This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's the fittest girl/ alien in stargate

who's the fittest girl/ alien (if your stange and into inter species intercourse )in stargate

There are plenty of very sexy women in Stargate.

Teyla
    Sam
    Fraiser (well she was)
    Dr Lam
    Dr Weir
    Sora
    Vala

Just to name a few

Comment

american translation fittest=hottest (yes another who is the hottest thread)
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I know, there are plenty already but crisneelosty's new and may not know about the search function on this site, so next time use the search

Maybe they should make a subforum for these threads...only jokin

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
          Good thing you cleared that up because it was starting to sound like a thread to determine who was the strongest and most likely to win a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            Good thing you cleared that up because it was starting to sound like a thread to determine who was the strongest and most likely to win a fight.
            Well seeing that "carter", "vala" and "Dr. Lam" are/have recently been preggers they aren't as 'fit' as they used to be

Teyla FTW!

Comment

I knew AT and LD were recentlt pregnant but I didnt kow CB had, I mean they are so good lookin and their bodies are wonderful considerin they have recently been pregnant.

But yeah Teyla is perfect, good lookin with a perfect smile, perfect body

Comment

Originally posted by crisneelosty
                who's the fittest girl/ alien (if your stange and into inter species intercourse )in stargate
                The fittest was definetely the Indian Goa'uld chick. She looked like she worked out a lot.

Comment

Teyla, Janet, Dr. Lam, Cadman, Sora, Vala, Sha're, Sarah (Osiris) thats about it.

This thread has been done so many times
                  Last edited by The Signal; 27 February 2006, 11:12 AM.
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                    I could have sworn I answered this already today, but I can't find the post......hmmmmmm. Anyway, sorry, but fittest does NOT equal hottest. Take a good look at many of our extremely fit athletes, both male and female.

I think Teyla is the fittest gal in the SG universe, for now.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Since most of the people in this thread have mistaken "fit" for "sexy", including possibly the original poster:

Fit is a term describing someone's body. It is not connected to sexiness in any way, though. It's all about how trained and well-toned their bodies are, usually in terms of either speed, strength, stamina or all 3.

Out of all of the regulars and supporting cast, Teyla wins as the fittest female hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                        Fit is a term describing someone's body. It is not connected to sexiness in any way, though. It's all about how trained and well-toned their bodies are, usually in terms of either speed, strength, stamina or all 3.
                        English Slang, Fit = Sexy/Hot etc.
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          Well seeing that "carter", "vala" and "Dr. Lam" are/have recently been preggers they aren't as 'fit' as they used to be

Teyla FTW!
                          Though it's really rather difficult to tell. =0)

Comment

Asuming fit means well trained/able to win fights I'd take Teyla. That girl knows how to kick arse! She's pretty hot as well...
                            sigpic

Comment

I think crisneelosty should change the name of this thread to hottest or sexiest because I think that is what he/she means. I could be wrong but I dont think I am. ,aybe one of the very kind mods could change it for us

Comment

Working...
                              X