PDA

View Full Version : The Tok"ra taking power

harlen
February 18th, 2006, 12:39 PM
First lets talk about the Tok'ra, they're goa'uld and they too have snakes in their heads. They dont have any jaffa or let alone an army of any kind. So lets hope that the story writers change a few things about the tok'ra who are suppose to be earth's friends and allies. Now that most of the system lords are no longer around and supposedly dead. The galaxy is open for the tok'ra to claim as their own. They broke off from the rest of the goa'uld 2000 years ago. They've been in hiding all this time on their own secret planets, sending out spies to spy on the goa'uld empire, gathering goa'uld secrets. So what Im trying to say here is the tok'ra are goa'uld who apposed Ra and the system lords because they themselves wanted to rule the galaxy.
They've been building their own fleet of hatak's, and the information of the super solider that anbuis created. Im sure the tok'ra got their hands on it through jacob carter, who was out of the loop with the high council. Who didnt want carter to find their real agenda. Claim power after the system lords are defeated.

So lets hope that writers change the storyline of the tok'ra. They're goa'uld after all. They want to rule the galaxy themselves.

harlen
February 18th, 2006, 12:56 PM
A grand entrance for the tok'ra in season ten would be. Lets say that the ori's fleet is kicking the crap out of the free jaffa nation's fleet over some planet thats in jaffa control. Then all of sudden the tok'ra fleet arrives to destroy the ori fleet just in time before all the jaffa are destroyed. The tok'ra inform the jaffa that in their the service of a goa'uld named ______.. They ask the jaffa to serve them once more or face desruction of all current jaffa in the galaxy.

Blitz
February 18th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Some humans want to start war, does that mean we all want to?

da_hippie
February 18th, 2006, 01:12 PM
The Tok'Ra are a dying race, they wouldn't manage it, even if they did want to. Besides, the Jaffa now hate both the Tok'Ra and the Goa'uld.

NotAscended
February 18th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Maybe the Tok'Ra come back to hook up with Ba'al. Ba'al's cloning tech could be used to replenish the Tok'Ra ranks.

DetriusXii
February 18th, 2006, 05:07 PM
A grand entrance for the tok'ra in season ten would be. Lets say that the ori's fleet is kicking the crap out of the free jaffa nation's fleet over some planet thats in jaffa control. Then all of sudden the tok'ra fleet arrives to destroy the ori fleet just in time before all the jaffa are destroyed. The tok'ra inform the jaffa that in their the service of a goa'uld named ______.. They ask the jaffa to serve them once more or face desruction of all current jaffa in the galaxy.

Umm what? The Jaffa aren't in the service of any Go'uld anymore. This puppet master Go'uld should remain in your imagination. The Tok'ra also have had no infrastructure to develop a fleet and their technology may lag that of the Go'uld because they didn't start off with the genetic memories of the Go'uld. Lastly, they'd first need to focus on more pressing matters in quest for survival such as finding a supply of hosts. If the Ori don't threaten the Tok'ra directly, it's possible that they'd ignore the Ori because of more pressing concerns such as rebuilding the empire as stated in season 2. They simply may not care anymore what happens to humans as long as it's not their kind doing it to humans.

Prior_of_the_Ori
February 18th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Umm what? The Jaffa aren't in the service of any Go'uld anymore. This puppet master Go'uld should remain in your imagination. The Tok'ra also have had no infrastructure to develop a fleet and their technology may lag that of the Go'uld because they didn't start off with the genetic memories of the Go'uld. Lastly, they'd first need to focus on more pressing matters in quest for survival such as finding a supply of hosts. If the Ori don't threaten the Tok'ra directly, it's possible that they'd ignore the Ori because of more pressing concerns such as rebuilding the empire as stated in season 2. They simply may not care anymore what happens to humans as long as it's not their kind doing it to humans.

