• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new characters

i've heard that in the upcoming season there is a new character called
    Spoiler:
    nararyan trudgain oh and he's an allie.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 24 February 2006, 10:10 AM. Reason: adding spoiler space

1) Thats technically a spoiler
    2) Nobody cares.
    3) Those that care can check it themselves.
    4) Sentences start with capital letters.
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
      1) Thats technically a spoiler
      2) Nobody cares.
      3) Those that care can check it themselves.
      4) Sentences start with capital letters.
      5) Dont be so rude. S/He is new...I'm sure people were nice to you when you were new.

Personally I like all the new Asgard's weve been seeing and hope to see some more interesting semi-regulers. And Vala (counting her as new reguler) I like

As for new characters I know about the new interesting character arc character...havnt heard that name tho. Will have to check, hope its not Jaffa related again tho...I like them, but in small doses.
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by stargate_rules
        i've heard that in the upcoming season there is a new character called
        Spoiler:
        nararyan trudgain oh and he's an allie.
        Spammer/Troll alert!

I've seen all this guy's posts and threads and none of them makes sense.
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
          Spammer/Troll alert!

I've seen all this guy's posts and threads and none of them makes sense.
          Loool, I couldn't make heads or tail of what he said, too. There is nothing important about this thread. I don't really see the point of making such threads like "hey, i would like to say something, but nothing comes into my head, so i'll start a thread".
          Next time say something really important and that really makes sense, no offence.
          So, welcome newbie.
          School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
          X