This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Season 10 I want.........

In stargate SG-1 season 10 I want.............more about Ori technology, a lot more Vala and the return of the replicators and if they do return a conflict between them and the Ori

What are your thoughts?
    I dunno what to put in here now..

I agree with the first two, but I don't want to see too many of the old enemies. Baal is already a threat

Comment

Vice president Baal

Comment

I don't really care what is goint to be in Season 10 as long as it is going to be good quality SG-1! And of course a lot of Sam.
        But storywise....I don't know!

Comment

i want a great loss the SG-1 and earth - cruel but i think it needs big loss, like major character or something - oh and motership battle in the atmosphere
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I agree mostly. But the Replicators. I think they're done and dusted for now and the immediate future.
            Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper
              In stargate SG-1 season 10 I want.............more about Ori technology, a lot more Vala and the return of the replicators and if they do return a conflict between them and the Ori

What are your thoughts?
              i want to SEE sam and jack in a relationship.

i want to see sam take some kind of leadership role (if the show won't let her be the sole commander of sg1 again).

i want to see jack appear in a couple or so eps.

i want vala to not overwhelm the rest of the cast and not be written over the top.

i want mitchell to be more serious.

i want... to go back to pre season 9.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

I want to see other nations to start getting involved in the defense of Earth. USA maybe the superpower, but it can not do all of this along. The SGC needs the help of Russia, China, Europe, and etc. if we are going to be successful in fighting off threats and finally becoming the 5th Race.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

i want to see sam take some kind of leadership role (if the show won't let her be the sole commander of sg1 again).

sally
                  Agreed.

The Ori can stay - (cough) Vala too... just give us decent scripts like Ethon and Off the Grid.
                  A Symbiote

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                    I want to see other nations to start getting involved in the defense of Earth. USA maybe the superpower, but it can not do all of this along. The SGC needs the help of Russia, China, Europe, and etc. if we are going to be successful in fighting off threats and finally becoming the 5th Race.

Good point. A Chinese team would be great (although they'd have to speak English, because we know all alien worlds speak English ).

And only because he hasn't yet been said in this thread ... What's the point in being the 5th race if we don't get to meet the 4th? TPTB, please pass a helping of Furlings this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper

What are your thoughts?
                      I want none of those things.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
                        Good point. A Chinese team would be great (although they'd have to speak English, because we know all alien worlds speak English ).

And only because he hasn't yet been said in this thread ... What's the point in being the 5th race if we don't get to meet the 4th? TPTB, please pass a helping of Furlings this way.
                        Lets just hope those aliens will not surprise us the way Cam did, when he spoke some Chinese to Daniel and Ambassador Chen. LOL!
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

sally
                          Agree! and i want to see more Vala

Comment

i want vala to not overwhelm the rest of the cast and not be written over the top.

sally
                            yep and
                            More Team

Less comedy more subtlety please

Comment

I'm all for more Vala. She's an interesting character.

Comment

Working...
                              X