This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Lee + Dr McKay

I wonder if Dr Lee + Dr McKay are friends, I mean Dr Lee is the kind of guy who gets along with anyone and I think McKay would respect him as a scientist at the very least. I have no idea why I came to this conclusion but I was like "hey yeah they're probably friends"

Originally posted by knowsfords
    I wonder if Dr Lee + Dr McKay are friends, I mean Dr Lee is the kind of guy who gets along with anyone and I think McKay would respect him as a scientist at the very least. I have no idea why I came to this conclusion but I was like "hey yeah they're probably friends"
    I think McKay would constantly badger Lee for his mistakes and snark at him. And Lee would just be quiet and stutter.

Comment

maybe

but i would think mckay and siler would be better worling friends considering there both work with the stargate so much
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

McKay and Siler? Hmmm... doubtful IMO. Too different personalities.

Chuck and Walter!

Comment

Dr Lee + Dr McKay = certain suicide

I know Id feel like killin myself the way them 2 would argue and moan and think they are so cleer. McKay is cleer yeah but he lets his ego get in the way

Comment

I can't quite see it. I can't see McKay not badgering anybody who makes that many mistakes.

Comment

Exactly, I mean he moans at Zalenka enough and he makes no where near as many mistakes as Dr Lee

Comment

Wait--how many mistakes has Dr. Lee actually made? I mean, he's not Felgar!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Would Dr Lee go to Atlantis to work with McKay?

Because apparently he is a bit of a family man...how long would he be able to stay away from his kids for, and stuff like that?

Just wondering.

Eirual.
                  Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Felger is nothing but mistakes, Dr. Lee has comeup with Mistakeless solutions to things, Unlike Felger. and Dr. Lee seems to have more of a Life.
                    [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                    HARRIMAN
                    I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                    [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                    HARRIMAN
                    So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Working...
                    X