Romulans? Both are really sneaky and you can't trust either of them.

WraithWarrior
March 2nd, 2006, 08:44 AM
Who are the Romulans?

Kingomon
March 2nd, 2006, 09:09 AM
The Re'tu - being invisable gives them an edge.

How about the Aschen vs the Romulans? Both are really sneaky and you can't trust either of them.
I'm with the Aschen

How about the Andromeda vs. Odyssey
Or. Replicators vs. Cylons

Kingomon
March 2nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
Who are the Romulans?
Star Trek
The Romulans are a Beta Quadrant race from the planet Romulus. The Romulans are biological cousins of Vulcans, as they are descended from those who rejected Surak's reforms during the Time of Awakening. The Romulan Star Empire is the Romulan state and one of the major powers in known space.

Sela
March 2nd, 2006, 09:20 AM
Star Trek
The Romulans are a Beta Quadrant race from the planet Romulus. The Romulans are biological cousins of Vulcans, as they are descended from those who rejected Surak's reforms during the Time of Awakening. The Romulan Star Empire is the Romulan state and one of the major powers in known space.
The Romulans have retained their warlike tendancies unlike the Vulcans who have forsorw the negative emotions that tend to lead to war. Or so they say. ;)

Replicators vs Cylons? Depends on which generation of Cylons you mean.
Original - the replicators win. New - Cylons win because they are in some ways indestructable.

RobJones
March 2nd, 2006, 09:26 AM
know one has asked a new question so i thought id have a try :P

How about:

Thor vs. Yoda??

Sela
March 2nd, 2006, 09:32 AM
know one has asked a new question so i thought id have a try :P

How about:

Thor vs. Yoda??
Kick Thor's butt, Yoda will. :P

lazerbrain
March 2nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
Here's one: Anubis vs. Scopius

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
March 2nd, 2006, 10:04 AM
Anubis because unless he has the weapon merlin madeit would be preety hard to kill a parially acended being

ok The ancients of atlantis VS The wizards of hogwarts

Kingomon
March 2nd, 2006, 10:11 AM
Anubis because unless he has the weapon merlin madeit would be preety hard to kill a parially acended being

ok The ancients of atlantis VS The wizards of hogwarts
Thats hard magic vs. Tec and Intellgence
I'd go with Atlantis because of there shield tec

Wraith vs. Megage

Ouroboros
March 2nd, 2006, 07:12 PM
Maggog, they have a ship that's made out of an entire solar system and shoots blackholes for gods sake.

Sam Carter vs Commander Data in a highschool science fair.

Tracker
March 2nd, 2006, 07:19 PM
Sam, hands down.

The Wraith vs the Reavers (from Firefly/Serenity)

mckaychick
March 2nd, 2006, 08:05 PM
Yep sam

LORD MONK
March 2nd, 2006, 08:53 PM
Star Wars vs. Space Balls

lazerbrain
March 3rd, 2006, 05:57 AM

Shouldn't there be some sort of Stargate related element?

Space Balls, never underestimated the power of the Schwartz and Mel Brooks. Lord wiling, we'll resurrect this thread in the The Vs. Game 2, the Search for More Money

Here's two for the group:

1) Shadows Vs. the Ori
2) Vorlons Vs. the Asgard

Kingomon
March 3rd, 2006, 06:18 AM
THat dosn't have stargate but it would be Starwars with dath vadors power or Ankins Arrogence

Here's two for the group:

1) Shadows Vs. the Ori
2) Vorlons Vs. the Asgard
Which shawdows theres kindom hearts and other types of shadows
1)Ori I guess
2)I"ll stick with the asgard

How about?
Jaffa vs. Confedracy droids
Darth Vador vs. Anubis
X-Wing fighter vs. Earth Death gliders I forgot name
Sith fleet of Knights of the old republic 1 vs. Wraith & Goa'uld

lazerbrain
March 3rd, 2006, 06:38 AM
THat dosn't have stargate but it would be Starwars with dath vadors power or Ankins Arrogence

Which shawdows theres kindom hearts and other types of shadows
1)Ori I guess
2)I"ll stick with the asgard

How about?
Jaffa vs. Confedracy droids
Darth Vador vs. Anubis
X-Wing fighter vs. Earth Death gliders I forgot name
Sith fleet of Knights of the old republic 1 vs. Wraith & Goa'uld

The Shadow & Vorlons from Babylon 5. They were super races that had organic ships, and bad planet killing dispositions when provoked. They were basically the teacher races of the B5 universe. Basically, they were the Ancients/Ori split into chaos & order rather than religion & science. Plus, they weren't human, but the Vorlons were a type of energy being kinda like ascended Ancients.

