PDA

View Full Version : Season 10 petition

Obsessed_with_Beckett
February 25th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Just found this new petition to show support for season 10, so please sign:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/supportseason10

Aither
February 25th, 2006, 04:38 PM
And the petition is for what ?? I do not understand. Season 10 is already being filmed.

Eoin
February 25th, 2006, 05:00 PM
And the petition is for what ?? I do not understand. Season 10 is already being filmed.
Just read it....its a petition to show support for seasons 11, 12, 13...

The Engineer
February 26th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Just found this new petition to show support for season 10, so please sign:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/supportseason10
Nice.
But how could a petition make Sci Fi choose to order more seasons? How could a petition influence a decision made by the Sci Fi brass?

Eoin
February 26th, 2006, 03:40 AM
Nice.
But how could a petition make Sci Fi choose to order more seasons? How could a petition influence a decision made by the Sci Fi brass?
I dont think a petition would influence tptb...its all gotta do with the ratings...once the ratings keep up and the producers of stargate are willing to film more..then scifi will order another season :)

Aither
February 26th, 2006, 05:56 AM
It is too early to talk about seasons > 10.
And yes, it is up to the ratings of season 10.

Obsessed_with_Beckett
February 26th, 2006, 08:54 AM
The point of the petition is not to get sci-fi to renew the series (we already have a season 10 ordered). In a way, it's not really petition. It's simply something you sign to show support for the show. The end.

Formerhost
February 26th, 2006, 09:04 AM
The point of the petition is not to get sci-fi to renew the series (we already have a season 10 ordered). In a way, it's not really petition. It's simply something you sign to show support for the show. The end.

The best support for the show is just watching and enjoying it. And making your comments on various boards, like this one or the official one - Sony Board. TPTB are reading them, not online petitions. Individual letters with stamp on it are much better, it's REAL support and expressing your opinion.