X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill The Asgard!!!

What if the Asgard all die?

Like we get a message from them and theyre all dead of (BLANK) when we get there. What would the implications be for the universe? Would we steal their $#!% off their corpses and dl their databases and hold a nice funeral? Its Asgard tech that made Earth top Dawg in the milkway galaxy till the coming of the Ori. What would we do without them?

Hey look! A fleet of Asgard ships! Lets just make sure all the (BLANK) is gone from their ships before we take them home with us. Viva La Fleet-a!

I doubt they would die that quickly. Being the smart little greys they are, they would all upload their minds. That would be an interesting episode.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

The Asgard probably are prepared for such an event. Maybe they would just download their minds into androids.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
        I doubt they would die that quickly. Being the smart little greys they are, they would all upload their minds. That would be an interesting episode.
        Yes and then we could invent an nifty little device that allowed us to (in essence) have their consiences as a symbiote to a host body. =0) Sort of like those mind devices that you stick on your temple. The Asgard could live on that way and their scientists could still work on the study of getting their own bodies back but in the mean time we'd benefit even more from their tech! lol That might be selfish but I'll bet more people will volunteer for that kind of host experience than for the Tok'ra.

Comment

destroy an Asgard planet or 2....that way you get some dead,,,,but not erm all....poor lil grey but monkeys
          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Kill the Asgard? What the hell are you on? I might just stop watching the show if they did something like that. The Asgard rule - especially our buddy Thor.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The asgard are the best part of the show.

Comment

earth would get ownd

they're the only ones saving our asses

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Kill the Asgard? What the hell are you on? I might just stop watching the show if they did something like that. The Asgard rule - especially our buddy Thor.
                  As I said before...Amen Mista Sista!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X