This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snip, snip

[QUOTE from Marimba] Going there RIGHT NOW!! To write my first letter EVER!!! [/QUOTE]

You go girl!!! Let 'em have it! SHIPPER POWER!!!!!

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Gotta wonder who PTB are trying to convince with all this rationalizing--us or themselves? there. I said it! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of being led down the garden path with this loser!!! And as for the regs--FIND A WAY AROUND THEM PTB!!!!!! IT'S TIME!!!!!! (see how irked I am? I don't think I've ever even used this smiley!)

Going there RIGHT NOW!! To write my first letter EVER!!!
      Hey, new girl here. I've been a pretty ardent shipper for the past few years, but lately I've been thinking about what I'd ever do if/when Sam and Jack get together. Probably spontaneously combust. Honestly, for me anyways, what makes the two of them so interesting is that long path "down the garden." They've been through so much and I'd hate to see it all resolved too quickly. AT once said that she'd be satisfied if at the end of the series you get a tag with the two of them sitting on Jack's dock fishing and we can all come to our own conclusions. I think that's a fabulous idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        I wonder what the other guest stars think that have only been in one episode and DD will be in multiple episode .It is great to have a relative in the business.Everyday the news gets worse and worse for Sam and Jack shippers.The next news will be the show returning for season 9 without RDA.The Sam and Jack ship will work great without Jack.I guess Pete will be a full time member of the Show in Season 9.Good Luck.
        Now that was JUST NOT NICE ( I think that was my second or third time Marimba)

I Am REALLY trying to stay positive OVER HERE!!!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeriel
          Hey, new girl here. I've been a pretty ardent shipper for the past few years, but lately I've been thinking about what I'd ever do if/when Sam and Jack get together. Probably spontaneously combust. Honestly, for me anyways, what makes the two of them so interesting is that long path "down the garden." They've been through so much and I'd hate to see it all resolved too quickly. AT once said that she'd be satisfied if at the end of the series you get a tag with the two of them sitting on Jack's dock fishing and we can all come to our own conclusions. I think that's a fabulous idea.
          Hi there *waves*. I hear what you're saying, and I think all us shippers would have been happy with that ending if we hadn't had to live through the Chernobyl episode!
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the rant! Just got LOTS and LOTS of pent up shipper angst! Wouldn't mind the UST at all if it weren't for and Chernobyl! In fact, I'd be perfectly happy to go back to that! If PTB had just left well enough alone after Chernobyl, I could have even been okay still but is coming back--not once but now MULTIPLE times!!! Wouldn't be NEARLY as frustrated (or for that matter wouldn't be frustrated AT ALL) if they hadn't added to the equation! Sam and Jack have ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT HIM!! Okay, sorry think I'm done now! Just gotta go write that letter to PTB now.

BTW--WELCOME!!! Always great to have new shippers! Whether or not I'm welcoming you to h&%*--only time and PTB can tell!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Sorry I'am all out of postive for the moment.I did not enjoy writing that post.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                ( I think that was my second or third time Marimba)
                Why, whatever do you mean, dear girl?

Comment

Hey Gaeriel!!!
                  Welcome to the Wondeful and Wacky world we all call Home!!!
                  or at least thats what I call it

You know prior to the "Episode I will not name" I would have agreed with you. BUT from the THAT moment on and from what it sounds like down the road for our Happy little couple Sam & Jack....TPTB raised the stakes oh.... just a bit.....
                  So while at one time I would have been happy with *paddling off into the sunset* Now I want at the VERY LEAST ...A conversation that INCLUDES a declaration of feelings, and a BIG WET KISS.

These expectations may be revised as season 8 progresses..thank you

But anyhoo Welcome...and don't forget to grab a cookie from our Ship Nana
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((((ses110))))))))))))))))))))))))

Awww Hon...I KNOW EXACTLY how you feel!!!!!!!!!!
                    We are here for you!!!

Comment

Why, whatever do you mean, dear girl?
                      Oh ....nothing..........

Comment

If TPTB though they could get away with it they would love to make dd a regular.I always heard TPTB say no RDA no new Seasons.Now TPTB and the actors seem find moving on without RDA.That's loyalty for you.The almight dollar strikes again.

Comment

Sorry for the rant! Just got LOTS and LOTS of pent up shipper angst! Wouldn't mind the UST at all if it weren't for and Chernobyl! In fact, I'd be perfectly happy to go back to that! If PTB had just left well enough alone after Chernobyl, I could have even been okay still but is coming back--not once but now MULTIPLE times!!! Wouldn't be NEARLY as frustrated (or for that matter wouldn't be frustrated AT ALL) if they hadn't added to the equation! Sam and Jack have ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT HIM!! Okay, sorry think I'm done now! Just gotta go write that letter to PTB now.

BTW--WELCOME!!! Always great to have new shippers! Whether or not I'm welcoming you to h&%*--only time and PTB can tell!
                          Please Marimba...its not good to hold back......really...tell us how you REALLY feel!!

Comment

You poor soul! ((((((((((((((((((((((((ses110))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'd suggest thunking but I think you're a guy so that wouldn't be too cool if you are but I can totally appreciate your pain--and to not have thunking to fall back on--I just couldn't imagine. Hugs to you though--go read some really good fanfic, Rural's got a new one called "The Test". I'd recommend any of her stuff.

http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/

Comment

If TPTB though they could get away with it they would love to make dd a regular.I always heard TPTB say no RDA no new Seasons.Now TPTB and the actors seem find moving on without RDA.That's loyalty for you.The almight dollar strikes again.
                              Ya know I thought that was what Atlantis was all about...an attempt to still have Stargate but with a fresh new group. As much as I love ALL of the characters I don't think I would enjoy THIS group as much without RDA

Comment

Thanks Tame.Despite what I wrote I will continue to watch every episode and hope for the best.I cannot promise I will be able to watch a season 9 without RDA but I will not rule it out either.I rather see the loose ends tyied up in Season 8 than maybe see sg-1 movies or miniseries.

Comment

Working...
                                X