This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Caty

I agree with what you said. I also watched your newest video! It's so funny! Nice job! Thanks, I needed that! *sigh*

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
      Spoilers Season 8 New Order & Affinity
      [snip]
      My question is what are we going to see, Jack quietly taking this all in? I know he has to be just as confused as Sam because otherwise I think he would have said or done something to stop this. I'm thinking that he what, isn't sure of Sams feelings for him? Doesn't feel that he deserves her because he did say that she was a National Treasure? I think the show was easier when we just had to worry if they were going to live or die.
      I've missed your rants Nick! Where have you been! You are SOOOOO right! When compared to the roller coaster ride it looks like we're going to be on, I really miss the life or death thing! At the very least I was pretty SURE they wouldn't die! And as far as Jack's feelings, I just can't believe he wouldn't be really hurt! Of course, he will internalize it all so she won't see it (of course, I think she's blind not to know it already--but that may be purposeful). I just hate the thought that they're going to keep cramming down our throats to get her over her issues!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
        Spoilers for Season Eight (don't know if I need it, but better safe than sorry!)
        I love Sally Reeves fanfic. Thanks to whoever posted a link here a few weeks ago. Thanks to you my house is a mess and my garden full of weeds as I've been reading every spare minute (and some not so spare!)
        Me too! Pretty pathetic, huh?

In her Future Imperfect, Fifth captures and tortures Sam and Jack has to go rescue her. Maybe Sally IS a PTB. In which case I feel better. Sam and Jack always end up together in her writing!!!!!!

Happy
        Can we replace all these frightful spoilers with her fanfic? Then I could live in my little shippy fantasy world a bit longer before PTB crush all my shippy hopes. I have to say I am liking the thought of as a toture device though--effective! Hey, he's tortured us, might as well go torture someone else!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          Season 8

Okay, I feel...slightly better...maybe. My initial reaction was the stomach-clenching, blood pressure rising "NOOOOOOO!!!" However, this is true that it gets one of his appearances out of the way without it being "real." Okay, trying to breathe...the only thing that bugs me is that Fifth thinks Pete means enough to her for HIM to be the one who will have the most influence in her sub-conscious mind. Not that I would want the image of Jack to be torturing her, but...I don't know what I mean. Do you know what I mean?
          Unfortunately, I think I know what you mean and eeeeeuuuuuwwwww, just don't even want to think about that! It's just too scary!

*runs off to make new shippy vid on fixed puter*

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

Just watched it and all I have to say is Where Were You When They Were Writing All Those Scripts From Seasons Past?????!

HAHAHAHA... I was probably on a trip to another planet with alternate universe Jack

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

"thoughts" regarding spoilers for season 8
              i'm so confused right now as to how i feel about those new spoilers, the only thing i can think of is " bbooooo pete. bboooooo pete.
              i'm all in favour of David DeLuise coming back. i like him. i find it unfortunate that they cast him as such a..... well, i can't say it on a pg forum i don't think.
              if he's playing pete i only want to see that "relationship" fall apart. i know. its cruel. but c'mon people! he's a horrible meanie.
              oh geez i reverted from wanting to swear to being a big baby. bbboooooooo pete. bbbbooooo pete. and its not fair to jack dag nabbit.

Comment

N
                N
                N
                N
                O
                O
                O
                O
                O
                O
                !
                !
                !
                !

Originally posted by auralan
                One vote for: "My brother needs to pay his mortgage."

It sounds like two or three appearances for David.

Sure, they're gonna give the guy work. He's related to TPTB and the cast likes him. .
                Only three words I can think of describe this spoiler for me:

W......T.....F.......!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU THINK for one moment if DDL wasn't related to one of TPTB that he would be back????
                If he was some no-name chump actor that we would ever see him again?????

I THINK NOT!!!!
                (Yeah I'm ranting,but real life is keeping me from my Stargate and my forum playtime!!!)

waterfall
                (who's sig is being held for ransom by angelfire,5 bucks a month or you'll never see it again)

Comment

Spoilers, S 8, and New Order

When Chimera aired the first time, I thought that the best thing that could happen was for that episode to get a low Nielsen rating. Since the bottom line is that SG is a business, that would give them an incentive never to repeat such nonsense. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I'm still holding out hope, though, that the armPit episodes don't do well in the ratings, so if there does turn out to be a season 9, maybe TP will finally wise up and drop it.

It sounds to me like there's a lot of rationalizing going on about how armPit's return isn't really that bad, because it's not real. When I read the GW news brief about it, I thought it was just terrible. It doesn't make me feel much better to know that at least it's not a real life episode - I don't want him around in any way, shape or form. I especially don't want to see Sam retired from the SGC and living happily with Pete in Montana (too close of a connection with Minnesota) even if it is make believe. After 7 years, I just feel that we deserve better than this.

I don't want to start sounding like a broken record, but I think we need to make some serious noise while they are still filming and editing and while there is still time to make adjustments. If you're one of our many lurkers, HELP!! Please write TPTB and let them know what you do and don't want. It's only 60 cents to mail it to Canada:

Stargate SG-1 Productions
                  2400 Boundary Rd.
                  Burnaby, BC V5M 3Z3
                  Canada

sigpic
                  s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    N
                    N
                    N
                    N
                    O
                    O
                    O
                    O
                    O
                    O
                    !
                    !
                    !
                    !