This is very likely. The Tok'ra have existed for so long as near fugitives that they might not have any interest in the idea of forming this large and massive empire that the Goa'uld made and could be content to remain quiet and behind the scences. Plus you would need a large pool of people to build something as an empire which the Tok'ra cannot. They have no queen and every loss they sustain is a bitter blow. They don't use the sarcophagus (there was the idea of creating a better one from the ancient device that telchak had but nothing was heard of this again) so their lives arnt as extended. The Goa'ulds domination of the galaxy has made many bitter of the Tok'ra so a reduced source of gaining hosts. The life of a tok'ra is a long and hard one and not sure where there future lies to be honest.

*david*zeng*
February 19th, 2006, 03:18 AM
I think it is not possible for Tok'ra to take the power .

the Tok'ra is kind, and they are different from the Goa'uld ,although they
are the same race.

baal.ex
February 19th, 2006, 07:18 AM
I don't get why the Tok'Ra would want to take over anything!? From where did you get this?

cooky
February 19th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I don't get why the Tok'Ra would want to take over anything!? From where did you get this?

The Tok'ra spent nearly two thousand years fighting the Gua'uld without any help. They knew that when the Gua'uld were defeated there would be a power vacume and for nearly two thousand years the Tok'ra were the only ones in a position to fill that vacume. A Tok'ra rulled galaxy probly would have been a good place to live, certainly better that under the Gua'uld, but suddenly, Earth and the Jaffa join the war and bring it to an end in just eight years. Whatever plans the Tok'ra had for the galaxy after the Gua'uld were defeated are useless. Earth and the Jaffa are now in far better position to fill the vacume left by the Gua'uld than the Tok'ra, leaving any plans the Tok'ra made for the post Gua'uld galaxy useless.

Though we've heard some of what the Tok'ra are now up to, helping us monitor Prior activity, it's possible some members of the Tok'ra were looking forward to being in power and may make a move to take it from the Jaffa and Earth. Though it'll probly be only a small number of Tok'ra, and the rest may well help put an end to whatever plans these few would make.

This would make for some good stories to tell in S10 or beyond.

baal.ex
February 19th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Ok, so you made that up. I thought the writers want to do something like this.
I personally don't like the idea. Why should they do this? They have no need for might 'n stuff.

Prior_of_the_Ori
February 19th, 2006, 01:52 PM
It does sound uncharacteristic of the Tok'ra, I mean they have demonstrated no desire to rule as the Goa'uld did. I personally see them remaining more isolationist and in a way they would want it as such. They had fought for so long I think perhaps they might deserve some rest.

Liam Kincaid
February 19th, 2006, 01:55 PM
I think turning the Tok'ra into bad guys would be a very bad idea.

harlen
February 19th, 2006, 04:38 PM
I dont think any of you are getting the point Im trying to point out. The tok'ra are goa'uld, we all know that part. But what Im trying to say here is, goa'uld is a goa'uld. Maybe the tok'ra were a bunch underlords who were sick of serving Ra, and wanted change in the galaxy at the time. Since most of the system lords served under Ra. They apposed this group of underlords who wanted change. Since this bunch of underlords didnt have a huge army. They had no choice but to go into hiding.

Now that Ra and the system lords are no longer in power and control of the galaxy. The tok'ra are free to take the galaxy, 2000 years of preparing to overthrow the system lords. They must at least have a plan of some sort.

Yes I came up with this myself, it didnt come from the writers.

Liam Kincaid
February 19th, 2006, 05:23 PM
We have seen again and again theTokra refusal to take a host against its will. They even helped save the world that held their Queen prisoner. And that Queen died because she refused to use the Sarcophagus. Major Carter saw into the mind of Jolinar,and saw Good, not Evil. A lot of time was spent in previous seasons developing the Tokra as good. It would be a tragedy and a major plot hole for the current writers to throw all of that away. That being said, I wouldn't necessarily put it past TPTB to do something like that. Bad stuff like that has ruined other great Sci-Fi series in their final seasons. It would be a cheap and easy way to come up with a story or two. But it would not only ruin whatever season it was done in, but would retroactively ruin every previous season in which the Tokra played a part. I would definately lke to see more of the Tokra again, but definately not as part of a "they had a secret evil agenda all along" type of a plotline.

