PDA

View Full Version : A new character in Season 10

auvern
February 23rd, 2006, 07:41 PM
For Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi,
How about Sabine Ehrenfeld?
She can act, sing, handle a gun, fly a plane, etc.
Be great to see her in a regular series like Stargate!
:cool:

GateTrek2004
February 23rd, 2006, 08:20 PM

Who is that? Ive never heard of her. maybe if i know what she has done/played, it will jog my memory

The Engineer
February 25th, 2006, 08:40 AM
Who is that? Ive never heard of her. maybe if i know what she has done/played, it will jog my memory
Let me jog your memory, if you will:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1782208/

She is an illustrious anonymous, a german model who played in 2 movies and in an episode of a tv series. Whoooaa how tallented she must be.

(For Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi,
How about me?
I can't act, can't sing, but I can eat, spit, swear and take your money for nothing.
Be great if I could take your money for doing nothing.)

BTW: handle a gun, what kind of "gun"? Is it for shooting or is it for fun?;)

Cherriey
February 25th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Yes! She could be a snappy piolet aboard one of our newer ships. =0)

Wraith_Hunter
February 25th, 2006, 11:08 AM

Coming on 43, hardly done anything in films or tv. Somehow can't see them falling over themselves to offer her regular work.

jonno
February 25th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Coming on 43, hardly done anything in films or tv. Somehow can't see them falling over themselves to offer her regular work.

Indeed, such an inspiring resume!

Hello and welcome to the forum auvern! Hope you enjoy it here. Hope we don't seem too snarky in this thread, we're not always like that.

I was wondering if you could provide us with more reasons and stuff as to why you think she would be great on Stargate? What type of character could you envisage her playing?

Aeryn/Vala
March 8th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Let me jog your memory, if you will:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1782208/

She is an illustrious anonymous, a german model who played in 2 movies and in an episode of a tv series. Whoooaa how tallented she must be.

I'm German and I don't know her!!!!

Formerhost
March 8th, 2006, 01:21 PM
I'm German and I don't know her!!!!

That speaks volumes...

Auralis
March 8th, 2006, 07:00 PM
A new character is deeply not needed.
What is needed to write better for the already existing characters.

the fifth man
March 8th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Why should she be given a role? I think we're good with how things currently stand on the show.

ChillinTheMost
March 9th, 2006, 01:38 PM
I think the author of the first post is a fan of hers from one or more of the things she was in [although I haven't heard of any of them, much less of her] and is a fan of Stargate. It's natural to want a favored actor to be in a favorite show even if you haven't any idea how/if it can be worked out.

AtlantisForever
March 9th, 2006, 02:14 PM
fk her lol Stargate is for MEN!! and ugerly Women's not sayin ppl who are Women are Ugerly like but most ppl are :P

JUNIOR
March 9th, 2006, 05:22 PM

She kinda looks like the Overstock.com model that does their (U.S.) commercials.

Chutzpah
March 9th, 2006, 05:54 PM
If anything it should be this guy

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0702809/

He could play a Furling. He looks alien enough.

Chemp
March 13th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Hi my first post cake for everybody.:)

New character.How about someone with the ancient gene?:jack:
Use Ancient tehnology to fight the Ori.

Fight Fire with Fire.

HirogenGater
March 13th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Hi my first post cake for everybody.:)

New character.How about someone with the ancient gene?:jack:
Use Ancient tehnology to fight the Ori.

Fight Fire with Fire.

Interesting point. Is it possible Daniel has the ancient gene? In Camelot, Merlin's device lit up for Daniel as soon as he stepped on it. Was it ever established he did not have it? If he does posses that gene there won't be a need for a new character with the gene.

Chemp
March 14th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Interesting point. Is it possible Daniel has the ancient gene? In Camelot, Merlin's device lit up for Daniel as soon as he stepped on it. Was it ever established he did not have it? If he does posses that gene there won't be a need for a new character with the gene.

I don't think Daniel has it.I remember reading somewhere that noone on sg 1 will have the gene in season nine.As for season ten they can do as in atlantis where they inject the gene or something like that.:mckay: :beckett:

prion
March 14th, 2006, 08:38 AM
A new character is deeply not needed.
What is needed to write better for the already existing characters.

Agreed. BETTER writing, not the slapdash rehash crud we've been subjected to, is what's needed to bolster the show or else season ten is gonna be it.

No German models with extremely small resumes. In fact, please, no more models. Or actresses who rely on their 'assets' to be their talent. Let's not forget, shudder, Tok'ra Barbie....

PraetorianX
March 14th, 2006, 09:00 AM
She kinda looks like the Overstock.com model that does their (U.S.) commercials.

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that it is her in those commercials.

angsty_otaku
March 14th, 2006, 09:22 AM
i really don't think they should keep on adding new characters...just keep on developing the characters they have now...