Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the way you think! I want to see that too.
    I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
      (snip, snip)
      --Oz, who would rather stop tiptoeing through the tulips and get Jack's
      two lips to meet Sam's NOT in a dream, and NOT in the dark, but with
      determination and enthusiasm!!

Oh, I soooooooooo like that, "determination and enthusiasm".
      Woooo Hoooo!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

The love scene..= Well start with the fishing ...then a swim in the lake ..them back at the cabin ...for something a la "The void" voila....

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          ok. put it this way. if pete dies, then we'll never really know for sure if she's with jack because she knew that he was the one. that he was better for her than pete, or if its because her boyfriend died, and jack was there to pick up the pieces. i also don't want sam to go through that kind of pain again, where she's lost someone she cares about, and who cared about her, but who she still had some confusion and unresolved feelings about.
          just because the guy's a jackass doesn't mean he should die. he should know how much of a jackass he is before he dies. and sam should be the one to tell him this.
          when martouf died i wasn't so much bothered by his death as i was by sams pain due to it. same with narim and joe faxon. wasn't exactly in any of there fan clubs, but sam had confused and unresolved feelings for them (mostly i think regarding their feelings for her), and that and the pain from their losses was what really bothered me. i like sam. i don't want her to be hurt
          same thing goes for orlin, but too a lesser extent and i also didn't put him in the list because i like him a little bit more, plus he was hot

ok. if your not convinced, then carry on wishing him death. i'm out of motivational speeches. and i don't think that was very motivational anyway
          In addition, if dies, then Sam might keep searching for that all allusive life that she thinks she is missing out on. And you know what that means.......another chomp! Ewwwwwww! I don't think that I could live thru this again. Yuk
          Ship Nana

Comment

Hi all

I'm new here! Yay for me!

Anyway, just wanted to say- Sam and Jack forever! Pete who? Everyone knows the curse will get him sooner or later! Not even Martouf could survive it forever, though it did take two attemps to kill him completely! Lol.

Hugs
            Jackiwi
            undefinedundefinedNobody said it was easy; noone ever said it would be this hard! Screw the regs! Sam and Jack Forever and ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackiwi
              Hi all

I'm new here! Yay for me!

Anyway, just wanted to say- Sam and Jack forever! Pete who? Everyone knows the curse will get him sooner or later! Not even Martouf could survive it forever, though it did take two attemps to kill him completely! Lol.

Hugs
              Jackiwi

I like your name jackiwi..it's very sweet. Welcome to the gang

Jack and Sam together forever

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                OK< NOW THE SHIFT KEY IS STUCK BUT I"LL CARRY ON ANYWAY (SORRY)

THAT"S AN INTERESTING POINT__KILLING HIM WOULD PLACE TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE ON HIM>

I GUESS THE COMPUTER DIDN"T CARE FOR THAT WINE TOO MUCH LOL

Wine? What wine? I didn't see any wine! For gosh sakes, pass that freaking wine!!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                  I don't want to put a downer on your optimism, but my gut is telling me that Pete will probably be around up till episode 15... either that or I'm hungry

I just have the feeling that they're not in any rush to get Pete out of the way, and to me that would mean prolonging his presence on the show. Now I'll admit I have nothing to back this horrible theory up, but I just can't see them ending it before they have a good reason (ie the end of the show).

And I'm not even going to consider them draging this out if they get a 9th season *wimpers*
                  Ship Daddy, I think you need some of Marimba's wine.

Marimba, pass the wine to Ship Daddy!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    *pats back* It's alright... have a shipper cookie... have a weekend with my JackClone... imagine Sam and Jack fishing in a rowboat when suddenly the boat tips over and Sam and Jack are WET and laughing and slowly come towards one another and smile shyly and then inch by inch their lips come together and THEY KISS and... and all's well with the shipper world and everyone plays with flowers. Well, if you don't feel better, I certainly do!

Sally *waves to another newbie*
                    Woo Hooo Auntie Sally! Love this image! Gotta go turn on the fan. It's getting a little warm in here!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

LOL! Well, there'll be a LOT of breakdowns to deal with. Hey, maybe we can all check ourselves into the mental hospital together?! We'll be roomies! ..... *wonders if staff will let us watch Stargate in between shock treatment sessions?*

Sally *also wonders if shipper cookies are spiked?*
                      *hiccup* 'cuse meeeee! Spiked *hiccup*, my shipper cookies? *hiccup*, Why absolutely!!!!!! Heeee Heeeee
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        I don't know the love scene of "Gone with wind" but sure know the one of "Body heat"
                        I believe the love scene in "Gone with the Wind" is where Rett sweeps Scarlett off her feet and climbs this mile high staircase two steps at a time headed for you-know-where. Great scene!!! Great movie!!!!

They really have got to give us the best love scene ever now and I'm not JOKING
                        Oh yeah baby!!!!!Just think of the videos!!!!! *thunk* Don't worry, Im' ok, just a small bruise when I fell off my chair.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
                          (snip)
                          Hearing that P will be back next season for several episodes wrenched my gut and it's taken me a while to recover. Still, I remain ever the optomist. The whole Sam/Jack situation reminds me of a relationship I once had. It was one of those love at first sight, THIS IS IT! situations, but we were both way too smart for our own good and started thinking with our heads instead of our hearts. Among other things standing in our way, we were way too young to be this serious about something and decided we should date other people. It would be the "right" thing to do. We remained truly the best of friends, talked all the time, shared everything, and our initial feelings never went away. Discussing boyfriends/girlfriends was awkward but still we tried.
                          Wow! What a story! And with a happy ending and all.

This went on for FIVE years before we finally stopped being so "smart" and listened to our hearts. We've now been very very happily married for fifteen years. When you're made for each other, you're made for each other.
                          Look how smart you are. It only took you 5 years to come around. Jack and Sam are two of the smartest people in the world and it has been almost 8 years and they still haven't seen the light!!!

I only hope Sam/Jack come to a similar realization!
                          Maybe you need to send them a memo! Oh yeah, Jack never gets his memos. Maybe that is the problem!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Wouldn't you guys like fall over if a spoiler was finally good news!!!!!!!!!

I'd probably think that I was dreaming, either that or I had too many of Ship Nana's cookies...hiccup!!!
                            Last edited by nickatell; 14 May 2004, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I know. Man do I know. And we're all here for you.

*JackClone number 2 -Tame permanently broke number 1- coming your way*

Sally
                              I did not *break* number 1 - I kept him and sent you back a fake thing I whipped up
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Exactly, and as smart as the two of them are, even if one does not act like it from all the time, you would think they could figure out away around the regs. A loop hole if you will!

You would think that Jack would take the regs on as a challenge. He has never backed down before!!

So come on Jack, get with the program, be Jack, buck the system, find a way!! We are all behind you!!
                                WOO HOO !!! Tell Him Ship Nana!!
                                Go Jack Go!!!
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X