This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    LOL! Well, there'll be a LOT of breakdowns to deal with. Hey, maybe we can all check ourselves into the mental hospital together?! We'll be roomies! ..... *wonders if staff will let us watch Stargate in between shock treatment sessions?*

Sally *also wonders if shipper cookies are spiked?*

Well, CD's are quite compact .. will bring my video CD's and we could all sing along LOL like NUTTERS.

Caty aka ShipDiva
    Last edited by Catysg1; 14 May 2004, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I've been lurking again--there's just too much to keep up with--but I wanted to try and catch up on my posts a little.
      Marimba and Caty: still loving your videos! Finally watched My Immortal and Remember Me. AWESOME!

Hearing that P will be back next season for several episodes wrenched my gut and it's taken me a while to recover. Still, I remain ever the optomist. The whole Sam/Jack situation reminds me of a relationship I once had. It was one of those love at first sight, THIS IS IT! situations, but we were both way too smart for our own good and started thinking with our heads instead of our hearts. Among other things standing in our way, we were way too young to be this serious about something and decided we should date other people. It would be the "right" thing to do. We remained truly the best of friends, talked all the time, shared everything, and our initial feelings never went away. Discussing boyfriends/girlfriends was awkward but still we tried. This went on for FIVE years before we finally stopped being so "smart" and listened to our hearts. We've now been very very happily married for fifteen years. When you're made for each other, you're made for each other.
      I only hope Sam/Jack come to a similar realization!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Did you see the one in "the void" with Amanda?..that 's pretty sensual and will fit SAM AN JACK too...

Oh, yes, I've not only seen the love scene in that movie, I have it on dvd. It's not the best movie, but Amanda's in it! And yes, that 'was' a sensual and romantic love scene.... *sighs* Just imagine Sam and Jack being in that scene.... *sighs again*

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
          The whole Sam/Jack situation reminds me of a relationship I once had. It was one of those love at first sight, THIS IS IT! situations, but we were both way too smart for our own good and started thinking with our heads instead of our hearts. Among other things standing in our way, we were way too young to be this serious about something and decided we should date other people. It would be the "right" thing to do. We remained truly the best of friends, talked all the time, shared everything, and our initial feelings never went away. Discussing boyfriends/girlfriends was awkward but still we tried. This went on for FIVE years before we finally stopped being so "smart" and listened to our hearts. We've now been very very happily married for fifteen years. When you're made for each other, you're made for each other.

I love this story! And a HAPPY ENDING! Thanks for sharing, Lorelei!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gpguk
            Caty, love the sugababes video, love that song and i think it was good that you did it from sams point of view because i think she relates more to the song!

Will try and watch some more when im home from work tonight (yawn was in work for 7:50!) plus. just read that pete will be coming back this season, could either work out good. I hope she finds out that he did a check up on her!!!!that was soo wrong, i can understand but why they had the character do that for the plotline, but i couldnt beleive they would let him know whats gone on at the SGC (and i know that he saw sarah but come on) he's just one little policeman!

right better go before i start getting out of control (im in a proper mood this morning!)

hope everone is (or about to have) a fabby day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gpg

Hi gpguk

Dont worry about Pete= HE IS JUST A DETOUR OR DECOY

Yes I like "Too lost in you"...good song from sam's point of view..

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
              I've been lurking again--there's just too much to keep up with--but I wanted to try and catch up on my posts a little.
              Marimba and Caty: still loving your videos! Finally watched My Immortal and Remember Me. AWESOME!

Hearing that P will be back next season for several episodes wrenched my gut and it's taken me a while to recover. Still, I remain ever the optomist. The whole Sam/Jack situation reminds me of a relationship I once had. It was one of those love at first sight, THIS IS IT! situations, but we were both way too smart for our own good and started thinking with our heads instead of our hearts. Among other things standing in our way, we were way too young to be this serious about something and decided we should date other people. It would be the "right" thing to do. We remained truly the best of friends, talked all the time, shared everything, and our initial feelings never went away. Discussing boyfriends/girlfriends was awkward but still we tried. This went on for FIVE years before we finally stopped being so "smart" and listened to our hearts. We've now been very very happily married for fifteen years. When you're made for each other, you're made for each other.

I love your story and I think this is exactly where Sam and Jack are heading. Just remember the look on Jack's face at the end of Deathknell when he hesitated to cuddle her ...It's so painful for him to put a stop to any physical contact with Sam ...and her the same.

THEY WISH THEY COULD

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                Oh, yes, I've not only seen the love scene in that movie, I have it on dvd. It's not the best movie, but Amanda's in it! And yes, that 'was' a sensual and romantic love scene.... *sighs* Just imagine Sam and Jack being in that scene.... *sighs again*

Sally

I agree...Something like that we want ..We don't need to see the boobs though ...LOL

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  I just have a feeling from the way that the spoilers are shaping up that, at least for the first half of the season, the only ship we're going to get is either some angst (grrr) or in perhaps an AU situation. But I have noticed a trend in the last couple of seasons where the first half of the season has had little to no ship and then the ship makes an appearance in the second half. It happened in season 6 and season 7. At least IMO. And I haven't read anything about Pete being around in the second half of the season. If I do read something along those lines I'll post my breakdown here. I mean they've pretty much established that Pete is merely a plot point so I just don't think that there is any reason to really have him around anymore. I don't need the love triangle. Personally I'm hoping that Affinity will be the end of him. And I don't mean him dying.
                  I've noticed the same thing and have pretty much been expecting little-to-no ship in the first half of season 8.

That means it is a good sign that the Pete spoilers are happening so early in the season right?

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                    Read some of the other posts. A lot of them made me feel better about the whole situation. In the meantime, have some of Ship Nana's cookies...I think she made chocolate chip especially for this spoiler.
                    ooh, choc chip my favourite! Can't beat ship nana's cookies!

Once I get home i'll read through some of the earlier posts hopefully they will cheer me up...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      I agree...Something like that we want ..We don't need to see the boobs though ...LOL

Caty aka ShipDiva
                      Amanda Tapping was topless?

Does Bcmilco know this?

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                        Amanda Tapping was topless?

Does Bcmilco know this?

She used a boob double .... but the rest it was her alright

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                          unfortunately, I won't be around as much this summer in a couple of weeks I'm at an internship...but I'll be back!!!! and I'll be checking in when I can!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonail BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

What kind of internship?
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            (snip, snip)
                            unless they're bringing him back so sam can , confront him, dump him, realise she really does love jack as a result of him, and get with jack at the end of the season. in which case. i've always loved Rob Cooper and Damien Kindler. (snip again)

Exactomongo!!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Rivet
                              I couldn't agree with you more

One of the reasons I never bought into the whole regs thing is because Jack is a rebel. He's not afraid to stand up for what's right, and neither is Sam, even if it means breaking the rules. That particular trait is apparent in both of them and has been brought to the forefront in many episodes. They've both disobeyed direct orders time and time again when they knew there was a better way to accomplish the mission, even if it meant risking their lives and/or careers, so why are they so scared of breaking the fraternization regs?

Exactly, and as smart as the two of them are, even if one does not act like it from all the time, you would think they could figure out away around the regs. A loop hole if you will!

You would think that Jack would take the regs on as a challenge. He has never backed down before!!

So come on Jack, get with the program, be Jack, buck the system, find a way!! We are all behind you!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

do feel better after thinking of Sam & Jack in the water slowly moving toward each other. I'd like a very literal long, slow, wet kiss--if not fishing then how about in the tub with candles all around and soft music and bubbles and slowly undres......um what are we talking about?
                                I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X