Cherriey
February 19th, 2006, 08:37 PM
I don't know about the Tok'ra 'taking power' but I can definitely seeing them raising their civilization to a more open above-ground setting being a huge developement plot-wise. They have been hiding and striking at the Gua'uld for so long I would love to see the day when they are finally free to set up a civilization however they see fit.

metroid
February 19th, 2006, 10:16 PM
I dont think any of you are getting the point Im trying to point out. The tok'ra are goa'uld, we all know that part. But what Im trying to say here is, goa'uld is a goa'uld. Maybe the tok'ra were a bunch underlords who were sick of serving Ra, and wanted change in the galaxy at the time. Since most of the system lords served under Ra. They apposed this group of underlords who wanted change. Since this bunch of underlords didnt have a huge army. They had no choice but to go into hiding.

Now that Ra and the system lords are no longer in power and control of the galaxy. The tok'ra are free to take the galaxy, 2000 years of preparing to overthrow the system lords. They must at least have a plan of some sort.

Did you actually watch the show?
The Tok'ra are not like the goa'uld at all. Your saying it yourself 'maybe' they were underlords, i doubt it.
The Queen didn't agree with the goa'uld methods and she created an alliance and all her offspring are the tok'ra, they all oppose the goa'uld.

You should try watching every episode (with tok'ra in it) again (i doubt you've watch them all in the first place though) and then rethink what you've been contemplating.
You will see that your idea is very wrong :)

FNH USA P90
February 20th, 2006, 12:54 AM
The Tok'ra are a dying race. If they had any interest in cloning tech, why didn't they ask Earth for it before they alliance became strained? They have limited life spans, no longer have a central goal (overthrowing the Goa'uld), and they have alot of adjusting to do. It would be irrational to have them rise as an enemy, especially and enemy that operates like the very thing were trying to overthrow, the Goa'uld System Lords.

knowles2
February 20th, 2006, 07:12 AM
They could of been play acting for the last 2000 years, pretending that they wanted to free humans and did not want to take host by force, the reason they did not destroy the planet which held their queen prisoner is because they needed us to help them and resupply them and we have planets which we could protect them on like earth which was protected by the ever reliable asguard. It would be a good plot twist, and no one would be exspecting it. Plus the tokra have not always been completly trusting of us they force us to go on missions with out telling us all the answers first, and they also seem to put them self above the tauri like when they tested themdevices on us which out telling us the effect they could have. So yeah if done in the right way, with good storyline and great scripting it would make for a good story arc and they gave conficing answers to why certain elements in the tokra like jacob and martouf did not know of their plans. Also I been especting them for sometime of perhaps of having mother ship, or may be they have been secretly constructing a city on planet rebuilding their civilisation. Also I suspect we probably did give them the cloning technology, which by the way Baal did not invent, it was infact develop by human scientist working for the trust and the NID which Baal took over.
But we are exspecting a new enemy in season 10 so maybe they are the tokra who have been preparing a master plan for the past 2000 years to conquer the galaxy.

Cherriey
February 20th, 2006, 07:18 AM
They could of been play acting for the last 2000 years, pretending that they wanted to free humans and did not want to take host by force, the reason they did not destroy the planet which held their queen prisoner is because they needed us to help them and resupply them and we have planets which we could protect them on like earth which was protected by the ever reliable asguard. It would be a good plot twist, and no one would be exspecting it. Plus the tokra have not always been completly trusting of us they force us to go on missions with out telling us all the answers first, and they also seem to put them self above the tauri like when they tested themdevices on us which out telling us the effect they could have. So yeah if done in the right way, with good storyline and great scripting it would make for a good story arc and they gave conficing answers to why certain elements in the tokra like jacob and martouf did not know of their plans. Also I been especting them for sometime of perhaps of having mother ship, or may be they have been secretly constructing a city on planet rebuilding their civilisation. Also I suspect we probably did give them the cloning technology, which by the way Baal did not invent, it was infact develop by human scientist working for the trust and the NID which Baal took over.
But we are exspecting a new enemy in season 10 so maybe they are the tokra who have been preparing a master plan for the past 2000 years to conquer the galaxy.
That is the biggest stretch in plot history next to Ra's resurrection.