DO YOU THINK for one moment if DDL wasn't related to one of TPTB that he would be back????
                    If he was some no-name chump actor that we would ever see him again?????

I THINK NOT!!!!
                    (Yeah I'm ranting,but real life is keeping me from my Stargate and my forum playtime!!!)

waterfall
                    (who's sig is being held for ransom by angelfire,5 bucks a month or you'll never see it again)
                    actually, yes. TPTB frequently say that if they like an actor, and if everyone gets along well with them and they do there job well, then they like to bring them back. everyone seemed to get along well with DDL so they decided to bring him back. i doubt PDL had THAT MUCH to do with it.

spoilers for season 8
                    sucks that sams still with him though. i hate that part of it. ick.

also sucks about your sig. i really like that sig.

Comment

Spoilers for Season Eight (don't know if I need it, but better safe than sorry!)
                      Quoting Nickatell
                      I still believe even through all of this pain that Pete will work against himself so to speak and bring Jack and Sam together. Again I refer to Sally Reeves fic Moving On, Sam and Joe actually have an engagement party before Sam realizes that Joe is not for her. Sally are you a secret PTB? (lol) If this is true than we are in for a long season and a big finally in the last episode. Unquote

In her Future Imperfect, Fifth captures and tortures Sam and Jack has to go rescue her. Maybe Sally IS a PTB. In which case I feel better. Sam and Jack always end up together in her writing!!!!!!
                      LOLOL! I really wish I was a PTB!! Sadly not, but I'm hoping that Pete will serve the same function as Joe in Moving On or Matt in Future Imperfect - I do like that kind of angst. But only when I know it's going to have the right ending!

I can just tell I'll be biting my nails until the final episode of S8, and then when (hopefully) Sam and Jack are safely together I'll be able to go back and really enjoy the Pete-induced angst!

Thanks for the nice comments about my stories You guys are very kind!

Sally R.

Comment

Sally, we wouldn't be able to get through life without your stories to keep us going. Especially in these troubled times!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker

Spoilers, S 8, and New Order

It sounds to me like there's a lot of rationalizing going on about how armPit's return isn't really that bad, because it's not real. When I read the GW news brief about it, I thought it was just terrible. It doesn't make me feel much better to know that at least it's not a real life episode - I don't want him around in any way, shape or form. I especially don't want to see Sam retired from the SGC and living happily with Pete in Montana (too close of a connection with Minnesota) even if it is make believe.
                          Gotta wonder who PTB are trying to convince with all this rationalizing--us or themselves? there. I said it! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of being led down the garden path with this loser!!! And as for the regs--FIND A WAY AROUND THEM PTB!!!!!! IT'S TIME!!!!!! (see how irked I am? I don't think I've ever even used this smiley!)

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          Please write TPTB and let them know what you do and don't want. It's only 60 cents to mail it to Canada:

Stargate SG-1 Productions
                          2400 Boundary Rd.
                          Burnaby, BC V5M 3Z3
                          Canada
                          Going there RIGHT NOW!! To write my first letter EVER!!!

Comment

I wonder what the other guest stars think that have only been in one episode and DD will be in multiple episodes .It is great to have a relative in the business.Everyday the news gets worse and worse for Sam and Jack shippers.The next news will be the show returning for season 9 without RDA.The news after that from TPTB will be Jack and Sam will finally be together in season 9,but so sorry Jack will not be in season 9.The Sam and Jack ship will work great without Jack.I guess Pete will be a full time member of the Show in Season 9.Good Luck.
                            Last edited by ses110; 12 May 2004, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              I wonder what the other guest stars think that have only been in one episode and DD will be in multiple episode .It is great to have a relative in the business.Everyday the news gets worse and worse for Sam and Jack shippers.The next news will be the show returning for season 9 without RDA.The Sam and Jack ship will work great without Jack.I guess Pete will be a full time member of the Show in Season 9.Good Luck.
                              EEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

*stifles gag reflex*

Please, don't even SUGGEST that!!! They might hear! OMG!

*vomits at the thought of regular *

OMG, radiation sickness from Chernobyl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                "thoughts" regarding spoilers for season 8
                                i'm so confused right now as to how i feel about those new spoilers, the only thing i can think of is " bbooooo pete. bboooooo pete.
                                i'm all in favour of David DeLuise coming back. i like him. i find it unfortunate that they cast him as such a..... well, i can't say it on a pg forum i don't think.
                                if he's playing pete i only want to see that "relationship" fall apart. i know. its cruel. but c'mon people! he's a horrible meanie.
                                oh geez i reverted from wanting to swear to being a big baby. bbboooooooo pete. bbbbooooo pete. and its not fair to jack dag nabbit.
                                I know what you mean!!
                                I am really trying to stay on the high road onthis one....*keepin the faith* so to speak...
                                At least this time around we are hearing * * isn't real and I am taking heart in that
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X