This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Tame, you are no longer Super Shippy Soldier... A Death Glider Pilot!! Wow!! I guess you can load your ship up with Nana's cookies and drop them from above?!
    I'll bet you didn't know that those shipper cookies also made great bombs especially when aimed at Mr. Potatoe-Head. They are designed to turn him instantly into Mashed Potatoes!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      I'll bet you didn't know that those shipper cookies also made great bombs especially when aimed at Mr. Potatoe-Head. They are designed to turn him instantly into Mashed Potatoes!!
      LOL... I would love to see an animated gif for that!!

Token ~

Comment

Leave sam and Jack alone i'm glad they are not together

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

:::waving from my Death Glider:::::
          I hadn't realized I had been promoted until someone pointed it out...But I DO remember that somewhere many posts ago..I hollered for them to *Load* me up with Ship Nana's Cookies
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 10 May 2004, 09:11 AM.
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
            For your question about shippers from the last thread:

read the FAQs its explained in there:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
              Sweetie you are in the wrong thread...you need to read the introduction to this thread. This is a postitive Sam and Jack thread
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 10 May 2004, 09:11 AM.
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                We're at 1000 Posts! Yippee! Congratulations everyone (cough*Tame*cough)!
                Well now I can not be blamed or take the credit for THAT many posts
                I divide my time ALL over this forum, much to some peoples dismay
                But I will say to of us dedicated shippers
                WE ROCK!!!
                Now back to our regularly scheduled Sam & Jack discussion

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Well now I can not be blamed or take the credit for THAT many posts
                  I divide my time ALL over this forum, much to some peoples dismay
                  But I will say to of us dedicated shippers
                  WE ROCK!!!
                  Now back to our regularly scheduled Sam & Jack discussion
                  I'm sorry, Tame. I just couldn't resist.

Does anyone else rewatch the episodes trying to catch "special" moments between Jack and Sam? I ask this because my husband thinks I'm overly obsessive about them and wants to have me committed.
                  Tasha
                  JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Does anyone else rewatch the episodes trying to catch "special" moments between Jack and Sam? I ask this because my husband thinks I'm overly obsessive about them and wants to have me committed.
                    Oh, yeah--all the time!!!! Just tell hubs what I tell mine: "Dear, I could have much worse habits--bar hopping, sleeping around, etc. So count yourself lucky!" He can't argue with that now, can he? You can also tell him that he is the beneficiary of all your stargate affections. After all, personally all this shippiness makes me feel affectionate! So just point out the benefits to him--then show him WoO and hook him too (no one can resist that episode--even hooked teenage baby sitter with that one)! And once your done hooking him, the kids won't be far behind! Glad you liked the vid btw! Hadn't heard that song before but I sure do like it now!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      I posted this in thread I.....but I thought I reposted it here too ..just in case.. .....And CONGRATS everybody on the 1000 post and the 12000 something viewings in thread I.

Video 27 dedicated to HailDorothy aka linda

"What a wonderful life that would be" (Sam Cook's) ..VERY FUNNY...

Jack wants to show Sam he can be very smart..Hummmm.

Just in case the last title is unclear ..it's says "WOHOOO we 're in the lift ALONE..She's so hot" You'll understand when you watch the video ..Have fun.

Click on my link below to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty
                      Oh, CATY!!! THAT'S GREAT!!!! LOVED the...er...thoughts!!!! OMG!! BIG GRINS!!!! LOVED you clips too! So Perfect--especially that clip of Sam explaining wormhole physics to him!!! OMG--too funny! GREAT JOB!!! Guess these withdrawals have really inspired you!

Comment

Oh yeah, I watch and really enjoy looking for those special moments. I tell my dear hubby that I don't have many vices, but obsession with Stargate is one. (Dr.Pepper is another.) To be honest, I'm not only looking for ship, but lots of great interaction between all the team. Ship between Jack and Sam just gives me a happy glow. Why save the planet again and again, if you don't have anyone to share it with!!!

Besides my dear hubby looks a bit like RDA...what can I say? Can't even imagine Sam looking at anyone but Jack.

Not only do I have my boys watching Stargate (from day one), but now I've got my youngest (13) watching MacGyver reruns. We are all wacko!
                        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

LOL...s'okay....Took enough heat from our Shippy Parents about how much I talk..
                          And NO you are not alone...There is a reason we own DVDs and watch ALL the episodes that come on our TVs... to not only watch a VERY FINE show....but YES to find all those GREAT Sam & Jack moments that we might have missed the other eight times we watched

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            LOL...s'okay....Took enough heat from our Shippy Parents about how much I talk..
                            And NO you are not alone...There is a reason we own DVDs and watch ALL the episodes that come on our TVs... to not only watch a VERY FINE show....but YES to find all those GREAT Sam & Jack moments that we might have missed the other eight times we watched
                            LOL!! So true about watching all the eps even though I've seen them all and most of them multiple times!!! Of course, I justify that now by telling the hubs--I have to record them all so I can get more clips for vids and I have to watch so I can know where to pull the clips from! Besides--almost everything else is in repeats (or over) so he's not missing anything!

Nice thing about watching repeatedly though--you catch all those little shippy looks in places where you never noticed them before!!!! See, I can be on topic!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              LOL!! So true about watching all the eps even though I've seen them all and most of them multiple times!!! Of course, I justify that now by telling the hubs--I have to record them all so I can get more clips for vids and I have to watch so I can know where to pull the clips from! Besides--almost everything else is in repeats (or over) so he's not missing anything!

Nice thing about watching repeatedly though--you catch all those little shippy looks in places where you never noticed them before!!!! See, I can be on topic!
                              Well see in your case it is more than justified....you MUST watch because you MUST continue to make those wonderful videos.........

and even though I told you yesterday how much I liked your latest one by Shedaisy I will say it again here in the forum....

WOW....I was just flat out agog and ALL Shippy after....I had never heard that song before and I was just all choked up by the end!!! It was just wonderful!!!!!!!!

So to Marimba's Hubby....SHE MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Sam & Jack need her!!!!!!! WE Need her!!!!! TPTB need to listen to her AND Caty or at least watch their vidoes!!!!!!!

Comment

YAY! A new thread already...amazing
                                I can't believe we filled the first one up so fast!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X