Prior_of_the_Ori
February 20th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Sorry but don't think its likely. Its like making the Asgard evil as well because they had some insidious plot to use all humans for genetic experiments once the Goa'uld were dealt with. Not going to happen.

harlen
February 20th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Yes I've watched all the episodes from season one to season eight, including the ones with the tok'ra storylines.

I just always thought it sucked. The show introduces the goaúld as evil, beings who rule by force and control hundreds of worlds. Then in season 2, the tok'ra are introduced as good goaúlds or something like that.

Liam Kincaid
February 21st, 2006, 12:12 AM
Yes I've watched all the episodes from season one to season eight, including the ones with the tok'ra storylines.

I just always thought it sucked. The show introduces the goaúld as evil, beings who rule by force and control hundreds of worlds. Then in season 2, the tok'ra are introduced as good goaúlds or something like that.

Why is so hard to believe that an intelligent species can contain both Good and Evil? Isn't that true about humans?

February 21st, 2006, 02:04 AM
Also I suspect we probably did give them the cloning technology, which by the way Baal did not invent, it was infact develop by human scientist working for the trust and the NID which Baal took over.

If we've got cloning technology that good, then we should probably contact the Asgard, it seemed to work pretty well. Of course, we don't know the long term effects of making copies of the copies. See, that's where the Asgard went wrong. DNA becomes damaged over time and can't always entirely repair itself perfectly. In most cases it's not an issue (except when it becomes cancerous or something), but by making copies of the copies, the errors increase. What the Asgard SHOULD have done is when they started cloning is to keep a repository of all their genetic information so that they're always making clones from the original instead of clones of the clones.

Prior_of_the_Ori
February 21st, 2006, 04:45 AM
If we've got cloning technology that good, then we should probably contact the Asgard, it seemed to work pretty well. Of course, we don't know the long term effects of making copies of the copies. See, that's where the Asgard went wrong. DNA becomes damaged over time and can't always entirely repair itself perfectly. In most cases it's not an issue (except when it becomes cancerous or something), but by making copies of the copies, the errors increase. What the Asgard SHOULD have done is when they started cloning is to keep a repository of all their genetic information so that they're always making clones from the original instead of clones of the clones.

Big difference though between an Asgard and a Goa'uld. Goa'uld would possibly be simpler to grow then something as complex as a humanoid being. Also in a way, all Goa'uld are clones of the Queen who herself contains the genetic material of all her predecessors.

Steve_the_Wraith
February 21st, 2006, 08:56 AM
Big difference though between an Asgard and a Goa'uld. Goa'uld would possibly be simpler to grow then something as complex as a humanoid being. Also in a way, all Goa'uld are clones of the Queen who herself contains the genetic material of all her predecessors.
Also consider that the Tokra might'nt want to clone themselves

Cloning a Goa'uld doesn't just produce a genetic copy but copies the memories/personality of the symbiote too

How would you feel if there were multiple copies of you running around, to me atleast I couldn't stand it, these people trying to be me (then look at it from the clones perspective - knowing your not really "real")

Only someone as amoral as Ba'al would copy himself so readily (and so much)

Prior_of_the_Ori
February 21st, 2006, 11:00 AM
How would you feel if there were multiple copies of you running around...

I would love it, get loads of work done :D just joking. Yeah I agree with you the Tok'ra do seem to have morals enough not to use such a technology considering they don't use a sarcophagus as it 'dilutes the soul' or something to that effect.

February 22nd, 2006, 01:27 AM

If anything I'd think the goa'uld would be MORE complex considering how specialized it must be to have the restorative and control powers that it does, not to mention all the genetic memories and such that they pass down.

knowles2
February 22nd, 2006, 09:54 AM
We are not talking about cloning a species for thousand of years and that where the probablems begin to rise. Now the tokra would not need to clone each individuall they just need to clone their queen and then she will be able to produce new off spring which will not be the same they will be individualls.

