Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caty, you are amazing at making S/J music vids!!!
    They are all amazing you have a great talent!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      I posted this in thread I.....but I thought I reposted it here too ..just in case.. .....And CONGRATS everybody on the 1000 post and the 12000 something viewings in thread I.

Video 27 dedicated to HailDorothy aka linda

"What a wonderful life that would be" (Sam Cook's) ..VERY FUNNY...

Jack wants to show Sam he can be very smart..Hummmm.

Just in case the last title is unclear ..it's says "WOHOOO we 're in the lift ALONE..She's so hot" You'll understand when you watch the video ..Have fun.

Click on my link below to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty
      Caty..........

Speaking of videos.........

I just saw this one and I laughed so hard at the *thoughts* to funny!!!!! I loved how you put all of that together.
      What nice reminder that Sam & Jack not only have passion, sizzling chemistry, they just plain have fun too
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

just wanted to say to caty just watched some of the videos, really really really liked them!!!!v.kewl.

Loved the My Immortal one, i love that song!!!!!!!!!!
        Gillian x x x x

Yeah Sure You Betcha

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Oh, CATY!!! THAT'S GREAT!!!! LOVED the...er...thoughts!!!! OMG!! BIG GRINS!!!! LOVED you clips too! So Perfect--especially that clip of Sam explaining wormhole physics to him!!! OMG--too funny! GREAT JOB!!! Guess these withdrawals have really inspired you!

YES ,It's funny ..isn't it ...The last thoughts when a bit wonky cuz it was too small ..
          but yeah ....I thought it was good to put their thoughts in the clips too ...and it's not finished ..part 2 is coming soon this time from Sam point of view.I said it was to be continued....Heheheheheheheheheehe... I'm having so much fun ...unless something goes wrong when I make the video and it does happen sometimesI suppose Patience is a virtue

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Caty..........

Speaking of videos.........

I just saw this one and I laughed so hard at the *thoughts* to funny!!!!! I loved how you put all of that together.
            What nice reminder that Sam & Jack not only have passion, sizzling chemistry, they just plain have fun too

Hello Death Glider pilot...I'm only Jaffa warrior ...Still I could probably hold a good fight......on the ground.

Glad you liked the thoughts.. It was hilarious to do them...and it's to be continued..part 2 coming soon. Heheheheheheheheehe.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by gpguk
              just wanted to say to caty just watched some of the videos, really really really liked them!!!!v.kewl.

Loved the My Immortal one, i love that song!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you gpguk..

"My Immortal" is a beautiful song ...Marimba did one too by the way before me with My Immortal from Evanescence from Sam' s pointof view.

I'm glad you like my videos..They are made with true love for the show and the characters specially Sam and jack .

Keep watching them . Part 2 of "What a wonderful life that would be " is coming soon.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

WOOHHOOOOOOOOO Where is everybody?

Just wanted to say that I'm glad that AT is a shipper and RDA too.
                Gonna read some more posts and will be back later.

Sam and Jack forever together

Caty aka ShipDiva
                Last edited by Catysg1; 10 May 2004, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  WOOHHOOOOOOOOO Where is everybody?
                  Asleep I would say. They're all lazy bums

Comment

in relpy to catys message, i really am hoping for more s/j ship this season, as it may (and i hate to say this) be the last one, not a full resolution, unless something happens and they can get together (screw the regs!).

it would be nice for the fans if properly handled.

anyways, going for one quick look back (im hooked to replying today!) and will be back online tomorrow.
                    Gillian x x x x

Yeah Sure You Betcha

Comment

Ship Diva, just have to say that I loved your "wonderful life". Too funny and very originaly done .

I had to make a new file on the computer so my hubby and kids wouldn't see how many videos I have downloaded. What they don't know won't hurt them.

Having them watch me watch the video tapes and dvd's and reruns over and over again is bad enough.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

And to Marimba, your new one "still holding out for you" was, wipes away tear, wonderful! Another video added to the secret files of the Ship Nana .

I would be going thru serious shipper withdrawal if it wasn't for you and The Ship Diva.

Ship Nana just made a new batch of low fat shipper cookies! Yum!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

ok kids i got my new dvd today. watched Chimera with the commentary, and i thought SOME people here might be interested to hear a few bits and pieces.

first off, damian kindler gave two definitions for the word one of which involved the following phrase:
                          " the fleeting dream of love, that comes in and out of carters life but doesn't stay."

BUT! before we get too excited over that one. he also said, during the icky bedroom scene, eeww;
                          (vague spoilers for season 8)

"the character of pete will be coming back in season 8. the relationship will take its next logical step"

BUT! on the funny side of things he did continuously refer to him as a stalker (in a jokey way).
                          example:
                          "nothing like being stalked by the guy your dating eh? its romantic!. its modern..."

then in the end when talking about the episode thats in the works for him to come back:
                          "the episode is tentatively titled, pete comes back and he's still a really nice guy... and no longer stalks..."

So there ya go. thought i should keep our little shipper comminity informed.

Comment

Marimba ,

just watched "Just holding out for you "and it's so moving ...I love all the clips ..You must be watching the DVD's all the time !!!! It's excellent .
                            I didn't know that song before .I thought she sounded a bit like celine Dion..which I have in my repertoire cuz she is French Canadian and she is always in France , plus she sings some French songs too.

I don't know She Daisy but she sure has a good voice...Smashing video as always Bravo.

Are we gonna take a break sometimes ??!!!! Hang on only 2 months until the season 8 premiere.. Do you think we'll be able to hang on....to keep the shippers little hearts happy.. I think so ....although I'm off on holiday soon ....South of France...with the palm trees and the blue sea.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

I am not on here in just under one day and we are onto a second thread .
                              Anyway *woo hoo* on the second thread, it is so amazing that the first one went so quick. *Yay* for all of the shippers, we are a big group and we are here to stay .

Btw Caty. I see you have made a new video . I shall watch it tomorrow and give my praise on it (I already know that I will love it ) because now I am off to bed!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                ok kids i got my new dvd today. watched Chimera with the commentary, and i thought SOME people here might be interested to hear a few bits and pieces.

first off, damian kindler gave two definitions for the word one of which involved the following phrase:
                                " the fleeting dream of love, that comes in and out of carters life but doesn't stay."

BUT! before we get too excited over that one. he also said, during the icky bedroom scene, eeww;
                                (vague spoilers for season 8)

"the character of pete will be coming back in season 8. the relationship will take its next logical step"

BUT! on the funny side of things he did continuously refer to him as a stalker (in a jokey way).
                                example:
                                "nothing like being stalked by the guy your dating eh? its romantic!. its modern..."

then in the end when talking about the episode thats in the works for him to come back:
                                "the episode is tentatively titled, pete comes back and he's still a really nice guy... and no longer stalks..."

So there ya go. thought i should keep our little shipper comminity informed.

Oh STARGATE Barbie ..I'm gonna have to watch all my videos again and Marimba's so that I can get rid of that new image you just put in front of my eyes Don't want to see him anymore.

I want him to be a bad guy and leave Sam alone so that she can be with Darling Jack ...

Oh please Jack , if you can hear us , sweep Sam off her feet big time when you are defrosted and give her a big nookie right away...otherwise she'll give it to and you don't want that ...Do you!!!!

Going now to my little Sam and Jack shrine to pray

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X