This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooooo, what happened to the MW Ancients? [s10 spoilers]

According to the spoilers, the Lantean's left Pegasus Galaxy, and back on Earth, they only found primitive societies.
    My question is, what happened to the advanced Ancients left behind in the MW, when the others left to Pegasus?

They died....probably when they dakara boomed the galaxy to get rid of the plague...

Ancient: "Bye bye plague...damn it. Bye Bye life...ohhh I'm a glowing squid!!!"
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I didnt think they used the Dakara weapon on the plague, when was this said? They repopulated life with the device AFTER the plague, but there is no evidence (IRC) to say they used it before, anyway, it says in the spoiler what happened, some seeded life, others meditated in order to reach ascension, those that seeded life died out, and because they seeded life we have the ancient gene.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        I didnt think they used the Dakara weapon on the plague, when was this said? They repopulated life with the device AFTER the plague, but there is no evidence (IRC) to say they used it before, anyway, it says in the spoiler what happened, some seeded life, others meditated in order to reach ascension, those that seeded life died out, and because they seeded life we have the ancient gene.
        I think it was said that they destroyed all life in the galaxy and then recreated it because of the plague
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          I think it was said that they destroyed all life in the galaxy and then recreated it because of the plague
          An episode, Jim/Anubis in threads says that all life was wiped out by the plague, and the device respawned life, which is why it was ironic that it was about to be used to kill everything.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            An episode, Jim/Anubis in threads says that all life was wiped out by the plague, and the device respawned life, which is why it was ironic that it was about to be used to kill everything.
            Well all the oaf had to do was reverse the process.
            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

They either died or ascended. Though I think the Ancient Gene came into the human race because of the Atlantean Ancients when they came back.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

they went to a galaxy far far away to do battle with new enemies. they are now known as... THE JEDI!!!

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                  They either died or ascended. Though I think the Ancient Gene came into the human race because of the Atlantean Ancients when they came back.
                  Yeah, true. So they must have used the Dakara weapon while they were in Pegasus.
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

So the Dakara weapon is well traveled? I'd like to see the tow line attatched to that baby! =0)

Comment

I don't think there really were any left here in the MW after the plague. I think all of the ones who were left went to Pegasus, or they returned home to their home galaxy. Remember, the MW is not the home galaxy of the Alterrans.

Comment

There had to be a few at least. Otherwise we wouldn't have had that 'amazing find' in 'Frozen'.

Comment

I believe most were wiped out, resettled other places like Pegasus, and the rest ascended. I don’t think they ever said what happened to most of them I think its all of the above.
                          LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                          "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

What happened to them? No one knows for sure. But maybe we'll get lucky enough for TPTB to answer this for us next season.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Most likely the ones that stayed behind in Milky Way either ascended or were killed by the plague.

I've been thinking though, what if Atlantis wasn't the only city-ship sent out? I'm just assuming here, but I've always entertained the thought that Atlantis left for Pegasus as a backup in case the plague did indeed wipe out the majority of the Alteran civilization in Milky Way. That way there'd be an outpost of the civilization where it continued to live and thrive. Then they could come back one day and start over again in Milky Way if all the rest had died there. Now, under that assumption, wouldn't it make sense to send out more than group? Maybe another group of uninfected Alterans left for another galaxy in the same way the Atlanteans did. I can see the next spin-off already: Stargate - Ancients in Andromeda!
                              MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X