FallenAngelII
February 22nd, 2006, 10:03 AM
The Tok'Ra are a dying race, they wouldn't manage it, even if they did want to. Besides, the Jaffa now hate both the Tok'Ra and the Goa'uld.

Since when do the Jaffa hate the Tok'ra?

FallenAngelII
February 22nd, 2006, 10:12 AM

You obviously haven't watched the show enough. It was established that the Sarcophagus warps minds and makes people evil. Which is why the Tok'ra refuse to use it.

Egeria, the original Tok'ra prevented her children from gaining the evil genetic memory of the Goa'uld and formed the Tok'ra.

Sentinent beings are not evil or good from birth. They become good or evil. Granted, someone with superevil genetic memories might be much easier to turn evil, but the children of Egeria do not possess this knowledge.

The show even made a point of showing that some Goa'uld can be good, like the Goa'uld in "Fallout".

We are not talking about cloning a species for thousand of years and that where the probablems begin to rise. Now the tokra would not need to clone each individuall they just need to clone their queen and then she will be able to produce new off spring which will not be the same they will be individualls.

IIRC, the Tok'ra place their dead in front of a Stargate and let the Kawoosh disintegrate them. This is to prevent the Goa'uld from resurrecting them with the Sarcophagus. So Egeria is long gone.

Liam Kincaid
February 22nd, 2006, 11:23 AM
Since when do the Jaffa hate the Tok'ra?

Gerark did.

FallenAngelII
February 22nd, 2006, 12:08 PM
Gerark did.

And obviously because the Japanese and Chinese hate each other, the whole world hate them both.

Prior_of_the_Ori
February 22nd, 2006, 01:22 PM
Regardless, the relations between the Jaffa and Tok'ra is less then cordial. The Tok'ra arnt fond of them because the Jaffa were always the ones who would hunt them down and kill them. While the Jaffa are still wounded by the fact that they were serving a snake like symbiote creature for hundreds of years as slaves and dying pointlessly. On the minimum its tension between the two and at worse its hate.

harlen
February 22nd, 2006, 10:30 PM
You obviously haven't watched the show enough. It was established that the Sarcophagus warps minds and makes people evil. Which is why the Tok'ra refuse to use it.

Hey Im a die hard stargate sg1 fan, and you're telling me that I havent watched the show even. I was well aware of the sarcophagus fact and the tok'ra refusal to use it because its effects. But anyways no reason to get touchy here, its just a show and I thought I would mention the tok'ra idea to all of you but no one likes the idea of the tok'ra gunning for control of the galaxy. So i'll leave it there.

knowles2
February 23rd, 2006, 04:35 AM
Well for one I like the idea, I just be incredible hard to pull it of with our current knowlege about the tok'ra

stargaters
February 23rd, 2006, 11:42 PM

They don't like to be called "GOA'ULD" remember so they are not i have never viewed the tokra as goaulds i have always viewed them as a entirely different race eg there are several different types of Snakes and we don't call them all
"python" same as the symbiote species are not the same kind of Symbiotes

Ones called Tok'ra (which means against ra remember that RA is a Goauld)
and the Goa'uld are a parasitic race that enslaves people.

THATS JUST MY VIEW

Davidtourniquet
February 24th, 2006, 07:47 AM
I can't see the tok'ra turning evil. True they are very similiar to the goauld, but completely different in mindset to the goauld. Season 10 will probably see them helping the tau'ri upgrade their ships. Why should they be isolated against a threat like the ori, it isn't good strategy. I really do think they will be destroyed if they dont come into the anti-ori alliance. The tau'ri seem to be the only race capable of defeating the ori. Since the Jaffa are building themselves up, the asgard are rebuilding themselves from the replicators, the tollan are gone, the Nox are pacifists, the ancients won't help out and that means that will leave the furlings. Now if we see the furlings help the tau'ri with tech like the asgard, then I cannot see how the 3rd race (the Nox) will standby and not help and from the skaara/kloel triad ep, we see lyre especially trending a thin line when she says "I only hid the weapon, not fire it" this tells me they are willing to help with tech but not in the fighting.
If these 3 races load us with tech, then I cannot see the other advanced races left not to help. But back on the Tok'ra taking power: As I said I don't think they will. We all have a common enemy in this.

