This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Enemy??!!?? (Spoilers)

Well, (highlight to see) if the season finale of 'Stargate Atlantis' is anything to go by Spoiler... it looks like we're in for a visit from the Wraith. I hope that the Wraith do come to earth because it will be really interesting to see how SG-1 and the SGC deal with it. Hopefully we'll get a HUGE crossover where the SGA team arrive through the gate to help defend against the Wraith. That would be amazing.

I just really would like to see SG-1 see what the SGA team have been going through the past 2 years and vice versa for the SGA team.

(sorry, i dont know how to do the spoiler thingy so i made it the spoiler text white so you can only see it when you highlight it)
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

There’s already a couple of threads about this in season nine or ten threads. Use the search tools next time to make sure you are not starting a thread that has already been started otherwise you risk bringing the wrath of the other members upon you.

Comment

It's not likely. They are two seperate shows.

I think it was even said somewhere that the two shows would not overlap this much.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
      X