This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to bring the NOX back for season 10

ok i cant stand how the producers keep adding new races when we have some that many fans want to explore, I WANT TO SEE THE NOX AGIAN, how young do they think we are? can they help us in Atlantis or with the Ori? can they help us build ships to help defend us? can they save the ancients?

We do know that the Nox are very powerful and were part of the Four Great Races, and it may be possible that we may see them again. Perhaps this time, in a more vital role alongside the Asgard.

Comment

Anything's possible in the Stargate universe. I don't think they'd be able to remain the pacifists they had been for so long though. Afterall, the Ori don't take no for an answer.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Will SG-1 be getting any new allies to help them in their fight against the Ori? "They'll be gaining an unlikely ally at the end of Season Nine. Keeping that ally will be the problem."
        (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)
        It might very well be the Nox. Afterall, they are millions of years old (more than 50 million) and they were part of the alliance.
        They have always been passive about violence and if the Ori are a direct threat to them too. I can't see how they can stand by while the galaxy gets wiped out.
        error: signature not found

Comment

i'd like to see a nox dude or dudette own a prior

Comment

That new allie could very well be the Ashen.

Comment

I think it will be SPOILERS.... The Lucian Alliance
              but that is just speculation.

Comment

All we can do for now is speculate, but we always seem to have good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                  All we can do for now is speculate, but we always seem to have good ideas.
                  The new allies may very well be...

Spoiler:
                  Vala heads an Orii Resistance in their home galaxy
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                    The new allies may very well be...

Spoiler:
                    Vala heads an Orii Resistance in their home galaxy
                    That would make a lot of sense.

Comment

My only fear is that this drop in ratings = drop in available cash to finance expensive CG effects which means it will be difficult/expensive to produce scenes like those with the Asgard, space battles or other great races like the Nox or Furlings. I hope such developments don't prove to be financially impossible.

I'd love to see more of the great races and an expansion of that storyline, but I think real world finances may pose a problem for such a plot development.

Comment

from what spoilers i have read, i dont think think the nox will are planned to apprear, but only haft of season 10 is set, the enemies seem to be more and more powerful, the go'uld were nothing for the nox, but the ori and whoever comes afterwards seem to be powerful enough to get the nox attention, i mean the ancients arent suppose to take action, but the nox and furlings seem poweful enough to hold there own agaist the ori

Comment

What would be a good episode would be if SG1 gets called upon by Thor (or some other Asgard) for some help to do wtih something... on the way get intercepted by an Ori Warship. Asgard and the ship get damaged, and they SG1's gotta get the wounded Asgard to etiher the rest of the Asgard, or the Nox to heal him.... and the Ori Follow them! That'd be pretty good.

Comment

I think it would be hella sick to have a scene where a prior is trying to make a nox, preferebly the middle aged looking one that weve seen before, follow origin, and the nox saying that there way is not the only way, and the prior tries to blast him away with his staff, and nothing happens, and then the prior tries something else, and the nox guy puts out his hand, and the prior goes flying, or gets blown up, something along those lines, that be hella sick

Comment

Originally posted by 1LostFurling
                              My only fear is that this drop in ratings = drop in available cash to finance expensive CG effects which means it will be difficult/expensive to produce scenes like those with the Asgard, space battles or other great races like the Nox or Furlings. I hope such developments don't prove to be financially impossible.

I'd love to see more of the great races and an expansion of that storyline, but I think real world finances may pose a problem for such a plot development.
                              About the "drop in ratings" it isn't really THAT big of a problem. the show have had drop in ratings every year about the same time because the other channels have taken the wiewers my theory is that one of the big reasons that the rating where a little lower this year is the Winter OL. I really don't think it will Have any serious effekt on the Season 10 Money pool . I still think the useal viewers are there. they have just been watching something else the past few weeks. that hasn't been there the last year (Winter OL and im pretty sure i'v read about some other big thing going on, on american TV atm)

I would btw Like some comment about these from somebody else

and about the topic hehe. me and my friend where talking about the Nox the other day. and we where wondering to if they where gonna show up. but it dosn't seem likely to me. the writers would propely rather bring in some new races than some old ones. but i really hope the rumors about Furlings in season 10 is going to be a reality i have been wanting to see them sence i first saw that Season 1 Episode about the 4 great races (sorry forgot the Episode title)

Comment

Working...
                              X