the fifth man
February 24th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Personally, I don't think the Tok'ra are in any shape as a species to try and take power. If anything, they probably need all the help they can get. Without a queen, they may soon be no more.

knowles2
February 26th, 2006, 07:30 AM
IIRC, the Tok'ra place their dead in front of a Stargate and let the Kawoosh disintegrate them. This is to prevent the Goa'uld from resurrecting them with the Sarcophagus. So Egeria is long gone.

Well yeah it was probably ceremony that the tok ra' carry out to stop any gould protentially bring them back to life. But this does not mean they did not take a sample of her DNA before doing it.

Cherriey
February 26th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Perhaps, but what will they do with it? Ask the Asgard to help clone her?

February 27th, 2006, 12:59 AM
Well Ba'al appears to have tech capable of cloning goa'uld so that could be used if they had a good sample.

Cherriey
February 28th, 2006, 05:39 PM
'If' being the key word here. =0) Where would they get it?

February 28th, 2006, 11:58 PM
I think they could probably manage to get their hands on some of it. For example I find it hard to believe he managed to take every bit of information with him when he fled his compound and the offices. Not to mention them working one or more spies into their network.

sgafansam
March 1st, 2006, 06:57 AM
i really thought they would make a play for power but they have seemingly disapppeared. I guess the death of jacob was supposed to symbolize thier lack of importance in the following seasons.

id think they would be a damn big help with the ori.

Prior_of_the_Ori
March 1st, 2006, 07:27 AM
They are being a help...providing intelligence on the Prior activity in the galaxy. It wouldnt be a good idea for them to tackle the Priors considering that the Priors are nothing like a Goa'uld. All their powers are natural not artificial making them capable of killing many tok'ra which the tok'ra won't allow as every death is a bad blow to them. And they can't really infiltrate them as well as the goa'uld since they will only infiltrate the converted humans of the MW galaxy not a base as so far...they havent established one in the MW galaxy.

knowles2
March 1st, 2006, 07:59 PM
i really thought they would make a play for power but they have seemingly disapppeared. I guess the death of jacob was supposed to symbolize thier lack of importance in the following seasons.

id think they would be a damn big help with the ori.

Yeah they disappear so they can build a massive armada in secret and the reason they been helping us is the ori do not take over the entire galexy before they enact their evil plans galactic domination.

Cherriey
March 3rd, 2006, 09:02 AM
I don't think the Tok'ra will ever cease to be important. Right now they don't seem to agree with telling us everything.

rarocks24
March 3rd, 2006, 09:10 AM
I don't think the Tok'Ra are ever going to be "gone". Jacob had to have a lot of supporters, and we've helped out and made friends with about as many Tok'ra as we've made enemies with. According to the episode summary of Death Knell, the Tok'ra said it was over (the Alliance), "for now".

Cherriey
March 3rd, 2006, 09:14 AM
What really drives me batty is that the number of Tok'ra has always been rather vague. 'Few and becoming fewer' tells me about as much as 'you're getting a pack of french fries'. It could be any amount! With all the Tok'ra characters we've seen die I keep expecting to suddenly find out that they're gone for good!

Clinux
July 5th, 2006, 12:56 PM
I think since the Tokra are a dying race, due to not having hosts they should see if the Asgaurd body's can be used as hosts. If the Tokra can use these cloned body's then they don't have to worry about sharing the body with a "host" since the Asguard clones are empty until a "personality" is downloaded into them. This would solve the dilema of the Tokra having to wait for voluntary hosts.

DetriusXii
July 5th, 2006, 04:36 PM
I think since the Tokra are a dying race, due to not having hosts they should see if the Asgaurd body's can be used as hosts. If the Tokra can use these cloned body's then they don't have to worry about sharing the body with a "host" since the Asguard clones are empty until a "personality" is downloaded into them. This would solve the dilema of the Tokra having to wait for voluntary hosts.