Jaffa vs. Confedracy droids: Jaffa, hands down and twice on Sundays. The gungans could hold their own against the Battle droid for God's sake.

Vader vs. Anubis: Interesting, Anubis in the end since you can't really kill him.

X-Wing vs. F-302's: X-Wings have shields, proton torpedoes and quad laser cannons. F-302's have guns, missles, and no shields. No contest, X-wings.

Sith Fleet vs. Wraith & Goa'uld: Wraith & Goa'uld. The Sith Fleet was kicking the butt of the Old Republics because they were're ready for them. The Goa'uld would be a good match. The Wraith would slaughter them in a standup fight, but the Sith could win by hit and fades with superior hyperdrive tech.

Korean_Turtle87
March 3rd, 2006, 07:21 AM
I'm with the Aschen

How about the Andromeda vs. Odyssey
Or. Replicators vs. Cylons
Andromeda wins

Sam, hands down.

The Wraith vs the Reavers (from Firefly/Serenity)wraith would own their asses

The Xinti vs. Wraith

Ouroboros
March 3rd, 2006, 07:41 AM
The Xinti vs. Wraith

Wraith: Other than their 1 superweapon the Xinti were a joke.

Cameron Mitchell vs Scorpius's aurora chair.

daniel_jackson_freak
March 3rd, 2006, 08:36 PM
Mitchell, cause he can shoot a gun, throw grenades, set of C-4's, and wherever he goes, SG-1's got his back!!

-Care Bears Vs. Nox (Nox can go invisible)

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
March 4th, 2006, 01:46 AM
-Care Bears Vs. Nox (Nox can go invisible)
No one, the Nox will keep bringing themselves back to life, and never fight and if by some miracle the harm the care bears they will heal them aswell

Oma vs Neo

spg_1983
March 4th, 2006, 05:29 AM
No one, the Nox will keep bringing themselves back to life, and never fight and if by some miracle the harm the care bears they will heal them aswell

Oma vs Neo
Oma because unlike Neo she has serious brass balls, Neo was such a pansy.

Ok how about the Gummi bears vs. the tok'ra?

Johnquixote
March 4th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Go Nebari!!!!

Priors could take Jedi, I can't decide between the two ships.

How about Replicators vs. Scarrans, Peacekeeper Command Carrier vs. Goa'uld Mothership, Scarran Decimator(big ship in PK wars) vs. Asgard warship. Or howsabout the Wormhole weapon from Farscape vs. Sam Carter.

Ouroboros
March 4th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Replictors beat Scarrans

The Command Carrier takes the Ha'tak with one shot

Scarran Decimator vs the Asgaurd ship is a toss up. Farscape ships have some scary firepower to throw around but the decimator was actually rather tiny and built more for speed than combat.

If Scorpius and an entire PK government project couldn't figure out wormholes without the calculations in John's brain Carter won't be able to either... though I could be wrong.

Keeping with the theme how about a PK prowler vs a Wraith dart. They even look kind of the same.

Then the Wraith pilot vs the PK commando pilot both with full weapons/armour on the ground in the typical Vancouver treelot.

Peoples_General
March 4th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Ascended Ori -vs- Teletubbies. :lol:

spg_1983
March 5th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Ascended Ori -vs- Teletubbies. :lol:
Teletubbies hands down, no competition

Kingomon
March 6th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Sith Fleet vs. Wraith & Goa'uld: Wraith & Goa'uld. The Sith Fleet was kicking the butt of the Old Republics because they were're ready for them. The Goa'uld would be a good match. The Wraith would slaughter them in a standup fight, but the Sith could win by hit and fades with superior hyperdrive tech. I forgot to check this but what I was talking about when I said Sith Fleet was the fact the Star Forge would produce infinate fleets of ships and powerful droids that was a main reason the Republic was geting there but hand to them the suprise attck helped the war continue after Revan left or destroyed it (depending weither he went good or evil but most say he was ment to turn evil again) I was talking the infinate fleet of the Star Forge and the most Brilent battle planer I think Revan vs. the long Fleets of Wraith and Goa'uld.

TsukuYomi
March 8th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Goa'uld vs Pokemon