This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<waves> hi, did my signature work?

<still dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

grrr! why won't it work :~( I want a picture!
    Last edited by LtLisa; 02 May 2004, 07:43 AM.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      Spoilers Season 8 Affinity
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      /
      this is difficult. after hearing the horror of what may be happening in Season 8's Affinity (I wanted to throw up), the idea that RDA and AT are coming up with wonderful shippy moments that are being cut out of the finished product is driving me crazy. I loved those pictures from Death Knell. Why couldn't we see that in the show?! I'm depressed, really. I was very hopeful for season 8; I really thought Sam had gotten it in TLC. I can't stand to think that the Pete thing is going to be dragged out for as long as it is. I believe in the end, Jack and Sam may have some resolution, but I'm fearing it will be of the too little, too late variety. I cannot deal with Sam and Jack having a heart to heart about another man. I have a stomachache.

stephanie

Hey Steph ,

Have you watched your request yet "Amazing" Josh Kelley?!!!!

Nice to see you here by the way

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Spoliers for Season 7 "Chimera"

I agree Catysg1.I love the Sam and Jack ship but I am starting to wonder if it is better not to have Sam and Jack ship while Sam is with Pete.The longer Sam is with Pete the worse Sam is going to look.Sam cannot continue to act like she is in Love with Jack and when Jack is ok go back to Pete like nothing happened.Pete is starting to look like a sympathetic character and that is the last thing I wanted.I never though I would say this but maybe TPTB should drop the Sam and Jack ship until they can get it right.We waited 7 years why not wait until the last few episodes of Season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Spoliers for Season 7 "Chimera"
          We waited 7 years why not wait until the last few episodes of Season 8.
          The whole point is that we've waited 7 years, and the P thing shouldn't have got this far. The way Sam behaved around Jack in the last few episodes of S7 was very shippy, and for the PTB to continue the P relationship is all wrong!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Your right dipsofjazz.We should not have to wait another second but We will have a long wait on our hands.I Think Because DD is a relative writing the Pete character out of the show will be very difficult.I mentioned this before in the other forum.I have great respect for the Deluise Family but it may have been a mistake to have DD on the show as Sam's boyfriend.I just think it is wrong that the few Jack love interests have been in the show only once and his Ex wife only once.This was when RDA was on a full schedule.I will never understand why Pete is in more than one episode.Since Season 5 was ship lite why not take care of all these personal issues then so Season 8 can focus on wrapping things up.It is too late for TPTB to bring someone else in to complicate the Sam and Jack relationship.I though the regs did that already.

Comment

I totally agree!!!
              Pete should never have happened! And after everything that has happened at the end of Season 7 Pete should never be mentioned again. Although I could live with it if he just came into the ep for us to see Sam dump him and tell him that she can't be with him cause she loves Jack

Sam x

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Can I be Ship Sistah? I know Aunt Sally didn't want to sound like a nun, but my version is a bit hip, no?

Stephanie

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  The whole point is that we've waited 7 years, and the P thing shouldn't have got this far. The way Sam behaved around Jack in the last few episodes of S7 was very shippy, and for the PTB to continue the P relationship is all wrong!!!!

Here! Here!! As of yet, there is no point to the Pete character except to complicate the Sam/Jack relationship. Are TPTB afraid that the regs can't keep Sam and Jack apart for long so they have to add another person? Or could it be that Pete will be revealed to have another purpose than Sam's lust interest. (I just can't call him boyfriend ) If Pete doesn't have another purpose, I'm afraid things will seem like a soap opera. I know I will be doing alot of screaming at the tv, "What are you doing with Pete when you love Jack!"

A love interest for either Jack or Sam this late in the show is just heart wrenching.

Token ~

Comment

Can I be Ship Sistah? I know Aunt Sally didn't want to sound like a nun, but my version is a bit hip, no?

Stephanie
                    I would love to have you as my Ship Sistah. Especially with a signature like that!! LOVE IT!!

I wish I could figure out how to make them. Is there a link somewhere with the answer?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by InspiredNightmare
                      Thanks, lol.
                      Nah... I didn't do it because I love her... I did it because I like making things for people. lol. Though she is my mom and I do love her.

uh... I'm not quite sure on the rules of the whole shippy thing... I'll have to have my mom tell them to me slowly, lol. I kinda get lost when it comes to this sort of thing.

by the way... Hi mom! ::waves:: lol.
                      Welcome aboard!!!! I am sure your Mom will help you understand all that is wonderful about Sam & Jack...LOL

Pretty cool that you are on the forum as well!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                        I totally agree!!!
                        Pete should never have happened! And after everything that has happened at the end of Season 7 Pete should never be mentioned again. Although I could live with it if he just came into the ep for us to see Sam dump him and tell him that she can't be with him cause she loves Jack

Sam x

Couldn't have said it better myself
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Stephanie
                          I don't see why not......anyone...anyone.....

I thnik with a WAY TOO FUNNY signature like that you SHOULD be the Ship Sistah.....

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            I wish I could figure out how to make them. Is there a link somewhere with the answer?
                            Token....
                            go to my Controls.....then edit my signature
                            you should be able to do what you want from there

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                              Although I could live with it if he just came into the ep for us to see Sam dump him and tell him that she can't be with him cause she loves Jack

Sam x
                              I would have Sam smack him or Jack kick his butt

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                                I would have Sam smack him or Jack kick his butt
                                Then throw him to Ba'al.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X