X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldblum To See Red

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34655

Jeff Goldblum (Jurassic Park) is in final negotiations to star in NBC's drama pilot Seeing Red, playing an eccentric, brilliant cop with the ability to talk to dead victims, who help him solve his cases, according to The Hollywood Reporter. More ...
    sigpic

not excited about the show, and this doesn't do much to get me there either.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
      I second that. We've seen so many talking dead people over the years that if my grandmother were to walk through the door right now, I probably wouldn't even scream. I'd probably take up her cause and get her to go towards the light.

if dead people want justice so badly they should have focused on staying alive..... that would be an insensitive statement, but they're too dead to care.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Another show about talking to dead people? C'mon!!
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh come on its Tru Calling all over again. *Yawn* this is getting old.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
            There's just something about Goldblum that irks me. No matter what role he is in, the same type of character always shows up. This reminds me of that movie he did with Cyndi Lauper back in the 80s. (The name escapes me but a bunch of paranormals were sent looking for treasure or something) ...Maybe it's just me...,

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
            X