This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ori and the Wraith

If The Ori learned that our Galaxy was in need of Orgin by learning it from Daniel, then why didn't they also learn about the countless humans in the Pegasus Galaxy? I mean Daniel knew about the Pegasus Galaxy when he met the Priors, so why didn't the Ori learn about them as well as us.
    And why haven't we seen a Prior in the Pegasus Galaxy? Will We ever see them thier? Or are the Ori even afraid of the Wraith????

It's just a question people.

They're trying to keep the two shows as separate from one another as possible.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis_Ori1987
      If The Ori learned that our Galaxy was in need of Orgin by learning it from Daniel, then why didn't they also learn about the countless humans in the Pegasus Galaxy? I mean Daniel knew about the Pegasus Galaxy when he met the Priors, so why didn't the Ori learn about them as well as us.
      And why haven't we seen a Prior in the Pegasus Galaxy? Will We ever see them thier? Or are the Ori even afraid of the Wraith????

It's just a question people.
      The Ori are pure energy and the Wraith feed on energy, so maybe the Ori are afraid of the Wraith.

Comment

i never thought of it like that. I guess its possible.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

yeah, the Ori would know of the pegasus galaxy b/c of daniel. They might have no interest in it, at least at the time, b/c they are wanting to attack the ancients. Orline said that the momen the prior stepped foot into their galxy his life was but an open book to the ancients...it would be the same the other way around.

Comment

I think this person awnsered it very well

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24898

Originally posted by reiella
            Consider : A Prior draws more immediate attention.
            Counterpoint: Daniel was brought to the Doci.

Consider : The ancient communication device simply allows them to communicate, not have the 'physical presence' necessary for cosmic awareness.
            Im think Daniel actually told a prior about earth, before he realised they were evil.
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
              The Ori are pure energy and the Wraith feed on energy, so maybe the Ori are afraid of the Wraith.
              Huh? They don't feed on energy they feed on the life force of organic beings not energy otherwise they would be a lot more powerful. Ori are beings of energy and a Wraith would not be able to touch it much less feed from it.

Also the Ascended Ancients live in the MW galaxy, thats where the Ori's enemy lies. So why would they go to Pegasus if they even know of its existence?
              Spoiler:
              Orlin said the Ori are coming to wipe out the Ancients, its not just a matter about humans being their servants, its a matter of finishing what they started long ago before the Alterans left the home galaxy.

Also its entirely possible that the Ori don't know of the MW.

And yes being the nice explorer Daniel is, he said 'My name is Daniel_'
              Doci: '-Jackson, of the planet Earth'

It was something like that but the Doci knew much about him already. Though its possible that since Daniel was thinking about introducing himself, the Doci knew who he was by 'scanning' his surface thoughts.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

The Ori probably care alot more about the ascended Alterans and the Milky Way more than they care about the Wraith and the population depleted Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

Well, sense daniel didn't physically step foot in there galaxy, it could have limited the mind reading to what he was thinking, he was in the body of another, so i think they wouldnt have been able to know everything

Comment

Originally posted by FNH USA P90
                    The Ori probably care alot more about the ascended Alterans and the Milky Way more than they care about the Wraith and the population depleted Pegasus Galaxy.
                    I'd have to agree with this statement. The MW is a much juicier target.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X