Well, it doesn't have to be Asgard empty but I have mentioned the same thing aswell with empty human vessels. Perhaps if the Asgard modified an empty vessel so the body would accept it, maybe the Tokra and remaining Go'uld could identify where Asgard bodies need to be genetically repaired for the Asgard to reproduce. Both sides win and I think Go'uld behaviour would change if they weren't reliant on hosts with personalities.

the fifth man
July 5th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Well, it doesn't have to be Asgard empty but I have mentioned the same thing aswell with empty human vessels. Perhaps if the Asgard modified an empty vessel so the body would accept it, maybe the Tokra and remaining Go'uld could identify where Asgard bodies need to be genetically repaired for the Asgard to reproduce. Both sides win and I think Go'uld behaviour would change if they weren't reliant on hosts with personalities.

Where would you get ahold of "empty" human vessels?

DetriusXii
July 6th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Where would you get ahold of "empty" human vessels?

Clone them, like they do with the Asgard.

IcyNeko
July 6th, 2006, 01:32 PM
HAE GUYS I WATCH TEH SHOW SO I RIGHT THINGS THAT ARE SO AWESOEM HEY WHAT IF THE ASGARD TURN EVIL AND START EATTING JAFFA KIDS FOR BREAKFAST, AND WHAT IF THEY BROUGHT BACK JACOB CARTER AND HE WAS A UNAS AND WHAT IF RA WAS REALLY A MONKEY THAT HAD HERPES AND DANCED A LOT AND I LIKE FELGER BECAUSE I THINK JUST LIKE HIM AND DUDES OMG I WATCH THE SHOW RELIGIOUSLY THAT'S WHY I KNOW THAT THE DAEDALUS WAS DESTROYED BY THE RAND PROTECTORATE WITH ORI SATELLITES OH CRAP MY MOMMY'S CALLING ME..

The Tok'Ra oppose the Goa'uld philosophically. THat means that it's morally wrong for them to act LIKE the goa'uld. So for them to act like goa'uld is totally against character.. you might as well be writing your own Stargate SG-1 splooge-fiction. Be sure to clean your keyboard afterwards.

Stop defending your point. You claim to watch the show, but have no idea how the different races act. You think that just because the majority act one way that they will all act the same way. Hitler was a human. So is Saddam and Kim Jung-Il. Are we like them? Clearly not. We don't prefer a facist government. Everyone is different . Such are the Tok'Ra.

I'm surprised that the Tok'Ra havent' found a new queen within their ranks to repopulate. It would be nice if they did.

full.infinity
July 6th, 2006, 02:30 PM
The Tok'Ra oppose the Goa'uld philosophically. THat means that it's morally wrong for them to act LIKE the goa'uld. So for them to act like goa'uld is totally against character.. you might as well be writing your own Stargate SG-1 splooge-fiction. Be sure to clean your keyboard afterwards.

Stop defending your point. You claim to watch the show, but have no idea how the different races act. You think that just because the majority act one way that they will all act the same way. Hitler was a human. So is Saddam and Kim Jung-Il. Are we like them? Clearly not. We don't prefer a facist government. Everyone is different . Such are the Tok'Ra.

I'm surprised that the Tok'Ra havent' found a new queen within their ranks to repopulate. It would be nice if they did.
I wonder if the Goa'uld proper even have a queen anymore. That could be why Ba'al is cloning himself so much...

IcyNeko
July 6th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Well, I thought they were asexual to begin with. So how do they have queens? :)

Besides, there are still planets with native Goa'uld in the river... they should haev a queen somewhere, no?

The.Prior.of.The.Ori
July 11th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Well, I thought they were asexual to begin with. So how do they have queens? :)

Besides, there are still planets with native Goa'uld in the river... they should haev a queen somewhere, no?
even if they do find a queen, it dosnt mean it will be sympathetic to the tok'ra